#1 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -
If you dont think so, your a douche bag
#2 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -

post a pic of a Douce bag, or you phail

#3 Posted by Clean (2359 posts) -

whatever you say

#4 Posted by GarrardS (17 posts) -

The first sensible topic you have posted all-day.

#5 Posted by IndieBoy (109 posts) -

I think he pretending to be nice in the vain attempt to impress us

#6 Posted by Bureksasutlijom (175 posts) -

If you say so...

#7 Posted by GarrardS (17 posts) -

I love fuelling his anger.

#8 Posted by RabbitKarrot (362 posts) -
Wolf said:
"Well... what exactly are you trying to say :) ? wanna establish a new religion :) ?
"
I cant imagine "GiantBombism" going down to well >_>

And i wouldn't call the guys Gods because... because they're... Fuck it, they're Gods.
#9 Posted by sculsoldi3r (1315 posts) -

LOL

#10 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -
Wolf said:
"Hihi :) well the guys are great but surely... that's an exaggeration :) btw GiantBombism sounds awsome :)
"
THAT IS NO EXAGGERATION ASSHOLE, YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR SUCH BLASPHEMY
#11 Posted by Shadz (200 posts) -
Riddler said:
"post a pic of a Douce bag, or you phail"
Jack Thompson
#12 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

Would I be hypocritical if I said "way to get your post count up"?

#13 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -
Shadz said:
"Riddler said:
"post a pic of a Douce bag, or you phail"
Jack Thompson
"
lol
#14 Posted by sdodd02 (722 posts) -
Shadz said:
"Riddler said:
"post a pic of a Douce bag, or you phail"
Jack Thompson
"
haha, nice one.
#15 Edited by FengShuiGod (1492 posts) -

This thread isn't doing anything except taking up bandwidth. Let it die.

#16 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -
FengShuiGod said:
"This thread isn't doing anything except taking up bandwidth. Let it die.
"
havent you said something like that 2 or 3 times already? your not only helping your the cause, now i just want to piss you off the most
#17 Posted by tmontana1004 (376 posts) -

They really are actually.

#18 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -
tmontana1004 said:
"

They really are actually.

"
thank you
#19 Posted by roofy (1005 posts) -

i hate people that kiss ass. seriously... its the lowest form of self respect to kiss soneone else's ass

#20 Posted by tmontana1004 (376 posts) -
DaWhiteAsian said:
"tmontana1004 said:
"

They really are actually.

"
thank you"

lol no problem just don't get used to it
#21 Posted by swamplord666 (1763 posts) -

they seem like great people but i wouldn't go that far. also sucking up to them isn't going to get you kudo points dude. you're just wasting your time.

#22 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -
roofy said:
"i hate people that kiss ass. seriously... its the lowest form of self respect to kiss soneone else's ass
"
im spitting facts BITCH
#23 Posted by tmontana1004 (376 posts) -
swamplord666 said:
"they seem like great people but i wouldn't go that far. also sucking up to them isn't going to get you kudo points dude. you're just wasting your time.
"
Do you only think this guy is kissing up? lol he's the biggest troll here so far!
#24 Posted by HairyMike87 (1016 posts) -

I guess I'm a douche bag. I respect them as video game enthusiasts, but they're not "Gods".

#25 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -
HairyMike87 said:
"I guess I'm a douche bag. I respect them as video game enthusiasts, but they're not "Gods".
"
whatever you say hairy mike.. by the way your name sucks
#26 Posted by normajean777 (450 posts) -

well i do trust them more then a lot of reviewers but consider them gods no. respect them for what they do yes.

#27 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

Your a lost to even say that. They are just gamers like us, give me a break.

#28 Posted by RedSox8933 (2428 posts) -

best game journalists out there.

#29 Posted by Wrect (317 posts) -

True dat.

#30 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -
Sentry said:
"Your a lost to even say that. They are just gamers like us, give me a break.
"
um they rape the shit out of everything you do, they make funny ass podcasts, awesome videos, and do what they want and probably get paid somehow... so they are not just like us... not to mention they created this forum which is very fun indeed
#31 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -
DaWhiteAsian said:
"Sentry said:
"Your a lost to even say that. They are just gamers like us, give me a break.
"
um they rape the shit out of everything you do, they make funny ass podcasts, awesome videos, and do what they want and probably get paid somehow... so they are not just like us... not to mention they created this forum which is very fun indeed"
0.o you hate this forum
#32 Posted by Brad (3332 posts) -

We're just dudes. Dudes with the ability to moderate frivolous forum topics, incidentally.

Staff
#33 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -
banksrob said:
"DaWhiteAsian said:
"Sentry said:
"Your a lost to even say that. They are just gamers like us, give me a break.
"
um they rape the shit out of everything you do, they make funny ass podcasts, awesome videos, and do what they want and probably get paid somehow... so they are not just like us... not to mention they created this forum which is very fun indeed"
0.o you hate this forum
"
oh thanks for telling me how i feel cuz your not me and all... hm makes sense
#34 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

I love all the crew, but I wish Ryan was a fan of Borderlands damnit

#35 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

I would agree that they are among the best video game journalists, but this whole "gods among men" thing is just like people obsessing over celebrities.

#36 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -
systech said:
"I would agree that they are among the best video game journalists, but this whole "gods among men" thing is just like people obsessing over celebrities.
"
no....BlackWaterCO said:
"

I love all the crew, but I wish Ryan was a fan of Borderlands damnit

"
lol
Brad said:
"We're just dudes. Dudes with the ability to moderate frivolous forum topics, incidentally.
"
actually you dont have the ability to do anything
#37 Posted by Why_So_Serious (803 posts) -

They are really good at what they do, so I will have to agree with you for once Asian. They are the reason I left GS and came here.

#38 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -
Why_So_Serious said:
"They are really good at what they do, so I will have to agree with you for once Asian. They are the reason I left GS and came here."
nice... thank you for agreeing with me
#39 Posted by MisterMollusk (399 posts) -

Ahahahaha, ironic how when brad posts on a topic that apparently idolizes him he gets ignored. Phun-nee stuff.

#40 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -
DaWhiteAsian said:
"Sentry said:
"Your a lost to even say that. They are just gamers like us, give me a break.
"
um they rape the shit out of everything you do, they make funny ass podcasts, awesome videos, and do what they want and probably get paid somehow... so they are not just like us... not to mention they created this forum which is very fun indeed"

So now they're gods? Lol wtf.

I wouldn't say they are the best gaming journalists out there, but they are really good at what they do and they are awesome, and thats why im here.