Avatar image for the_philosopher
The_Philosopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

Edited By The_Philosopher

Ok, so this is my first blog post in a little while. That's because there's not much to talk about. What have I been playing? Champions Online. It's an mmorpg, and right now it's really unbalanced. That's cool though cause there's so many different combinations and stuff so it's gonna take them awhile to iron all that stuff out. The HUD is great and I haven't ran into that many problems at all. So if you like super heroes and mmorpgs give this a shot. Other then that I haven't been doing anything. 

Avatar image for the_philosopher
The_Philosopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By The_Philosopher

Ok, so this is my first blog post in a little while. That's because there's not much to talk about. What have I been playing? Champions Online. It's an mmorpg, and right now it's really unbalanced. That's cool though cause there's so many different combinations and stuff so it's gonna take them awhile to iron all that stuff out. The HUD is great and I haven't ran into that many problems at all. So if you like super heroes and mmorpgs give this a shot. Other then that I haven't been doing anything.