SF4 Has Come (to my xbox)

BlackIrish05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By BlackIrish05
My Guy I've Been Using Most. Good ol Ryu!

Just got SF4. I am really liking it right now. The ability to use focus attacks at such a high level  of depth has really intrested me. Now I caan't lie,
I am not very good at Street Fighter 4. Even though I am getting better and having fun. Right now I'm just trying to get characters so thats not the
most fun, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Pros:
  • Great art style
  • Fluent
  • Great gameplay
  • SUPER TAUNT!!!

Cons:

• Wish there was a better trial mode to help with specifics
  • Way you unlock characters

So there you have it. Very general but its something. Well this was my first blog. Hooah!

BlackIrish05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By BlackIrish05

Just got SF4. I am really liking it right now. The ability to use focus attacks at such a high level  of depth has really intrested me. Now I caan't lie,
I am not very good at Street Fighter 4. Even though I am getting better and having fun. Right now I'm just trying to get characters so thats not the
most fun, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Pros:
  • Great art style
  • Fluent
  • Great gameplay
  • SUPER TAUNT!!!

Cons:

• Wish there was a better trial mode to help with specifics
  • Way you unlock characters

So there you have it. Very general but its something. Well this was my first blog. Hooah!

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

Another thing about the site:  when you want to post a thread about a specific game, you can actually search for the game and each game has its specific forum.  It will still show up in the main forum pool like all other threads, but it will be attached to a specific game.  This way, any people who have questions may be able to search for the game and look through the forum topics for possible answers...or even to share their own opinions.

Plus...your thread will usually get locked by a mod and you'll be told to post in the specific games' forum.  So...yeah.
coonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By coonce

who's your best character?