nolecol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By nolecol
No Caption Provided

Just wondering what the bombites.. Bombardiers... bombers.. oh hell what the community thought needed to (as stated in Altered Beast) "wise from your gwave".
First one would be what everyone thought was going to be revealed at E3

Kid Icarus. - does anyone want to slap on wings and play a floating Pit again.
(should it be 2d or 3d)

Mario Paint- with Wii controls seems easy to just draw on the screen, and give me another MIDI composer

Kirby for the Wii- I know he has been living on the DS for awhile but should they bring him over?

Star Fox- do we need another x-wing clone, and if so should it remain a space dog fight sim, or allow Fox to get out of his Arwing again.

Another 2D Metriod.- I thought Prime series got to (walk from this place to the next for 15 minutes) and love the Super Metriod, Metriod Fusion, and Zero.

Luigi- Dare we ask for another Mansion game

Earthbound- COME ON WE GET ONE OUT OF FOUR. Even if they released Mother on the VC. God forbid we ask for a new 3D RPG with Nes.

A new punchout and not a Wiimake of the original. Sure it looks fun but like any self respecting gamer I have the orginal sitting in my NES with the original controller and not sans the hardest boss ever Mike Tyson.

F-Zero- last one kicked everyone’s arses far a chance again, this time with online play, and no not everyone can be Captain Falcon.

Mario Golf and Tennis seem obvious to everyone except Nintendo.

A take on Zelda. Oh and what ever happened to that Tetra game they had planned and released screen shots of. I know it seemed like a puzzle game but does Nintendo really have enough to hold stuff back.

Yoshi- anyone want to jump on the back of the baby T-rex who poops out his victims as eggs again?

HOLY CRAP look at this list. This is off the top of my head and took about five mintues. I think Nintendo needs to stop wearing money hats and put out something before gamers write them off and sends all the Wii’s to Nursing Homes.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

What they need to do is make a new Ballon Fight game.  That game was awesome.

SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By SpinCookie

I'd say a new Kid Icarus would be sweet, along with 2D metroid, and a new star fox flight game.  Those would be sweet.

JonathanMoore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By JonathanMoore

Kid Icarus would be the best choice.

-- God Bless.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#5  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I'd love for another Star Fox and F-Zero.  Online F-Zero with a similar control scheme to Mario Kart?  Oh hell yeah.

I'd also love to see another Legend of the Mystical Ninja.  Yeah, I'm crazy like that.

FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

Legend of the Mystical Ninja would be pretty rad.  However, I pray to god that Nintendo doesn't make another Kid Icarus.  That game is terrible.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Black_Rose

Wave Race, i fucking love those games.