Rewatching the Breaking Brad Demon's Souls playthrough...

MakoTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MakoTitan

First off, I miss Vinny as a constant on the site, so I wanted to rewatch something he was strongly featured in. Also, all the BloodBorne talk between Brad and Jeff had me wanting to go back and watch the origins of the Soul's series. I'm having a great time. Just me, my beer and some great old Giantbomb content. What's your favorite things on the site to go back and watch?

Later Duders.

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

For some reason I tend to go back to old Unprofessional Fridays or just some random shows that they did like the Souls stuff. But by far the best is to go back and watch the Endurance Runs.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

I'm really not sure why, but I've probably watched episode 50 of the Persona 4 Endurance Run about a dozen times. Great episode. That whole series is great.

stinger061

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I've recently taken to tracking down random old live shows. I find a lot of the one-off shows where they pull out an old console great for having on in the background while I play a fairly mindless game or even when I'm just hanging around the house when nobody else is around. The random conversations plus getting an insight into how games have evolved are fascinating to me.

TwoLines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By TwoLines

@stinger061 said:

I've recently taken to tracking down random old live shows. I find a lot of the one-off shows where they pull out an old console great for having on in the background while I play a fairly mindless game or even when I'm just hanging around the house when nobody else is around. The random conversations plus getting an insight into how games have evolved are fascinating to me.

YES. I do the same thing. Also...

I'm really not sure why, but I've probably watched episode 50 of the Persona 4 Endurance Run about a dozen times. Great episode. That whole series is great.

Yup, episode with "them balls," episode with "torch the house, kill the kid," episode 50, episode 100 and episode with "bitches." Highlights of ER are always welcome.

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

I've watched all the Game Room videos at least 15 times by now. For some reason, I really enjoy watching Jeff play old games and talk about them; I've seen many of the old game collection QLs over and over for the same reason. They are great to throw on if I need something to watch while I'm eating or to kill 20 minutes until something else is ready.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me, probably the Persona 4 Endurance Run and Load Our Last Souls.

...I've...I've watched the P4ER like 4 times in its' entirety and about 3 times where I've trailed off mid-way through. Now granted after the second time it became more of a background listening thing, but still. That's a lot of hours.

chu52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By chu52

I just downloaded all episodes of Brad's Lizard Chase for a week long trip where internet may be spotty.

Us duders got to stick together

Some-human

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Some-human

I too like the old live shows where the pull out an old console. Was recently watching one on the unarchived youtube channel, as well as the SNES party. Both are great. I kinda wish their was a Mega Drive one knocking around but if their is, i couldn't find it.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#10  Edited By Humanity

I've watched the Roller coaster Rampage Quick Look at least a dozen times and only recently stopped laughing out loud at the Big Jeffrey persona. The Jeff/Vinny combo was the best.

Loading Video...

fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MIss that constant Vinny as well... I've actually also been rewatching the Demons Souls run lately. Such a great series.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Sometimes when I think about an old game, I like to go back and watch the quick look of it. Also TurboMan's Best Of stuff on youtube gets rewatched constantly.

mems1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't get past the 2nd episode. Brad plays like such a wuss.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Those old Quake TNT's, some of which were on Justin.tv and wound up on Giant Bomb Unarchived.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#15  Edited By GERALTITUDE

I really love watching TANG and Random PC Game. I too just rewatched some of Breaking Brad Demon's Souls recently.

Vinny man. Guy is such a classic it breaks my heart. Dave - really hope he makes it back for next BLLSL. And then Ryan. What's there left to say? TANG is an institution, and many of the Ryan/Vinny QLs are effectively too funny to be real. The Harry Potter stuff I've watched many, many times.

Avatar image for citizencoffeecake
citizencoffeecake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I was watching quick looks of Hollywood Squares, The Price is Right, and Family Feud last night and they were quite enjoyable. I mostly like to revisit the streams where they a bunch of older console stuff though.

456nto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amped 3 Quick Look, Quake 3 Arena TNT, Drew's Korea trip, Phantasmagoria, Trackmania TNTs, Lego Island UPF, Bad Company 2 TNT, among others.

I liked the Demon's Souls play through but I definitely wouldn't watch it a second time. I had never played Demon's Souls so I liked seeing what it was all about. I don't think there's many great moments in it apart from Brad getting trolled by Scraping Spear and Acid Cloud from the same guy over and over.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

@jjweatherman said:

Isn't that the infamous episode that "broke" and Vinny/Drew nearly lost their minds trying to fix whatever had happened?

Yep!