scariest enemy/ally in video games?

Falcon5008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Falcon5008

so which enemy or ally that you have ever seen in ANY video game do u find most scariest? Mine would have to be Pyramid Head, since he rapes and just in general makes me want to shit myself when I see him. Which is scariest to you?
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By AgentJ

Verdugo-Resident Evil 4. 

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By beargirl1

anyone remember that scary as fuck zombie from REmake? i think it was called Crimson Head. first time I saw that i almost shit myself 

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Baillie

Pyramid Head: Silent Hill 2.

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By asurastrike

Video games aren't scary.

Stefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 27

#6  Edited By Stefan

Depends, as my older brother had an affinity for brutal games when he was younger as any teenager has, I was exposed to high levels of sacariness right from the time I stated playing my first video games during elementary school. So even Doom, Quake, hell even Half Life gave me a good scare. Blood 2: The Chosen had those little beasts which jumped right into your face and I didn't know how to kill them which was horrible to say the least. Another intense moment was right at the beginning of Breakdown (Xbox game) where there are some enemys that you just cannot hurt but which still rush after you.  
Even today I prefer avoiding scary games like Condemned as I get no pleasure out of such games.  
But if I have to narrow it down to just one scary opponent I think I should go with Beruga from the 1996 SNES game Terranigma - this guy just gave me the creeps, he had wires and stuff sticking out under his lab coat. He also had cultist worshippers how wore robes and where absolutly fanatic about his ways. Though it's not really scary anymore it gave me a good chill when I was ten :-) 

Butchio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Butchio

nemisis from resi 3 espically anytime that he chased you

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By ZenaxPure

Sitting here for like 10 minutes I can't think of any time in a game I have been super scared of an enemy or an ally. At least not the kind of "scared" I assume we are talking about here. A few games though have made my heart skip a beat because of an enemy, but I wasn't "scared" of them. 

The most recent example of this happened today, while playing Fallout 3 I went into Jericho's house in Megaton to steal his Chinese Sword. The second I opened the door to exit I saw his giant angry face taking up my screen saying one of his angry-I-may-snap-and-kill-you remarks. I shouted out loud to say the least.

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By WinterSnowblind
@AjayRaz said:
" anyone remember that scary as fuck zombie from REmake? i think it was called Crimson Head. first time I saw that i almost shit myself  "
In the REmake, all the zombies would return as Crimson Heads when you returned to the area later on, unless you set them on fire or destroyed their heads first.
It was pretty scary seeing them get up and come at you with 2x speed and strength.

But I would have gone with Pyramid head..   before he sold out, and the developers/movie makers went on to milk him as much as possible.  He held deep symbolism for James and his appereance actually meant something.  Everything after that greatly cheapened the character.
Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By OwnlyUzinWonHan

I always dread fighting Ridley in Super Metroid, because he ends my speed runs half of the time.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By beargirl1
@WinterSnowblind: ahh, thank you. i only played REmake once and the way they got up and charged at you, and of course their appearance, was terrifying. 
JellyFish_Gsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By JellyFish_Gsus

Pac-Man's enemies.......

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By zeforgotten
@AjayRaz: I LOVED THAT FOOL! 
The first time you run into that one dude, at least.. 
After that it was like "I killed a bunch of you already, stop trying" 

And thus I learned to pile a bunch of zombies together and burn them all, wasting only one gas/thingy to burn them all ^_^ 

Edit: 
Or the first time, in the same game, when Lisa bonks you on your head.. That was so fun =D 
Lisa is adorable
artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By artofwar420

To me, it was those dudes that ran really fast and came screaming horribly at you in Half Life 2. The first encounter with those guys was pretty scary to me. I think it was the screaming.
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#15  Edited By Yummylee

Enemy: Those twitchy necromorpths in Dead Space. 

Ally: Morrigan in spider form...creepy.
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#16  Edited By Jeust

Enemy:  Silent Hill 4 Zombie

Ally:  Eddie Dombrowski

No Caption Provided
Bombs_Away

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By Bombs_Away

NEMESIS!

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By c1337us
@Baillie said:
" Pyramid Head: Silent Hill 2. "
This. Silent Hill 2 is the only time I can remember a game that freak me out as much as that did.
Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#19  Edited By Icemael

The red kimono girl in Project Zero II(Fatal Frame in the States).

"What's with that creepy, knocking sound from below the floor? Let's check it outOH FUCK A CREEPY LITTLE GIRL NOW SHE'S GONE WHERE DID SHE GO WHERE DID SHE GO OH FUCK SHE'S BEHIND ME NOW I KILLED HER, phew" 

"Now I'm going to open this closetOH SHIT THERE SHE IS AGAIN WHAT THE FUCK I KILLED HER A COUPLE OF MINUTES AGO NOW THE SCREEN WENT BLACK WHAT'S HAPPENING, NOW I CAN SEE AGAIN, TAKE THA, phew." 

"I've killed that girl twice, so she's probably not coming back. It's probably safe to open this closetOH GOD THERE SHE IS AGAIN WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CHICK WHY CAN'T SHE JUST STAY DEAD FOR CHRIST'S SAKE NOW I DEFEATED HER AGAIN, phew". 

I hate her.

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#20  Edited By OllyOxenFree

Choo-Choo, Motherfucker!
 Choo-Choo, Motherfucker!
Avatar image for kowalskimandown
KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#21  Edited By KowalskiManDown
@Jeust: Doesn't Eddie count as both?

As for one of the scarier in recent memory... I did not like Cynthia in scary form... at all.

No Caption Provided
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#22  Edited By Jeust
@creamypies:  

He can, but the zombies of SH4 are scarier by far. Cynthia was also chilling as hell. 

But hearing the zombies moaning, seemed too believable, and that frightened me constantly when i was playing the game.
Landar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Landar

The little girl from F.E.A.R. actually.. just about anything from that game.  I just about fell out of my chair on multiple occasions.