Scribblenaut Beatles and Persona's Oh my!

Shindiggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Edited By Shindiggah

Heya guys! Well, I just figured Id do a little blog about some of my most recent games I may be postin reviews on. 
First off is:  
Scribblenauts.  
I got this game on release and i must say it has inspired me, I really cannot wait to get a review up for it. 
Beatles Rock Band: 
well me and a few of my friends are gonna play through Beatles Rockband tonight and hopefully I can tell ya guys what its all about. 
and finally Persona 3 PSP. 
I already have all money down on it so I shall be getting it on release date and have a review up ASAP! 

also, Ive just been curious, I know quite a bit about 360, and my friend Dcpc tells me a lot of recommendations of what to get for PS3, but do we have any good PC or Wii gamers in the housde? I dont follow those markets too much and it would really be nice to get some guys knowledgable about those platforms to give me ome recommendations for purchases of games old or new. 

Well thanks a lot guys :) 
Shindiggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Shindiggah

Heya guys! Well, I just figured Id do a little blog about some of my most recent games I may be postin reviews on. 
First off is:  
Scribblenauts.  
I got this game on release and i must say it has inspired me, I really cannot wait to get a review up for it. 
Beatles Rock Band: 
well me and a few of my friends are gonna play through Beatles Rockband tonight and hopefully I can tell ya guys what its all about. 
and finally Persona 3 PSP. 
I already have all money down on it so I shall be getting it on release date and have a review up ASAP! 

also, Ive just been curious, I know quite a bit about 360, and my friend Dcpc tells me a lot of recommendations of what to get for PS3, but do we have any good PC or Wii gamers in the housde? I dont follow those markets too much and it would really be nice to get some guys knowledgable about those platforms to give me ome recommendations for purchases of games old or new. 

Well thanks a lot guys :) 
Brunchies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Brunchies

Scribblenauts is a great one, sadly I was hoping I could use the d pad to move and for the PC, I would look at valve for shooters and steam for Digital downloads and Telltale if you are into adventure games. The only thing that interests me a little bit about the wii sadly is the Virtual console, MMMMMHHHH Delicious classics from all of nitendo's and sega's consoles.  This is probably a useless post becuase you probably already know these things.

Shindiggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shindiggah

@Brunchies: I know about the different developers and stuff on PC, I am jusst looking for a real PC or nintendo expert to talk about games and stuff with. Thank you for the help btw :)
eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By eroticfishcake

Are you looking for good PC/Nintendo games? 'cause there isn't a whole lot to be honest.

Shindiggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shindiggah

its not that IM looking, I just worded that thing weird. IM looking for people that know a lot about them cuz Im sick of ONLY hanging out with people that talk about Sony and MS, but I want the people to be intelligent, not just fanboys. Get what IM sayin?
MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By MetalGearSunny

Ringo Starr is a scribblenaut!?

Shindiggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shindiggah

well, I havent checked but I guess theres a possiblility of there being something in there similar to him...