Resurrecting Old & Dead Franchises

BiG_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By BiG_Weasel

I dusted off my Logitech joystick last week, and for the first time in several years, jumped into the cockpit of a Battlemech. Ah, Mechwarrior....those were the games. Tons of walking metal, bristling with weaponry.  Why aren't we seeing more of these games being made?

That brings up the question- What franchise did you absolutely love,but there hasn't been a new game in the series in years?
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187
This one...and I can't wait for it to finally come out!
BiG_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By BiG_Weasel
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By End_Boss
BiG_Weasel said:
"I dusted off my Logitech joystick last week, and for the first time in several years, jumped into the cockpit of a Battlemech. Ah, Mechwarrior....those were the games. Tons of walking metal, bristling with weaponry.  Why aren't we seeing more of these games being made?

That brings up the question- What franchise did you absolutely love,but there hasn't been a new game in the series in years?
"
 Well, there are lots of games like this these days... But none of them are good.
Oh. WinBack for my money. I believe that was the name, anyway.
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Linkyshinks
Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Chummy8

Shadowrun

Legacy of Kain/Soul Reaver.  Preferably an end to the series that reminds us all about what happened before and ties up all the loose ends at the conclusion.  It would freaking awesome if it was an action rpg like the first game in the series.  Silicon Knights... I'm looking at you.

rexualhealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By rexualhealing

Battletoads. Thankfully, there's a Beats of Rage mod based on the game that's actually good AND playable on Dreamcast, so all is not lost.

I'd also like a new Elevator Action that's not completely shitty and a new Pepsiman would be nice too.