Remember when strategy guides where worth it.

rockcitybwoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By rockcitybwoy

Back in the days before the internet strategy guides used to be very good overall nowadays strategy guides have kinda fallen off. I am a bit of a hardcore gamers who thinks that I should find stuff out on my own who wants to know the ending to the story before you even read it. So I usually don't by strategy guides so I bought the recent Street fighter 4 strategy guide while at gamestop from prima games and I have to say that there where some big errors on how to unlocks characters and how to do some moves for certain characters this did piss me off a little but the over book was not a total waste. So it brings me to my point back in the today for the internet was the resource strategy guides used to be better and contain more helpful information in the case of street fighter stuff like dizzying combs stuff that cancels other moves things that you would make you a better player if you mastered them. I have to problem learning these things on my own but when they try to sell me another strategy guide at gamestop the answer with be AWWWW NOOOOO!!! or DO YOU HAVE A COPY ARE REALLY OPENED SO I CAN SEE WHAT THE HELL THIS THING TELLS ME LIKE AT BARNS AND NOBLE IF NOT THE ANSWER IS NO! 

rockcitybwoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By rockcitybwoy

Back in the days before the internet strategy guides used to be very good overall nowadays strategy guides have kinda fallen off. I am a bit of a hardcore gamers who thinks that I should find stuff out on my own who wants to know the ending to the story before you even read it. So I usually don't by strategy guides so I bought the recent Street fighter 4 strategy guide while at gamestop from prima games and I have to say that there where some big errors on how to unlocks characters and how to do some moves for certain characters this did piss me off a little but the over book was not a total waste. So it brings me to my point back in the today for the internet was the resource strategy guides used to be better and contain more helpful information in the case of street fighter stuff like dizzying combs stuff that cancels other moves things that you would make you a better player if you mastered them. I have to problem learning these things on my own but when they try to sell me another strategy guide at gamestop the answer with be AWWWW NOOOOO!!! or DO YOU HAVE A COPY ARE REALLY OPENED SO I CAN SEE WHAT THE HELL THIS THING TELLS ME LIKE AT BARNS AND NOBLE IF NOT THE ANSWER IS NO! 

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

I didn't understand a single word that was said in your post.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By toowalrus

Block-text. Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.  Block-text.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Black_Rose

Fail....they were never worth it

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

I had no problem understanding what was said and they were worth it before the internet even the most basic internet guide is better then paying 20 bux for a physical guide that will likely give you nothing extra as for that most internet guides are put together far better then purchasable ones and are more accurate.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Pie

Ga.

AuthenticM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By AuthenticM

I still buy some strategy guides (mainly Final Fantasy) because of the sheer volume of content present in the game. Yes, GameFAQs is awesome, but their walkthroughs do not have the stylish presentation of official strategy guides. Plus, since it's a book, I can have it at my side while playing.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By natetodamax
AuthenticM said:
Yes, GameFAQs is awesome
lol?
maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By maxszy

They are shiny and pretty looking.

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By StarFoxA

My advice for the original poster: go take a basic English class.

rockcitybwoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rockcitybwoy

StarFoXA  my advice remedial reading class for you we could sign up for each respectively. LMAO