#1 Edited by wallofbricks (117 posts) -

I'm not patient enough to wait for more episodes so here is a shorty. I'm likely to do a super-cut when the whole feature is finished though.

Drawings by @fobwashed and @supernormalstep

#2 Edited by weegieanawrench (1939 posts) -

Hell yeah, your videos are great! I'm looking forward to that super cut when Brad finally defeated.

EDIT: The final montage has to be the lizard hunting moments with their voices pitched up, no way around it duder.

#3 Posted by themangalist (1735 posts) -

Where did you get all the Naru-Giantbomb-to shops? They're awesome!

#4 Posted by CaLe (3988 posts) -

Oh man that music takes me back.

#5 Edited by Aegon (5642 posts) -

Is it 2004 again?

Didn't know you had animation skills as well.

Edit: Oh man, Ryan Jiraiya.

#6 Posted by wallofbricks (117 posts) -

@cale: Ya my whole 'lets poke fun at some anime' idea has backfired and I wanna catch up on some Naruto now.

#7 Edited by nahgwihoafj (185 posts) -

/

#8 Edited by CaLe (3988 posts) -

@wallofbricks: I didn't notice when I watched at first, but I'm assuming you google translated 'Brad is bad at games'. Not that it really matters, but the Japanese is weird. ブラッドはゲームが下手くそ is better. ゲームが下手くそなブラッド could work, or ゲームヘタッピーブラッド if you wanna be cute about it.

#9 Posted by wallofbricks (117 posts) -

@cale: Ya I assumed it wouldn't come out 100% right.

#10 Edited by BisonHero (6532 posts) -

I love how Brad has no idea how to handle those 2 gold skeletons with the giant swords that attack him on the cliffs.

#11 Posted by wonderva (79 posts) -

@bisonhero: Which Breaking Brad part is that from?

#12 Posted by StarvingGamer (8250 posts) -

Jiraiyan?

#13 Edited by wallofbricks (117 posts) -
#14 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5517 posts) -

That was pretty great and the song fit perfectly.

#15 Posted by LackingSaint (1815 posts) -

Kawaii.

#16 Posted by BisonHero (6532 posts) -

@wonderva said:

@bisonhero: Which Breaking Brad part is that from?

About 30 minutes into Part 11 (I still have it downloaded). He may have also died there on those gold skeletons in Part 10 or 9. He tends to think he can just stagger any enemy if he gets off an attack in the middle of their swing, so those gold skeletons HILARIOUSLY fuck him up because he still plays kind of...arrogantly? Doesn't respect heavy hitting enemies sometimes.

#17 Posted by wonderva (79 posts) -

@bisonhero: Thanks. I'm still on the part where Brad sees the Lizard nest and gets all crazy

#18 Posted by BisonHero (6532 posts) -

@wonderva: Haha, yeah, it's been a great feature. Especially when Vinny acts like that one uncle that just fed you nonstop lies when you were younger.

#19 Edited by Humanity (9269 posts) -

SAY HI TO THE LIZARD FOR ME

#20 Posted by RollingZeppelin (1975 posts) -

@cale said:

@wallofbricks: I didn't notice when I watched at first, but I'm assuming you google translated 'Brad is bad at games'. Not that it really matters, but the Japanese is weird. ブラッドはゲームが下手くそ is better. ゲームが下手くそなブラッド could work, or ゲームヘタッピーブラッド if you wanna be cute about it.

Now I'm curious, what did google translate it to?

#21 Posted by MikeFerrari7 (205 posts) -

Vinny always looks badass in community made stuff.

#22 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4815 posts) -
#23 Edited by GERALTITUDE (3327 posts) -

Ah man when I recognized Ryan I almost had to leave the room. Very awesome.

#24 Posted by wallofbricks (117 posts) -
#25 Posted by CaLe (3988 posts) -

@rollingzeppelin: It translated it to ブラッドはゲームで悪い, which seems like an incomplete sentence (missing ことをする) that is trying to say: Brad (does) bad (things) with games. Kinda gives me the image of Brad using a physical game to commit crime or bother other people.

#26 Posted by TruthTellah (9122 posts) -

@wallofbricks: Aw man, fantastic.

Do you have the single image of that Ryan Jiraiya? I'd love to get that.

#27 Posted by wallofbricks (117 posts) -
#28 Edited by TruthTellah (9122 posts) -

@wallofbricks: Thank you! Now I kind of want to put the guys' anime faces onto other anime characters!

#30 Posted by wallofbricks (117 posts) -
#31 Posted by Hippie_Genocide (579 posts) -

You really need to do a lizard montage. The stuff after the Storm King had me rolling.

#32 Posted by wallofbricks (117 posts) -
#33 Posted by BisonHero (6532 posts) -

I've watched this video 2 or 3 times before, and I only just noticed that you replaced Vinny with [name of Japanese artist that did this song], at about 1:00 into the video. Well played.

#34 Posted by wallofbricks (117 posts) -
#35 Edited by BisonHero (6532 posts) -
#36 Edited by Aetheldod (3586 posts) -

This is fucking amazing!!!!!! :D