• 63 results
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JJOR64

Here is ScrewAttack's Top 10 Pussy Ass Bitches in video games.  I thought it was a funny Top 10.  You guys agree with it?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By CL60

lol....ohhhhh tingle...

JustinHopewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By JustinHopewell

I love how they didn't even have to write anything about Tingle. LOL

DerkDigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DerkDigg

i gotta say i agree with the fintal fantasy..

roflmaozz.

too true.

too true...

clovy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By clovy

isnt otacon supposed to be spelled with a c not with a k (otakon)

Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By gingertastic_10

YES!!

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JJOR64
JustinHopewell said:
"I love how they didn't even have to write anything about Tingle. LOL"
Same with me.
Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lol pretty funny, 

And they are so right about FF, espcially the hair, oohhh the hair 

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BoG

No. First of all, not every FF character is a pussy. Balthier? Cain? Kefka? Come on. But honestly... SLIPPY!?!?!? I love Slippy. I hate Screw Attack.

SCREW YOU SCREW ATTACK.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JJOR64
BoG said:
"No. First of all, not every FF character is a pussy. Balthier? Cain? Kefka? Come on. But honestly... SLIPPY!?!?!? I love Slippy. I hate Screw Attack.
SCREW YOU SCREW ATTACK.
"
:-(
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By fr0br0

I love the inclusion of Otacon, but not Raiden. It's impossible to call Raiden a pussy now after all the shit that went down in MGS4. Otacon on the other hand... "WAHHH. MY SISTER DIED! WAHH I SLEPT WITH MY MOTHER!"

Goly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Goly

pretty funny list. and the guy that lost to glass joe... shame.

RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By RichardLOlson
That was funny...and Slippy is a bitch!
PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By PureRok

I find it funny how when they said "All of Final Fantasy" the only Final Fantasy games they showed repeatedly were 7 and 8 (occasionally they showed 9). Funny.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CL60
Goly said:
"pretty funny list. and the guy that lost to glass joe... shame."
I lost to glass joe.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JJOR64
CL60 said:
"Goly said:
"pretty funny list. and the guy that lost to glass joe... shame."
I lost to glass joe."
Dang......  lol
Gregomasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gregomasta
BoG said:
"No. First of all, not every FF character is a pussy. Balthier? Cain? Kefka? Come on. But honestly... SLIPPY!?!?!? I love Slippy. I hate Screw Attack.
SCREW YOU SCREW ATTACK.
"
Cmon bog, just at admit it, you'll feel better inside.
Snuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Snuffy
PureRok said:
"I find it funny how when they said "All of Final Fantasy" the only Final Fantasy games they showed repeatedly were 7 and 8 (occasionally they showed 9). Funny."

They showed some of the Snes ones as well.  Well I know they showed one for sure.

Tingle..  Lol.

Coleslaw893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#19  Edited By Coleslaw893

I agree with that list entirely. Although I would have kept out Otacon and replaced him with a Sonic character. Any Sonic character. I also would have put Tingle higher on the list :P

JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

#20  Edited By JackiJinx
BoG said:
SCREW YOU SCREW ATTACK.
"
I agree, but perhaps stronger. So many female derogatory terms used in that video, it offends me. I don't like GT in general because of the acceptance of that crap.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#21  Edited By Claude

Octacon might be a bitch, but bitch beware. Slippy... good one.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BoG
JackiJinx said:
"BoG said:
SCREW YOU SCREW ATTACK.
"
I agree, but perhaps stronger. So many female derogatory terms used in that video, it offends me. I don't like GT in general because of the acceptance of that crap."
You don't need to go further than the title to see that, the P word and the B word. 
Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Bigandtasty

That guy didn't taunt enough when playing Dan. That's why he thought he sucked.

JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JackiJinx
BoG said:
"JackiJinx said:
"BoG said:
SCREW YOU SCREW ATTACK.
"
I agree, but perhaps stronger. So many female derogatory terms used in that video, it offends me. I don't like GT in general because of the acceptance of that crap."
You don't need to go further than the title to see that, the P word and the B word. 
"
Of course, but if I don't listen to what ignorant sexists in gaming are saying, I can't keep tabs on the current trends. That, it's incredibly hard to resist a top ten list of any sort, especially one with such a blatantly offensive title.
BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BoG
JackiJinx said:
"BoG said:
"JackiJinx said:
"BoG said:
SCREW YOU SCREW ATTACK.
"
"
Of course, but if I don't listen to what ignorant sexists in gaming are saying, I can't keep tabs on the current trends. That, it's incredibly hard to resist a top ten list of any sort, especially one with such a blatantly offensive title."
Ha ha. Well, you're right. I don't notice as often, being a man, but I'd imagine that sort of ignorant sexism runs rampant in this industry.
xxNBxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By xxNBxx
BoG said:
SCREW YOU SCREW ATTACK.
"
LOL someones steaming. 

PureRok said:
"I find it funny how when they said "All of Final Fantasy" the only Final Fantasy games they showed repeatedly were 7 and 8 (occasionally they showed 9). Funny."
I would like to point out that  u can't count or just can't tell the difference of the clips.  More time is spent on showing FF 1 (9 sec) then any other game.  What you are calling FF7 is from the animated movie, and why wouldn't they show that over really crappy FMV from FF7 the game.  (Time of FF7 the game is only 3 sec)

My version of this list would be
# 10 Jonny Cage
# 9  Castle Crashers Animals
# 8 Dan
# 7 Grunts
# 6 FF girly-boys
# 5 Tingle ( man was this guy messed up)
# 4 the guy that lost to Glass Joe
# 3 Luige  ( the stuff they said about Luige had me rolling)
# 2 Slippy ( at least you can let him die)
# 1 Otacon (the guy cryed for like 10 mins for a woman that did nothing but use him, and for pissing himself more then once) 

I would rather save Slippy then hear Otacon cry and piss himself, 

Good post in my book just for ruffing the feathers of the FFF.   
BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BoG

NB, seriously. Some of those guys may just be lame, but Otacon seriously had it tough. Did you even play any MGS games that aren't 4?

Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By auspiciousqueue

Several of those made me laugh. Poor poor Luigi.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By JJOR64
auspiciousqueue said:
"Several of those made me laugh. Poor poor Luigi."
That's what I thought.  Luigi is cool.
JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By JackiJinx
BoG said:
"Ha ha. Well, you're right. I don't notice as often, being a man, but I'd imagine that sort of ignorant sexism runs rampant in this industry."
Not so much actually. It's the consumers more than the commentators that tend to have sexist tendencies, though that has been lightening up quite a bit in the past few years. GT though? It's just a breeding ground of it.
Nock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Nock

I think the dude hosting that is a pussy, damn his voice makes me wanna kill puppies.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BoG
JackiJinx said:
"BoG said:
"Ha ha. Well, you're right. I don't notice as often, being a man, but I'd imagine that sort of ignorant sexism runs rampant in this industry."
Not so much actually. It's the consumers more than the commentators that tend to have sexist tendencies, though that has been lightening up quite a bit in the past few years. GT though? It's just a breeding ground of it."
I can udnerstand that. I've seen those forums.
xxNBxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By xxNBxx
BoG said:
"NB, seriously. Some of those guys may just be lame, but Otacon seriously had it tough. Did you even play any MGS games that aren't 4?"

Yes I have.  Rough is one thing but to piss yourself should be the classification of "PAB"     Would you piss yourself BoG?  I don't think a man like you would.  And when I say man I mean you can cut trees down with your rugged manly beard.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Claude
JackiJinx said:
"BoG said:
Not so much actually. It's the consumers more than the commentators that tend to have sexist tendencies, though that has been lightening up quite a bit in the past few years. GT though? It's just a breeding ground of it."
Consumer's... the lowest common denominator and the one's with the most power,

but bitch and pussy have their own meaning in the male world. Much different. It's up to the women to see the difference between... bucking up and bucking.
BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BoG
xxNBxx said:
"BoG said:
"NB, seriously. Some of those guys may just be lame, but Otacon seriously had it tough. Did you even play any MGS games that aren't 4?"
Yes I have.  Rough is one thing but to piss yourself should be the classification of "PAB"     Would you piss yourself BoG?  I don't think a man like you would.  And when I say man I mean you can cut trees down with your rugged manly beard."
I don't piss, but I have compassion like a true man, too. Compassion enough to cut down a tree with my manly beard so I can build Otacon a fire to comfort him when he is sad.
xxNBxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By xxNBxx
BoG said:
"xxNBxx said:
"BoG said:
Yes I have.  Rough is one thing but to piss yourself should be the classification of "PAB"     Would you piss yourself BoG?  I don't think a man like you would.  And when I say man I mean you can cut trees down with your rugged manly beard."
I don't piss, but I have compassion like a true man, too. Compassion enough to cut down a tree with my manly beard so I can build Otacon a fire to comfort him when he is sad.
"

Just before he pisses out the fire and crap rockets away when he hears the Castle Crasher beast coming.  =)
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Snipzor

Anyone else still under the belief that Craig is still a giant douche? I mean, really.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Claude
Snipzor said:
"Anyone else still under the belief that Craig is still a giant douche? I mean, really."
He's probably more of a "Pussy Ass Bitch", but what do I know.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Snipzor
Claude said:
"Snipzor said:
"Anyone else still under the belief that Craig is still a giant douche? I mean, really."
He's probably more of a "Pussy Ass Bitch", but what do I know."
Well I'm just biased, since *sniff* Handsome Tom "The Safeguard" has left Screwattack for something more awesome.

Craig to me has always seemed like a giant loser, he was better as a radio personality instead of a business owner.
Calidreth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#40  Edited By Calidreth

Have to agree with this list 100% . . . man FF sucks.

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

God DAMMIT.

FUCK
Slippy >.<

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PercyChuggs

The hugely effeminate character from Enchanted Arms, not even on the list? They must not have played it. The biggest pussy character in the history of entertainment.

JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By JackiJinx
Claude said:
"JackiJinx said:
"BoG said:
Consumer's... the lowest common denominator and the one's with the most power,but bitch and pussy have their own meaning in the male world. Much different. It's up to the women to see the difference between... bucking up and bucking."
I'd like you to explain how I see the phrase "Pussy Ass Bitch" differently from you.
Skambu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Skambu
JackiJinx said:
"BoG said:
SCREW YOU SCREW ATTACK.
"
ScrewAttack isn't technically a part of GameTrailers. They make their own videos, run their own site etc.
GameTrailers' comments section is a mess, though.
Avatar image for stephen_von_cloud
Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you played MGS4 Otacon is #1.  Went from a likable character to the lamest and most annoying character in any game I can think of.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#46  Edited By Red

That was pretty awesome. I'd just like to throw out that I'm 4 hours into Final Fantasy IX and I have seen no punks...well, I guess Zidane kinda is.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Scooper

Slippy's cool.

JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By JackiJinx
Skambu said:
"JackiJinx said:
"BoG said:
SCREW YOU SCREW ATTACK.
"
ScrewAttack isn't technically a part of GameTrailers. They make their own videos, run their own site etc.GameTrailers' comments section is a mess, though."
I understand that, but the fact still remains that GT still hosts their videos on their site. GT accepts their content. Doesn't make me like GT anymore for that fact.
sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#49  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Haha, this is a great find.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By CL60
Stephen_Von_Cloud said:
"If you played MGS4 Otacon is #1.  Went from a likable character to the lamest and most annoying character in any game I can think of."
I don't think he pissed himself twice in MGS4 now did he?