rock band 2 endless setlist FAIL

skywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By skywing

so me and my little bro spent all day yesterday doing the endless set list on hard.  I was playing guitar and he was on bass.  We got up to the second to last song with some crazy scales up and down that we could not finish.  There was an option to switch instruments.  I figured my brother who is a better drum player should try it on drums.  So when I selected that option it kicked me out of the gig.  I went to join it again and found that I had to start all over.  I offically hate rockband 2 (I actually don't but still kinda sucks).

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Vinchenzo

Your own fault, you just learned the hard way. Sorry.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By HandsomeDead

I too have suffered at the merciless hands of Visions. My sympathies.

OneEyedNinja7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By OneEyedNinja7

Happened to me on Expert vocals. I really don't understand why Rob the Prez-o-dent isn't all talky.... >:(

ShadowKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By ShadowKiller

Ah man that sucks. I'd probably end up smashing the guitar if I went through all that only to fail at the last couple of minutes :P

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#6  Edited By Vinchenzo
OneEyedNinja7 said:
"Happened to me on Expert vocals. I really don't understand why Rob the Prez-o-dent isn't all talky.... >:("
In RB2 does putting the mic up against the TV work well? I'd like to complete ES2 but cannot sing Expert vocals. Only Hard.
OneEyedNinja7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OneEyedNinja7
Vinchenzo said:
"OneEyedNinja7 said:
"Happened to me on Expert vocals. I really don't understand why Rob the Prez-o-dent isn't all talky.... >:("
In RB2 does putting the mic up against the TV work well? I'd like to complete ES2 but cannot sing Expert vocals. Only Hard."
I tried that once in RB1 and it didn't work. However, there are some Youtube channels that have vocals-only versions of the tracks. I suppose it might be awkward to sync, but it could work. I always sing legitimately though.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#8  Edited By natetodamax

I've heard that you can just hum the song and it will count. Might only work for RB 1 though.

EDIT: My post count is 1337 XD