• 61 results
#51 Posted by WilliamHenry (1204 posts) -

Here are a few prints I've done recently.

Prints are available on Etsy if you like.

#52 Edited by Srah (85 posts) -

I don't draw much but here's some artwork for a kid's book & game for uni

#53 Posted by Chops037 (22 posts) -

@srah I recognise that zebra! Great to see more of your work, I love your style.

#54 Posted by BBAlpert (1532 posts) -

@srah said:

I don't draw much but here's some artwork for a kid's book & game for uni

AAHHHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

#55 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

some of my 3DS max images

#56 Edited by Sanj (2466 posts) -

Cool idea for a thread.

By the way, @unilad, I found this site is pretty helpful when it came to drawing the human head, specifically the eyes. There's more stuff on that site too that's helpful.

Anyway, a lot of awesome art here. I posted a blog with some of my game-art in 2011. Here's my deviantart page as well. And here's some stuff if you don't feel like clicking anything:

#57 Edited by Reisz (1517 posts) -

@sanj: Oh my giddy aunt. That is all polished as hell! I noticed how god damn mint your work on hands was with that Ryan piece but your Spike is bloody phenomenal! I am working towards that level of consistency and finish in my own work, Bravo.

Man, this wil be my 998th post, I should whip up something special for the big one oh. . . . oh. . oh.

#58 Edited by Sanj (2466 posts) -

@reisz: Thanks dude. Heh, yeah hands are tricky fuckers. Your Metal Gear stuff is v.good btw. I look forward to seeing what you'll whip up for your 1000th post (if that's still your plan!).

#59 Posted by Fattony12000 (7546 posts) -

Shit, you people are all brilliant.

I fucking hate you all.

Which means I love each and every one of you deeply and strongly.

#60 Posted by Srah (85 posts) -

@bbalpert: ITS FOR THE CHILDREN

@chops037 said:

@srah I recognise that zebra! Great to see more of your work, I love your style.

Thank you so much! :)

#61 Edited by medacris (668 posts) -

Artwork of two characters voiced by Ashly Burch-- Ayla from Awesomenauts, and Tiny Tina from Borderlands 2! I linked this to Miss Burch over Twitter, and she seemed to have really liked it, which is the biggest honor I can think of.

#62 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5822 posts) -

Wow, there has been some absolutely amazing stuff on here! There are some seriously talented people on this site.

I think this deserves a BUMP!

#63 Posted by cloudnineboya (832 posts) -

It getting better and better in here, that 3dmax stuff is blowing my mind and the one below it... shiiit, I like the guy having a smoke an a drink.Some serious stuff in here .