• 114 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by rudyarr (258 posts) -
#2 Posted by Morningstar (2165 posts) -

Haha, my new desktop background :p

#3 Posted by dankempster (2253 posts) -
...Too obvious?
#4 Posted by RecSpec (3820 posts) -
@dankempster: Hell, it'd be awkward if there wasn't one with that.
#5 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

The Whiskey Media Offices is a happy place

#6 Posted by BSw (252 posts) -

Hahan, nice. You already nailed it in the opening post.

#7 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11052 posts) -

These never stop. NEVER.

Moderator
#8 Posted by big_jon (5732 posts) -

I was wondering how long this would take, though the Will Smith one is five times better.

#9 Posted by Mahonay (828 posts) -
#10 Posted by FLStyle (4709 posts) -
#11 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
#12 Posted by WiFiPirate (143 posts) -

I'm only allowing myself to do one of these.

#13 Posted by Vivek (517 posts) -
#14 Posted by Mitch0712 (472 posts) -

Where was the image taken from?

#15 Posted by Venatio (4491 posts) -

@Mitch0712 said:

Where was the image taken from?

From this weeks ILM

#16 Posted by unordinarily (100 posts) -

@Mahonay said:

ohhhh snap.

#17 Posted by Mitch0712 (472 posts) -

@Venatio said:

@Mitch0712 said:

Where was the image taken from?

From this weeks ILM

Just watched it, lol that had to be on purpose. He's probably expecting all this.

#18 Edited by Inkerman (1451 posts) -
#19 Posted by Alpha1 (254 posts) -
#20 Posted by mrfluke (5164 posts) -

#21 Posted by Sauson (561 posts) -

I love this community.

#22 Posted by Akeldama (4248 posts) -

Man. This is great.

#23 Posted by Mahonay (828 posts) -

@mrfluke said:

Hahahaha oh god damn it thank you for posting that. I had forgotten about this. Nearly did a spit take with my coffee after hearing it again.

#24 Posted by Zabant (1241 posts) -

@Mahonay: Its not even what he said, its that he didn't realise that he said it.

Ryan is usually on point when it comes to obvious innuendo which makes it so much sweeter when he slips up.

#25 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3873 posts) -

This has got to be making Will ecstatic.

#26 Posted by Mahonay (828 posts) -

@Zabant said:

@Mahonay: Its not even what he said, its that he didn't realise that he said it.

Ryan is usually on point when it comes to obvious innuendo which makes it so much sweeter when he slips up.

I think he absolutely did it on purpose. He says it with too much conviction. No one wanted to be the one to do it though. Ryan did not give a single fuck. He just slid it in there, real smooth like. Then hated himself for it. That's why I found it funny.

#27 Posted by coakroach (2490 posts) -

This is all great.

You are all great.

#28 Posted by TheHT (11300 posts) -

@TheSouthernDandy said:

This has got to be making Will ecstatic.

Which has got to be making Ryan pissed, haha.

#29 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

@mrfluke said:

Holy fuck I forgot about this. This was the fucking best. Thank you, sir.

#30 Posted by mrfluke (5164 posts) -

yea its not as good as the dicks one but what the hell

#31 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3873 posts) -
@TheHT said:

@TheSouthernDandy said:

This has got to be making Will ecstatic.

Which has got to be making Ryan pissed, haha.

Haha Will takes so much abuse, it'll be good for him to have somethin to gloat over.
#32 Posted by Aegon (5645 posts) -
@MariachiMacabre said:

@mrfluke said:

Holy fuck I forgot about this. This was the fucking best. Thank you, sir.

I totally posted that vid and was totally going to post that. Now I'll have to think of something else. 
#33 Posted by RadixNegative2 (522 posts) -

lol these are actually pretty great. I would make one but I'm not funny.

#34 Posted by Aegon (5645 posts) -
#35 Posted by mrfluke (5164 posts) -

#36 Posted by mrfluke (5164 posts) -

#37 Posted by Sgtpierceface (624 posts) -

@mrfluke: You win.

#38 Edited by I_smell (3924 posts) -

 I opened this thread thinking it wouldn't be funny, BUT IT WAS!!!
 
"Let's talk about new releases" was my favourite.

#39 Posted by myketuna (1703 posts) -

@Mahonay said:

@Zabant said:

He just slid it in there, real smooth like. Then hated himself for it.

Don't we all?

#40 Posted by Rmack (1078 posts) -
#41 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2994 posts) -

Yeah, what I think this thread is proving is that Will makes vastly more suggestive statements on a regular basis. You really have to stretch your imagination a little bit more to see the things Ryan says fitting with this image.

#42 Posted by Mahonay (828 posts) -

@myketuna said:

@Mahonay said:

@Zabant said:

He just slid it in there, real smooth like. Then hated himself for it.

Don't we all?

No I usually feel pretty good about that decision.

#43 Posted by Mahonay (828 posts) -

@VisariLoyalist said:

Yeah, what I think this thread is proving is that Will makes vastly more suggestive statements on a regular basis. You really have to stretch your imagination a little bit more to see the things Ryan says fitting with this image.

What. Ryan makes lewd comments constantly. They're not even suggestions. He just states it as a matter of fact.

#44 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2994 posts) -

@Mahonay said:

@VisariLoyalist said:

Yeah, what I think this thread is proving is that Will makes vastly more suggestive statements on a regular basis. You really have to stretch your imagination a little bit more to see the things Ryan says fitting with this image.

What. Ryan makes lewd comments constantly. They're not even suggestions. He just states it as a matter of fact.

yeah, well that's just like your opinion man...

#45 Posted by SleepyDoughnut (1212 posts) -

@FLStyle said:

Hahahahaha, perfect.

#46 Posted by AjayRaz (12428 posts) -
#47 Posted by nail1080 (1975 posts) -

meh kind of cringy if you ask me

#48 Edited by Napalm (9020 posts) -

@mrfluke said:

You know, the video above, I just want to stress for importance, is probably the greatest moment in Giant Bombcast history simply because you see exactly what everybody's personality is like. You have Brad's deadpan-ass responses, Jeff giggling and chuckling, Patrick finding a mix in deadpan, Vinny, totally playing into the awful joke. It's all so good.

#49 Posted by NinjatheKid (71 posts) -

@Vivek said:

You win, sir or madam.

#50 Posted by hojufixter (109 posts) -

Loving this thread