Ryan Davis page gonne missing?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Am I going crazy, or has the Ryan Davis page disappeared? I can't find it anywhere.

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By atejas

Ryan Davis did not exist; Ryan Davis had never existed.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By OmegaPirate
atejas said:
"Ryan Davis did not exist; Ryan Davis had never existed."
*Thats right master - Ryan Davis never existed*
*drools*
Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Geno

OMG TEH TERMINAT0R ABORTED HIM FROM TIME!!

AttackedCamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AttackedCamo

Well that's odd...

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#6  Edited By LordAndrew

He was given thanks in the Guitar Hero II credits. However, I checked a cached version of the page and it made no mention of that. It lists no games, but also goes on to claim that Ryan works for ArenaNet and was first credited in Mega Man 9. That's just plain wrong.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#7  Edited By wefwefasdf

That is really weird. 

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#8  Edited By jeff
LordAndrew said:
"He was given thanks in the Guitar Hero II credits. However, I checked a cached version of the page and it made no mention of that. It lists no games, but also goes on to claim that Ryan works for ArenaNet and was first credited in Mega Man 9. That's just plain wrong."
Ryan (our Ryan, anyway) wasn't actually thanked in the GHII credits. Since he has no credits, he has no page.
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
Jeff said:
"LordAndrew said:
"He was given thanks in the Guitar Hero II credits. However, I checked a cached version of the page and it made no mention of that. It lists no games, but also goes on to claim that Ryan works for ArenaNet and was first credited in Mega Man 9. That's just plain wrong."
Ryan (our Ryan, anyway) wasn't actually thanked in the GHII credits. Since he has no credits, he has no page."
Are you sure? He's listed on the moby games page, right next to you (well, Jeff Gershman), Brad and Rich under the industry thanks section. If I had the game I'd check the credits in the game myself, but I don't.
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Hamz

Sounds to me like the Vinny situation, someone kept making a page for him when i believe he had no industry credits? so he deleted the page himself.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#11  Edited By LordAndrew

He wasn't? Well, I don't have the game so I can't check for sure. But if he wasn't credited, then indeed he doesn't get a page.

mattbodega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By mattbodega

When Carbon Neutral Games gets around to making that Luchadeer game(or the co-op Time Trotters game), all this will clear up.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By Snail
MattyFTM said:
"Jeff said:
"LordAndrew said:
Ryan (our Ryan, anyway) wasn't actually thanked in the GHII credits. Since he has no credits, he has no page."
Are you sure? He's listed on the moby games page, right next to you (well, Jeff Gershman), Brad and Rich under the industry thanks section. If I had the game I'd check the credits in the game myself, but I don't."
You're right. He was credited. Brad Shoemaker, Rich Gallup, "Jeff Gershman" and Ryan Davis are on that list...
samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By samcotts

I still think Ryan and Vinny should be exceptions. Would be nice to have a profile page for all four of you. I could see quite a few people wanting to continually add to your fact files, using information off podcasts and videos etc.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
Snail said:
"MattyFTM said:
"Jeff said:
"LordAndrew said:
Are you sure? He's listed on the moby games page, right next to you (well, Jeff Gershman), Brad and Rich under the industry thanks section. If I had the game I'd check the credits in the game myself, but I don't."
You're right. He was credited. Brad Shoemaker, Rich Gallup, "Jeff Gershman" and Ryan Davis are on that list..."
Yeah, and Moby games are pretty reliable when it comes to game credits. Although if anyone has a copy of the game and can boot up the end credits to verify this it would be really great.
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Has no one got a copy of GHII to check if he's in the credits?

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By mike
Jeff said: