"Scheduled Shows" removed from the front page, for now.

Akyho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Akyho

In the wake of Ryan's passing we have all been up and down on the emotional roller coaster and are mixed about any new content so soon.

Some of us may have evened out but the GB crew still have a lot to do and have a lot to get in order before they can grace the set and record something stupid for us to enjoy.

With that I have seen the Scheduled Shows table have been taken down.

When that returns we will know the duders are in a better place and feel they can put a show on.

Until then I take this as an official "no shows" for awhile sign.

Take your time duders its all understandable.

erhard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like they rolled back to an old version of the new site after the crash, because the forum feed is gone from the front page as well. I'm also noticing some minor bugs, like "Giant Bomb" showing up in text over the logo if you ctrl + F it.

Akyho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erhard: They have taken away the forum feed once before. I think it was because the forum feed was just filled with Xbone news and hatred that it offered nothing of value being on front page.

Much like the thousands of topics and blogs on Ryan.

Then again your theory could stand, as the mass of traffic to Patricks story on Xbone reversal was the last time the forum feed went, again recently the site crashed due to traffic.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@erhard said:

Seems like they rolled back to an old version of the new site after the crash, because the forum feed is gone from the front page as well. I'm also noticing some minor bugs, like "Giant Bomb" showing up in text over the logo if you ctrl + F it.

I suspect they removed some functionality to make more room for memorial content. Just speculation, though.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Entirely reasonable for them to step away for the most part, for awhile. If they want to escape into a world of covering video game stuff and being goofy, then great. If they need a break and can't be funny and think about this stuff, then so be it. I would rather this than see everyone come back the day after and get back to business as usual, as if nothing had ever happened. In the meantime, I'm sure we can all entertain ourselves and each other.