#1 Posted by Spinadoodles (5 posts) -

#2 Posted by cloudnineboya (691 posts) -

like yea man i totally digging it.

#3 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (4423 posts) -

That's great man.

#4 Edited by SuperJoe (853 posts) -

How any woman can resist Brad's voice is beyond me.

#5 Posted by StarvingGamer (7553 posts) -

Amazing. Checking out some of your other stuff and I really dig your style. There's a great cadence to your writing that works really well in a comic format.

#6 Posted by MocBucket62 (1039 posts) -

Great comic strip buddy!

#7 Posted by Brushie_Tundra (22 posts) -

Damn sweet comic! Any others to peruse?

#8 Edited by Mushir (2388 posts) -

I really like your style man! Great, stylish drawings and your writing is entertaining as well! I'd really like to see your other stuff.

#9 Posted by AxleBro (786 posts) -

The world needs more comics like this.

#10 Posted by jimmyfenix (3680 posts) -

keep up the good work buddy

#11 Posted by nintendork666 (203 posts) -

Don't be a stranger, duder.

#12 Edited by probablytuna (3441 posts) -

Love it.

#13 Posted by Superfriend (1457 posts) -

I love how the dude (you) driving the truck looks like Jesus. Guess everyone goes through their looking-like-jesus phase :D

Seriously, these are awesome drawings. I wish I could draw half as good without the aid of a PC.

#14 Posted by Fattony12000 (6350 posts) -

You're better than most of what Penny Arcade puts out in comic form. This, in particular, is fucking killer.

Your Ryan Davis strip is really nice, too.

x

#15 Posted by TechHits (1353 posts) -
#16 Posted by fetchfox (1158 posts) -

This is several levels of awesome. I see I'm in the same boat as the author as a GB listener and consumer. I also really dig the art style, might check out some more.

#17 Posted by Hassun (682 posts) -

Nicely drawn and heartfelt comic. I bet a lot of people had similar experiences. Spending so many years listening and watching (and reading) someone's work creates a deceptively strong bond.

I'm glad you were able to articulate this feeling well with your comic.

#18 Edited by Undeadpool (4865 posts) -

@superjoe said:

How any woman can resist Brad's voice is beyond me.

The first time I met Brad, it was at the first Big Live Live Show (LIVE!) and I drunkenly said I was going to punch him because of how much my girlfriend loved his voice...it was supposed to be a joke, but I'm pretty sure he didn't hear it like that...I don't blame him, my intonation was WAY off.

Also: this comic was AWESOME! Very emotionally resonant without resorting to cheap trickery. Like the style and everything!

#19 Posted by Spinadoodles (5 posts) -

Thanks so much everyone! You are all very nice.

#20 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4027 posts) -

That's amaze balls.

#21 Posted by Giant_Bomb (35 posts) -

Holy crap good work duder

#22 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4282 posts) -

Hey OP, is your art style influenced at all by Beavis and Butthead? I don't mean that as an insult. Just that Beavis and Butthead has a similar "grungy rock and roll" look to it.

#23 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4493 posts) -

You're better than most of what Penny Arcade puts out in comic form. This, in particular, is fucking killer.

Your Ryan Davis strip is really nice, too.

x

This is great on like, 3 different levels.

#24 Posted by Synaptic (300 posts) -

This was great man. Not only that, I looked at some of your other stuff and it's great as well. Keep up the good work

#25 Edited by jakob187 (21503 posts) -

Ya know, I was finally getting past all this shit, and you drudged it the fuck back up. Goddamn these tears.

Thank you, though. It proves how touching and loving your comic was. I like the style, and the narrative was fucking brilliant. You're gonna go far.

#26 Posted by Demoskinos (13833 posts) -