#1 Posted by big_jon (5723 posts) -

I ordered this shirt like two months ago, maybe more like two and a half, it shipped a month ago, it's still is not here! What gives? I am in Canada by the way.

Anyone had any luck finding a way to contact the store?

#2 Posted by oneidwille (149 posts) -

@big_jon: Dude, I got my shipment with 2 items missing and haven't been able to get in contact with anyone. If you find a way, please let me know.

#3 Posted by JerichoBlyth (1044 posts) -

Does it actually say 'Giant Bomb' on the package? Because I can imagine that would cause quite a ruckus at the local post depot.

Did they take a picture of it before they sent it to you like most companies do these days? lol

In all seriousness though, write to your local post office.

#4 Posted by Dagbiker (6964 posts) -

@JerichoBlyth said:

Does it actually say 'Giant Bomb' on the package? Because I can imagine that would cause quite a ruckus at the local post depot.

Did they take a picture of it before they sent it to you like most companies do these days? lol

In all seriousness though, write to your local post office.

Dear Postmaster General,

Im expecting a package that says Giant Bomb, its cool though, trust me.

#5 Posted by Zeg (85 posts) -

@oneidwille said:

@big_jon: Dude, I got my shipment with 2 items missing and haven't been able to get in contact with anyone. If you find a way, please let me know.

Bumping and quoting, because my package just got here (to the UK) with an item missing too. No doubt it was crazy times in the warehouse going through all the liveshow orders, but I could really use a clue who to message about this.

#6 Posted by Corvak (1008 posts) -

Whatever you guys do, don't ship with FedEx to Canada.

Despite me paying shipping when I purchased, FedEx sent me an additional bill for $15 after I had recieved my order. Never using them again.

#7 Posted by Kidavenger (3530 posts) -

Mine just arrived today, Ontario.

#8 Posted by selbie (1884 posts) -
#9 Posted by Skyrider (345 posts) -

I'm in Ontario and I got my members shirt (IIRC) over a week ago. I only ordered the one shirt so I can't speak to the issue of missing items.

#10 Posted by alternate (2696 posts) -

@big_jon: Ryan usually directs ppl to orders@socialimprints.com - include your order number.

#11 Posted by Pepperooni (11 posts) -

I ordered 2 shirts a while ago and when they arrived one of them turned out to be the wrong shirt. I've had no luck getting in touch with anyone.