Searching for premium

Zamolxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is there a way to search for premium videos while choosing for some not to appear?

There is alot of stuff buried in between all the TNT and Happy Hour videos, but because those two shows take up so many pages its pretty hard to find a nice list with the rest.

Is there a way to do it that I am missing? Its not apparent if there is.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

You can do a text search for videos, but then you need to know some portion of the title of what you're looking for. Aside from that, I don't really know.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ThunderSlash

I think the easiest way to do this is through Google search. I remember someone mentioning how you can utilize Google's advanced search to filter out certain keywords.

But yeah, I agree that searching for specific videos should be easier than it currently is. Maybe they should consider creating catalogs for each type of feature (Breaking Brads, TNTs, Random PC Game, Load Our Last Saves, etc). But right now, I usually just do a video search for the feature's name if I wanted to watch something specific.

Edit: Well, this thread might help.

Avatar image for streets_of_vlad
streets_of_vlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zamolxes: If you hover your mouse over "videos" at the top, you'll see "subscriber." Click that and you can scroll through all the premium videos.

DeadpanCakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

It won't completely solve the problem, but qlcrew might be able to narrow stuff down.

Reddonkeyham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What travel videos have they done?

Liverpool, Iceland and drews trip to north korea are there others?

Phili151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reddonkeyham: There's Brad and Drews trip to South Korea for some Starcraft thing