Reminder about livestream chats and the rules

• 29 results
sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

With the BLLSL coming up, I've repinned this. Be cool and don't be a jerk in chat, folks.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

I expect there'll be many thousands turning out for BLLSL, maybe even 10k. It'll be the usual chat atmosphere but on a massive scale, hope people behave themselves!

Then again, if you're only able to post a message once every 3 minutes, I probably won't be bother participating in the chat at all and just have the stream window that much bigger. A discussion for another thread perhaps.

jstaunton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Someone mentioned the rules in the chat last night, as if someone had just said/done something bad, but I couldn't work out what.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By FLStyle

Someone mentioned the rules in the chat last night, as if someone had just said/done something bad, but I couldn't work out what.

I saw one person do a text dick with the dashes forming the shaft, you know like ----, the message immediately disappeared and I never saw the user in question post again.

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Yeah sometimes chat can get pretty intense, thank god for the majority of people here being great <3

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@flstyle said:
@jstaunton said:

I saw one person do a text dick with the dashes forming the shaft, you know like ----, the message immediately disappeared and I never saw the user in question post again.

That was just a coincidence.

We do delete messages and send warnings and stuff in chat when we have the time, but it takes a lot to get banned from chat. Essentially we just don't want people to be rude, disruptive, or engage in behavior that is going to affect others' enjoyment of livestreams.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mb said:
@flstyle said:
@jstaunton said:

That was just a coincidence.

We do delete messages and send warnings and stuff in chat when we have the time, but it takes a lot to get banned from chat. Essentially we just don't want people to be rude, disruptive, or engage in behavior that is going to affect others' enjoyment of livestreams.

And a good job you do too!