Rentals

DAFTPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DAFTPUNK

What do you think the most appropriate length for a game to be rented out?
I have a jumbo video and a block buster
What jumbo video does is  or used to do was rent two ps3 or 360 game for 9.99 for 3 days 2nights now it's 13.00 That is for new rentals 
Blockbuster  is 10.00 for  one whole week plus they have more new games that just game out then Jumbo video.
I used to go rent games at jumbo but now it is just getting to expensive because for new rentals it is only 3 days and 2 nights that is NOT enught time for a game if you ask me.
Maybe for some, but not a lot.
I am switching to blockbuster now because i am only going to need 1 game to play for the whole week then 2 for a short period of time.
So i am asking you guys what is the best length and price for you to not worry about going back to hand in the game. :)

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

I think Blockbuster has some sort of monthly unlimited game rental plan, you may want to look into that if you're renting that many games.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By MikkaQ

Yeah like 30 bucks a month and you can keep them however long you want. So if you don't like it, return it right away for a new game, or keep the same long-winded RPG for a month, OR rent 1 game a week (which is plenty to beat most games these days), and you'll actually end up saving money. Yeeaah! 

I miss no late fees though. God that was the shit.

DAFTPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DAFTPUNK
@MB: ya man, i look at GB before i rent any games, and ya it is a good deal. 29.99 i believe:)
MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By MysteriousBob

I haven't rented a game since 1999. It costs too much, you might as well pay a bit extra and just buy the damn things.

DAFTPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DAFTPUNK
@XII_Sniper: ya i know that was the best!