• 113 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#101 Posted by dudeglove (8299 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

@dudeglove said:

No, it's not, because it's an uninspired and incredibly dull idea for a game. Sweet Tooth vs. Parappa isn't exactly the fight of the century either.

But... I believe the game exists?

If you somehow manage to have fun playing it, then I can only be happy for you.

#102 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -

@dudeglove said:

@FluxWaveZ said:

@dudeglove said:

No, it's not, because it's an uninspired and incredibly dull idea for a game. Sweet Tooth vs. Parappa isn't exactly the fight of the century either.

But... I believe the game exists?

If you somehow manage to have fun playing it, then I can only be happy for you.

I'm sorry, what is your point again?

#103 Posted by dudeglove (8299 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ: You're asking us to "eat crow". My point is that, even if this game does/will exist, there's a highly unlikely chance of it changing the future of video games as we know it. Put another way

You: "Ha! This sub-par of an idea for a game is coming out! Just like I said it would! And you all said this lame product wouldn't be realized! Suck it for being wrong!"

Everyone else: "No"

Actually, this conversation is a bit pointless, but whatever. I will concede that Kratos potentially punching the smug shit out of Drake is about the only redeeming factor here.

#104 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -

@dudeglove: What are you even talking about? All I'm saying that those who claimed that this game didn't exist based on its rumors should eat crow because, surprise, it does. I don't care about whatever its perceived quality might be.

@dudeglove said:

You: "Ha! This sub-par of an idea for a game is coming out! Just like I said it would! And you all said this lame product wouldn't be realized! Suck it for being wrong!"

Haha, what? Dude, please go through this thread and point me to one, just one, moment where I said that this game definitely existed prior to a month ago.

#105 Posted by N7 (3677 posts) -

This thread has gone through all kinds of emotions.

#106 Posted by RecSpec (3943 posts) -

Hot Shots Golf is still Sony Crossover King.

#107 Edited by Ouren (136 posts) -

With the wink and a nod towards third party character;

A Wishlist appears -- in no real order

  1. Tomba
  2. Nariko
  3. Kai
  4. Solid Snake
  5. Crash Bandicoot
  6. Jak
  7. Daxter
  8. Ratchet
  9. Clank
  10. Quark
  11. Spyro
  12. Noby Noby Boy
  13. Brigitte "Rosie" Stark
  14. Sora
  15. Cloud
  16. Lightning
  17. Ark Angel (FFXI)
  18. Lara Croft
  19. Sir Dan Fortesque
  20. Wander
  21. (a swarm of) Patapons
  22. Jeanne d'Arc
  23. Nathan Drake
  24. Elena Fisher
  25. Gex
  26. Amaterasu
  27. Demon's Souls Knight
  28. Female Shepard
  29. Aegis (persona 3)
  30. Kazuma Kiryu
  31. Ulala
  32. Chun-Li
  33. Yoko Kishibojin (Ehrgeiz)
  34. Ken "Godhand" Mishima (Ehrgeiz)
  35. Gene (Godhand)
  36. KOS-MOS
  37. Alucard

All I can say is this...

If Tomba is in this game...

Day 0.

DAY ZERO

--

P.S.

I 100% know this is SSB through a new studio and a Sony lens, but let's have funz! :D

#108 Posted by BPRJCTX (709 posts) -

Wow, the joke just became a reality...

Seriously, Sony just continues to dissapoint, over and over again...

What the fuck happened to that company, do they think this is what's gonna take 'hem out of the hole they're into?

This is exaclty the kind of stupid decisions that just continue to push them downl.

I just can't believe it, what a shameful Rip off.

I guess ripping off the Wiimote wasn't enough for them.

It just looks so bad too, they just don't have the characters to support a game like this.

This is a game aimed at kids, and you have characters like, Kratos, Sweet Tooth, and Killzone characters in it?!

These charaters could have worked in a more serious fighting game, for 16 and over.

But this?

WHAT THE FUCK?!

This just has to be a late April's Fools Joke...

It just has to...

#109 Posted by dudeglove (8299 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

@dudeglove: All I'm saying that those who claimed that this game didn't exist based on its rumors should eat crow.

Meanie.

@Anwar said:

And which game did that in most recent history? A Smash Bros. game did never do such a thing btw.

Nor will Sony's.

#110 Posted by Hailinel (25205 posts) -

@Ouren said:

With the wink and a nod towards third party character;

A Wishlist appears -- in no real order

  1. Tomba
  2. Nariko
  3. Kai
  4. Solid Snake
  5. Crash Bandicoot
  6. Jak
  7. Daxter
  8. Ratchet
  9. Clank
  10. Quark
  11. Spyro
  12. Noby Noby Boy
  13. Brigitte "Rosie" Stark
  14. Sora
  15. Cloud
  16. Lightning
  17. Ark Angel (FFXI)
  18. Lara Croft
  19. Sir Dan Fortesque
  20. Wander
  21. (a swarm of) Patapons
  22. Jeanne d'Arc
  23. Nathan Drake
  24. Elena Fisher
  25. Gex
  26. Amaterasu
  27. Demon's Souls Knight
  28. Female Shepard
  29. Aegis (persona 3)
  30. Kazuma Kiryu
  31. Ulala
  32. Chun-Li
  33. Yoko Kishibojin (Ehrgeiz)
  34. Ken "Godhand" Mishima (Ehrgeiz)
  35. Gene (Godhand)
  36. KOS-MOS
  37. Alucard

All I can say is this...

If Tomba is in this game...

Day 0.

DAY ZERO

--

P.S.

I 100% know this is SSB through a new studio and a Sony lens, but let's have funz! :D

It's not really good to be seeing character wishlists comprised of so many characters that Sony doesn't own.

#111 Posted by benjaebe (2784 posts) -

Man, when did people get so jaded and shit. If it's as fun as Super Smash Bros and supports local co-op I'll buy it because the PS3 (and every system really) is in drastic need of more couch co-op.

Now, give me my Ethan Mars with a JASON super.

#112 Posted by Encognegro (35 posts) -

I just want it to have online play so I can actually play my friends without codes in a SSB type game. Also fucking Fat Princess. I want it, suck it if you don't like it, go play with you Wii and cry about your friend codes.

#113 Posted by Silver-Streak (1383 posts) -

@dudeglove: Actually, eating crow has nothing to do with the quality of why a person's statement was wrong. It just has to do with the fact they're wrong. So yes, it'd be time for whomever doubted it possibly happening to eat crow.

Whether the game is going to be fun/quality/whatever or not is another matter.