Saturday Night - What are you playing/doing?

tyn0mite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tyn0mite

Currently Saturday night here in America. I'm laying low for the night, my wife just headed out with one of her girlfriends, all my buddies are either working or laying low, and I've got a fresh Gin and Tonic mixed up next to me. I'm looking at playing some South Park: The Stick of Truth and having a couple five or six more G&T.

What have you got planned for this fine Saturday evening?

ds9143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a laphroaig 10 year, and I'm thinking about some rocket league :)

Maybe the division survival too.

afabs515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just drank some Rumchata and I'm playing Picross 3D Round 2. Probably a bad combination, but we'll see.

TheCycloneWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just finished playing some Street Fighter 5 and now I'm wondering why I still play Street Fighter 5. I'll probably play a few rounds of Rocket League before I fall asleep on the couch watching YouTube as I often do.

tyn0mite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cmblasko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did a work out, ate dinner, now watching Bellator 170 (MMA) then gonna play some Overwatch or Titanfall depending on which of my friends are online.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

I'm binge watching a Korean Game/Reality TV show called The Genius

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Onemanarmyy
Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I was watching UPF and playing Dragon Quest VIII, but I got tired of that.

I started trying to learn Python a few days ago and I've made some decent headway, so what I should do is get back to that... but it's almost 12:00 and my work week actually starts tomorrow and goes through Thursday so I'm not really feeling it. I think instead I might just start re-playing Metroid Prime, I've been itching to do that lately.

poobumbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10  Edited By poobumbutt

Gonna have a shower, maybe play some Punch Club (just bought on 3DS) and then read JoJo before falling asleep. I'm really just trying to ride out this feels-too-long work week until the 24th. That's when the real fun starts. I have a week of vacation booked off and I'm gonna GO TO TOWN on RE7 and Yakuza 0 come next week. Can't wait.

Edit: so, I guess what I'm really doing tonight is pining over why it isn't release day yet, like a ten year old on Christmas Eve.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Playing some Star Wars Battlefront (PS4) after watching all 5 of the (current on Blu-Ray) Resident Evil movies, because I never had the chance when they came out!

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#12  Edited By Captain_Insano

Sunday afternoon here but for me I'm packing as I'm moving in 2 days. Between that I'm playing Battlefield 1 Multiplayer

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Chipping away at FF15

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

Guess it's early Sunday morning on the east coast now, but I'm about to eat dinner and play some more Final Fantasy XV, might try out that Power Rangers beat 'em up that came out this week too.

Gantrathor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Gantrathor

I'm currently playing the starter edition of World of Warcraft. Every time I've tried to play WoW there is always something off putting about the way it looks and plays, but I'm not really getting that feeling anymore. I don't know what changed, but I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

I'll probably plop down 20 bucks to get the full game at some point and see how far into it I can get.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I just started watching Terrace House: Boys & Girls in the City on Netflix.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Rest. Lots of rest. I'm just now getting over my second bout of bronchitis in the past several months. Because of all the coughing I've fucked up one of my right ribs and now it hurts to move, cough, sneeze, etc. The 3ds is my best friend right now. Tonight I've been playing animal crossing new leaf and super mario bros. I haven't been able to have any alcohol for a few months now, which is probably for the best. So my drink of choice is a good ol' glass of water. I've had worse Saturday nights to be honest.

DinosaurCanada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#18  Edited By DinosaurCanada

my cat died, well technically it wasn't my cat, i ate almost a whole digornos pizza and now Im starting a new playthrough of Oblivion??? Or fall asleep watching Royal Rumble 1997 or something. Or both. I'll probably change my mind.

I've had worse Saturday nights.

EdgeKasey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood for the first time with the wife......we're about halfway through. So far living up to the hype.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By bigsocrates

Started Gravity Rush Remastered on the PS4. It was a game I always intended to play but never got around to and I figured I might as well actually check it out. I love it. It has a truly outstanding sense of style and while the challenge is pretty minimal so far (I'm a decent chunk in as I've unlocked most of the map) that was perfect for the mood I was in. I think Kat is a really charming protagonist, I love the style of the graphics even if they aren't technically the most impressive, and the music is spectacular. It feels like a polished PS2 game in a lot of ways and definitely has a fair amount of jank to it, but I don't really care because I just like being in that world and I enjoy the flying controls even if they could be tighter.

I didn't realize how burned out I was on grimdark bloody conflicts and gruff soldier protagonists until I was soaring around with Kat catching balloons and remembering, oh yeah, games can be FUN and have WHIMSY.

I also played some Titanfall 2 single player, and I do like that game a fair bit, but Gravity Rush Remastered has been a great change of pace.

I will definitely pick up the sequel at some point, though probably not soon since I tend to find diminishing returns playing games in a series back to back like that.

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

@sergio: that is an excellent decision! Great show!

Avatar image for colonel_pockets
Colonel_Pockets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

Playing lots of Rocket League! Might start a playthrough of Resident Evil 4 too.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#23  Edited By Justin258

Watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood for the first time with the wife......we're about halfway through. So far living up to the hype.

The most disappointing parts of FMAB are in the beginning, so if you've enjoyed it this far it's really hard to imagine anything spoiling the show for you.

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just got a couple albums from a 70s band called Fruupp. Going through and seeing what tracks I like. And I am thinking about messing around with Dark Sun: Shattered Lands.

Definitely a retro vibe today.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Put in some Arkham Knight campaign, hours, and finished up S6E8 of Game of Thrones. Almost caught up!