• 65 results
#51 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

Well, if there truly is no hope, I will always remember him on On The Spot. Good times:)

#52 Posted by calf_exercises (858 posts) -

I think we all wish for that to happen but the thing is that it wont. He moved somewhere on the east coast to start new with his fiance. I hear he has a great new job and im guessing he is now marries/ getting married soon so i doubt that he would move all they way back to go back to doing what he was doing before.

#53 Posted by xplodedd (1316 posts) -

He isn't coming back, he will be featuring similar to whats happening with Alex Navarro, he is there sometimes... but not on the usual.

#54 Posted by Loki (32 posts) -

Giant Bomb already has a video producer guy in Vinny anyway, and that was Rich's job back at GS. Maybe one day when Giant Bomb offers too much audio/video content for one person to handle, someone could kidnap Rich and ship him back west without his partner knowing.

#55 Posted by Tovan (633 posts) -

Yeah, Rich coming back fully is very slim. But I think that being on a few podcasts over the phone would be a possibility.

#56 Posted by Peter_J (151 posts) -

Ah well, I'm just excited to see him again!

#57 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

I always liked the guy, he would be a great addition so I dont think anyone would mind. :D

#58 Posted by Scorched (691 posts) -

Most likely not
but it would be cool
I'm just glad he'll be a guest

#59 Posted by ReTarDedFisHy (1062 posts) -

ReTarDedFisHy would love to see this happen :D:D:D
Three words: ON THE SPOT !!        ... AGAIN! :)

#60 Posted by RabbitKarrot (362 posts) -

Pssh, what we really need is some Ryan McDonald. >_>

Although im super excited just to hear Gallup's voice again 8)

#61 Posted by ZimpanX (420 posts) -

That would have been awesome, but it won't happen.

#62 Posted by JJGIANT (755 posts) -

Yh hes not gonna join. Hes out on the east coast thats a big move to go bak to the west.

#63 Posted by Lairdo (543 posts) -

I dont think he will.

#64 Posted by Leewow (118 posts) -

its gonna be awesome hearing him again
him and his crazy laugh

#65 Posted by Hungry_bunny (421 posts) -

I don't think we'll see any of the old great personalities from Gamespot join the Giant Bomb crew any time soon. They all seem to have great lives far away from California. They might turn up as guests now and then but that will probably be the most we can hope for at the moment.