Sessler & co. tweet about "bad news" concerning the industry

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@kishinfoulux said:

Why do people want this thread locked? It's not doing any harm and it's been fun to speculate on what's going on.

Because people with far too many posts next to their name think they run the forums and when a thread is no longer of interest to them or someone within the thread has annoyed them they start screaming "LOCK IT!" to show how above all this shit they are.

The Large Post Count Illuminati will not take this lightly..

PandaBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

@humanity said:

@pandabear said:

@kishinfoulux said:

Why do people want this thread locked? It's not doing any harm and it's been fun to speculate on what's going on.

Because people with far too many posts next to their name think they run the forums and when a thread is no longer of interest to them or someone within the thread has annoyed them they start screaming "LOCK IT!" to show how above all this shit they are.

OOOOOOOOOooooooooooOooooooooooOOOOOOOoooo I'm so scared .... what are they gonna do? Kill my interne..t... <DISCONNECTED>

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

So which rumor was it again?

• PS4 overheats after an hour of play
  • XboxOne's XBL interface is a buggy mess
  • Sony won't allow direct video streaming from PS4
  • Video game press must submit a review to the game publisher for approval before posting in order to get early access
  • The Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people under the supervision of the reverse vampires are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner.
TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#704  Edited By TruthTellah

@humanity said:

@pandabear said:

@kishinfoulux said:

OOOOOOOOOooooooooooOooooooooooOOOOOOOoooo I'm so scared .... what are they gonna do? Kill my interne..t... <DISCONNECTED>

You've been targeted for termination.
You've been targeted for termination.

Thompson820

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Guys I heard Sony is introducing a secret feature which is going to make it impossible for Giant Bomb to do Endurance Runs on the PS4. I learned about it from a source inside Sony and I can't talk about it any more. Also, one time a PS4 got so hot it turned into plasma and burned to the core off the Earth, came out the other side and then destroyed every YouTube server which hosts every gaming video on the site.

PS. Gies annoys me because of reasons. Something about Rebel FM.

PPS. The internet is stupid.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#706  Edited By bigjeffrey

NEW RUMOR

No Caption Provided

korolev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

Obviously it is nothing, NOTHING to do with overheating PS4s or Glitchy Xbox One stuff - why would they care? Why would Adam Sessler be thrown out of shape by that? He'd simply laugh at technical glitches and get on with doing what he does.

Obviously, OBVIOUSLY, it is about something that is affecting his business. A publisher or a console manufacturer has probably told him that he can't use footage of a game or a certain number of games. Or, Sony and Microsoft are banning YouTube videos of their games. That's the only thing that would throw Sessler off his game, since his JOB depends on Youtube. Rev3 hasn't been around for that long and I assume their business strategy is only viable if they have youtube to host their videos.

It's almost certainly something of that nature. This whole "Overheating" and "xbox bugs" stuff is silly. No reviewer would care about that.

Anund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animasta said:

@pandabear said:

@kishinfoulux said:

as someone with 10 times as many posts as you have, you are a dumb face!

that's really not the reason, some people just think it's a worthless thread? it has nothing to do with numbers of posts.

Yeah, but so what? Why lock anything, ever? "I don't like this topic, and so neither should anyone else!"

It's a strange attitude. Alright if there are 20 topics discussing the same thing, or if a thread was created by a spam bot. Fine, lock those. But one thread? Just because it got long? That is stupid. "People seem to want to discuss this, better shut that shit down."

Nictel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

• PS4 overheats after an hour of play - Xbox fans that dislike that Sony builds better hardware
  • XboxOne's XBL interface is a buggy mess - PS fans that dislike that the general opinion is 360 interface > PS3 interface
  • Sony won't allow direct video streaming from PS4 - "Direct video streaming" As in stream while you play without any third party (ustream) in between? Seems logical.
  • Video game press must submit a review to the game publisher for approval before posting in order to get early access - What is this even.. Why would anyone approve to this..
  • The Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people under the supervision of the reverse vampires are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner. - Valid and probably true

Most of these rumors are obvious random BS or you can track them back to fanboys.

CannedBread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The secret is that the Xbox One is just two Ouyas taped to a Kinect.

Avatar image for usernameandemail
Usernameandemail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys, I think I know what's happening!! I cracked the mystery!!

Phil Fish canceled FEZ 2.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i love the direction this thread has taken,

this is the type of old school GB forum nonsense Ive missed.

Nubikal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The secret is that the Xbox One is just two Ouyas taped to a Kinect.

Don't be ridiculous, the Xbox One is actually just a new model of the original Xbox, PSone style.

Levius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joeyravn: You fools, this mystery IS FEZ 2! Think about it, when was the last time the internet united over solving a puzzle. Only the video game was cancelled, FEZ 2 was not.

endaround

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@joeyravn: You fools, this mystery IS FEZ 2! Think about it, when was the last time the internet united over solving a puzzle. Only the video game was cancelled, FEZ 2 was not.

You are falling for the misdirection! Clearly only one man has enough money to set up this whole thing, Gabe Newell. There isn't actually going to be any console launches, this all just a huge alternate reality game leading to the Half Life 3 announcement.

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#717  Edited By JoeyRavn

@endaround said:

@amatureidiot said:

You are falling for the misdirection! Clearly only one man has enough money to set up this whole thing, Gabe Newell. There isn't actually going to be any console launches, this all just a huge alternate reality game leading to the Half Life 3 announcement.

No. Wait. I got it.

Phil Fish. Fil Phish.

Coincidence? I think not. I'll let you work on that theory.

Avatar image for usernameandemail
Usernameandemail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys I read online that Fez 2 is being put out on ps4 at launch but only approved journalist with SOE Metacritic scores above 85% get dev kits that can capture in 1080p.

mageemagoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kishinfoulux: I have half changed my position. You are right about chuff and matt, but arthur is still the worst imo.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

@humanity said:

@pandabear said:

@kishinfoulux said:

No Caption Provided

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

jayjonesjunior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@talibanchic: My uncle who works at Nintendo just confirmed this.

Also this is why pre-ordering consoles is a dumb idea.

pre ordering anything is a dumb idea.

Wikitoups

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• PS4 overheats after an hour of play
  • XboxOne's XBL interface is a buggy mess
  • Sony won't allow direct video streaming from PS4
  • Video game press must submit a review to the game publisher for approval before posting in order to get early access
  • The Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people under the supervision of the reverse vampires are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner.
No Caption Provided

"We are beyond the looking glass people...."

shinjin977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nictel said:

@penguindust said:

• PS4 overheats after an hour of play - Xbox fans that dislike that Sony builds better hardware
  • XboxOne's XBL interface is a buggy mess - PS fans that dislike that the general opinion is 360 interface > PS3 interface
  • Sony won't allow direct video streaming from PS4 - "Direct video streaming" As in stream while you play without any third party (ustream) in between? Seems logical.
  • Video game press must submit a review to the game publisher for approval before posting in order to get early access - What is this even.. Why would anyone approve to this..
  • The Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people under the supervision of the reverse vampires are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner. - Valid and probably true

Most of these rumors are obvious random BS or you can track them back to fanboys.

this man knows! ............BURN HIM!!!!

TwoArmed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

@kishinfoulux said:

What's this about a high post conspiracy? I was too busy Photoshopping nipples into video games.

Dezztroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#728  Edited By Dezztroy
Vuud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#729  Edited By Vuud

FUCK ALL THIS I'M GETTING A WII U

MudMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I'll say this about this thread, though, for all the people that said early on that Sess shouldn't have posted vague, alarming tweets, the other 14 pages did a much, much better job of explaining why.

AcidBrandon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The suspense is killing me. WHAT COULD IT BE?!

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New info: The Loch Ness monsters is responsible for sinking an entire fleet of XBox One cargo ships off of Madagascar.

hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Come on, scoops... get to it.

Jayzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#734  Edited By Jayzilla

Fortunately, I don't need a console anymore because I have a peripheral that I kickstarted that I can stick my man parts into that plugs into my PC. I am unsubscribing to this thread now.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

@vuud said:

FUCK ALL THIS I'M GETTING A WII U

I know right? This shit all got weird once I decided to get a PS4 controller for my PS3 and PC and seriously started thinking about getting a Wii U.

What the fuck is happening.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

@extomar: Don't be ridiculous, the Loch Ness monster can't survive in salt water.

NathanStack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#737  Edited By NathanStack
No Caption Provided

#SHOTSFIRED

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PS Fourminus xBOX One= Every bit of footage we've seen from "next gen games" are actually clips from Half Life Three.

Wake up and smell the chemtrails, folks: This is the bad news. Half Life 3 will be every game ever, thus destroying the industry.

slyspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#739  Edited By slyspider

No Caption Provided

#SHOTSFIRED

Wow that seemed like a incredibly childish and bitchy way to handle this. Shame on whoever that guy is

Avatar image for manhattan_project
manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@familyphotoshoot said:
No Caption Provided

#SHOTSFIRED

That dudes a moron who is clearly bitter about his time in the games press.

Because clearly big can only mean one thing. Also its pretty obvious he just hates MS.

Edit: Everyone should just forget about all this until we get some real news on it.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@mezmero said:

I'm tweeting into a whole new era, @gfunk cracking wise I dare ya, @funk on a whole new level, the Twitter is a blog if the blog was a scribble.

Alright youngblood I see you.

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

Did Sony turn heel ?!

Avatar image for detectivespecial
DetectiveSpecial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twoarmed said:

I'll just throw some more kindling on this fire because I am finding it amusing.

http://i.imgur.com/8vyibDE.png

If that post was authored by someone who writes sentences for a living, then I am a wizard.

slyspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twoarmed said:

I'll just throw some more kindling on this fire because I am finding it amusing.

http://i.imgur.com/8vyibDE.png

If that post was authored by someone who writes sentences for a living, then I am a wizard.

DAMN YOU'RE A WIZARD DOG. No serious why is there lack of basic punctuation and random nonsensical formatting errors?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

This thread is pretty great. Love you guys.

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I live 20 minutes away from a building that has a Sony logo on it. Turns out HL3 was cancelled.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noelveiga: Great post.

I totally get the merit or entertainment of idle speculation, probably keeps our imaginations and our deductive skills running well... But Sess in this case is encouraging idle speculation with scant information or data to go off of. Everyone is making guesses based off of single phrases and a million other data points gathered from a million other sources... because they want to know what Sessler is saying but refusing to explain.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread sure has gone off the deep end... which is good cause that is what makes it entertaining. In all seriousness it is either one of two things. Dev's becoming far more strict about how and who can review their games while reserving the right to not let them.... Or it is the dev's are going to make a real effort to force youtube to shut down all monetized gaming video's, which includes these peoples reviews which they were relying on for revenue.

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

/salt

Avatar image for commander_crichton
Commander_Crichton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers