Thats impressive.

Babble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Babble

I'll be happy if we get an announcement from Rare and Lionhead.

Despized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Despized

I'm hoping this E3 will make up for pretty lackluster showings the past two years.

eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By eclipsesis
Forcen said:
"Metal gear for the 360, i'm in!"

IT'S NOT HAPPENING, HIDEO KOJIMA SAID HIMSELF ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, EVEN IF IT DID IT WOULDN'T BE XBOX EXCLUSIVE. LEAVE THIS METAL GEAR SHIT ALONE GET A PS3 AND GO AND PLAY IT, GOD, GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS I'LL SEND YOU MINE WITH METAL GEAR.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By JJOR64

I was just going to post this.  lol  Looks interesting.  I guess we will have to wait till June to find out.

ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By ez123

Copy and Paste? I don't have an account for that site.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Can someone paste the text here?  I don't have a n4g account.
I do doubt that MGS will be announced for the 360.  As I said, if it were to be announced, it would already be too late. 

I'm sure there's some truth to whatever that is though.  While N4G does sometimes post very err things, they usually have a basis for them.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By jakob187
SmugDarkLoser said:
"Can someone paste the text here?  I don't have a n4g account.I do doubt that MGS will be announced for the 360.  As I said, if it were to be announced, it would already be too late.  I'm sure there's some truth to whatever that is though.  While N4G does sometimes post very err things, they usually have a basis for them. "
Given that all the info is on a TWITTER account and N4G is simply the middleman...you shouldn't have any problems.

MGS4 on 360 was destined to happen...and personally, the game can still fuck right off.  So it's whatever.

All I gotta say is that I called Alan Wake a while back.  Just pointing that out.

Get ready for Killer Instinct 3 and Battletoads.  = D
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
jakob187 said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"Can someone paste the text here?  I don't have a n4g account.I do doubt that MGS will be announced for the 360.  As I said, if it were to be announced, it would already be too late.  I'm sure there's some truth to whatever that is though.  While N4G does sometimes post very err things, they usually have a basis for them. "
Given that all the info is on a TWITTER account and N4G is simply the middleman...you shouldn't have any problems.

MGS4 on 360 was destined to happen...and personally, the game can still fuck right off.  So it's whatever.

All I gotta say is that I called Alan Wake a while back.  Just pointing that out.

Get ready for Killer Instinct 3 and Battletoads.  = D
"
Well, don't assume anything to be true just because it's on another source.
Who is Gamefork?  Has he posted anything prior to this?  Who is he?  How does he get this info?

You know, while I think MGS4:Oxide (or whatever) is a likely event, it just seems like they would've done it earlier.  Well, then again, you can't assume that to be honest as MS has obviosuly held off on many of their announcements.

And one thing, why don't they have all of it?  Rare obviously has something there.

• Wont be testing GTA: BAAFLC. R* have shut the walls on any pre-E3 tests. clever!! Getting patched up alan Wake back on Monday.. Cant wait :)
  • Please, keep questions to old blog. Dont let the same thing happen again !! :). And now.. Back to APB trials (Due back in tommorow) :P
  • E3: The Molyneux / Lionhead project "Richter" will show at E3. In fact, it will open it After Progress/xbla titles are shown
  • .. After that they announce MGS4+O as a 360 exclusive. MS have also cut LostPlan2, AssCreed2, Bioshock 2, GTA.BAAFLC, to 3 min slots.
  • For the questions about MGS+O being show finale: Konami will announce a 360 exclusive (NOBODY outside of Kon has been told what this is)...
  • Yes. Metal gear solid + Oxide is one title. :)
  • MS E3 big drops. Xbox Fluid - New Motion camera! Splinter Cell Conviction Halo ODST Alan Wake APB Metal Gear Solid 4 + Oxide (Show Finale)
  • I'd upload a shot of the E3 lineup but im just too damned into this!! Maybe a little later. Sorry!! :(
  • Its coming, Its coming!!
  • Been asked on my real twitt to provide A.W and A.P.B E3 proof. Damn you pesky meddlers! Check back 2nite.. 8ish for something special ;)
  • Been asked on my real twitt to provide A.W and A.P.B E3 proof. Damn you pesky meddlers! Check back 2nite 'bout 8ish for something special ;)
  • Is pixel-blurred and gob smacked. APB could well be a GTA killer. MS is about to stun E3 with their lineup... Aah wel. back to gang design!!
  • Bed time. Early start tommorow. Travelling to MS offices Reading to pick up review copy of "APB". Excited isn't the word!!!
    Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Gizmo

FINALLY, Alan Wake.

I bought a fucking Xbox for that game!

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
    Gizmo said:
    "FINALLY, Alan Wake.I bought a fucking Xbox for that game!"
    Again!  You're not exactly having much proof.  It could just be a randomperson with a twitter account
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jakob187
    SmugDarkLoser said:
    "Gizmo said:
    Again!  You're not exactly having much proof.  It could just be a randomperson with a twitter account"
    Right....

Smug, how often do video game rumors THIS CLOSE TO AN EVENT turn out to be incorrect?  Hrm???

When it comes down to it, a rumor in the gaming industry is usually correct.
    SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
    jakob187 said:
    "SmugDarkLoser said:
    "Gizmo said:
    Again!  You're not exactly having much proof.  It could just be a randomperson with a twitter account"
    Right....

Smug, how often do video game rumors THIS CLOSE TO AN EVENT turn out to be incorrect?  Hrm???

When it comes down to it, a rumor in the gaming industry is usually correct.
    "
    But how do you know that he is actually in the gaming industry?  How do you know he's not someone like me twittering?
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jakob187
    SmugDarkLoser said:
    "jakob187 said:
    "SmugDarkLoser said:
    "Gizmo said:
    Right....

When it comes down to it, a rumor in the gaming industry is usually correct."
    But how do you know that he is actually in the gaming industry?  How do you know he's not someone like me twittering? "
    Smug, start being more optimistic, for crying out loud!!!  What makes you think he ISN'T?!  Just because there isn't any proof doesn't mean that he isn't.
    SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
    jakob187 said:
    "SmugDarkLoser said:
    "jakob187 said:
    "SmugDarkLoser said:
    "Gizmo said:
    Right....

When it comes down to it, a rumor in the gaming industry is usually correct."
    But how do you know that he is actually in the gaming industry?  How do you know he's not someone like me twittering? "
    Smug, start being more optimistic, for crying out loud!!!  What makes you think he ISN'T?!  Just because there isn't any proof doesn't mean that he isn't.
    "

Oh shit:
    http://au.games.ign.com/articles/975/975698p1.html
    "KonamiKojima Productions Project [untitled] (tba) "

Wow, that's more or less announced.  Wonder if it's a ps3 game as well (like substance was on the ps2).  Hope you get to play as raiden, because that'd be great.  I mean like a really well done raiden.  

What's better is that it means the rest is true as well.  and he hasn't stopped psoting either, i beleive.  New Lionhead is confirmed.  Rare is obvious as well.   
    Avatar image for pissedoffthewitch
    pissedoffthewitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

kind of annoying seeing as how i got a ps3 just for MGS4....anyone wanna buy a practically new PS3?

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By get2sammyb

Who the hell is GameFork?

"For the questions about MGS+O being show finale: Konami will announce a 360 exclusive (NOBODY outside of Kon has been told what this is)..." - I don't believe it. Multiplatform maybe. But I refuse to believe Kojima would just totally jump ship like that.

EDIT: Oh ok, it doesn't specify a Kojima exclusive so perfectly possible.

EDIT2: Did you read before his list of announcements?

- Bed time. Early start tommorow. Travelling to MS offices Reading to pick up review copy of "APB". Excited isn't the word!!!Is pixel-blurred and gob smacked. APB could well be a GTA killer. MS is about to stun E3 with their lineup... Aah wel. back to gang design!!Been asked on my real twitt to provide A.W and A.P.B E3 proof. Damn you pesky meddlers! Check back 2nite 'bout 8ish for something special ;)Its coming, Its coming!!I'd upload a shot of the E3 lineup but im just too damned into this!! Maybe a little later. Sorry!! :(

ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By ParanoidFreak

I can't wait for info on the new Lionhead game, but the MGS rumor seems false. I think we should let the idea that MGS will come to 360 die.