#1 Posted by Brenderous (1105 posts) -

Any day-one Whiskey subscribers from Canada received their shirts yet? I also signed up day one, but I'm still waiting.

#2 Posted by Jumanji (447 posts) -

No but they always trash talking Canadians not surprised probably wiping their asses with the shirts/$50 bills just shitty money and cotton all up ins

#3 Posted by Unchained (1090 posts) -
@Brenderous said:
" Any day-one Whiskey subscribers from Canada received their shirts yet? I also signed up day one, but I'm still waiting. "
 
I didn't get mine yet. I was a day-one guy. 
#4 Posted by fwylo (3556 posts) -

Not I.

#5 Posted by LiquidPrince (16255 posts) -

Nope.

#6 Posted by Jeffsekai (7058 posts) -

Shipping to Canada is hard guys.

#7 Posted by Brenderous (1105 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
" Shipping to Canada is hard guys. "
So many mountains.
#8 Posted by LordAndrew (14430 posts) -

Damn beavers stole my shirt.

#9 Posted by bwmcmaste (865 posts) -
@Brenderous said:
" @Jeffsekai said:
" Shipping to Canada is hard guys. "
So many mountains. "
Indeed.
#10 Posted by uniform (1838 posts) -

The shipments were lost somewhere past the U.S./Canadian border. They're having trouble tracking them down due to the thick Canadian accent, making it nearly impossibly to understand what exactly happened.

#11 Posted by bwmcmaste (865 posts) -
@uniform said:
the thick Canadian accent, making it nearly impossibly to understand what exactly happened. "
I dunt know what yur talkin aboot. We dunt have accents, eh?
#12 Posted by StartAndPause (113 posts) -

I'm sure your shirts are oot and aboot for delivery!

#13 Posted by DeadMonkeys (827 posts) -

Still waitin'.

#14 Posted by Kunohara (6 posts) -

Nope.

#15 Posted by Jeffsekai (7058 posts) -

Still no, or no update on whats happening with them 
 
Im glad I paid my extra 10$.

#16 Posted by Lukeweizer (2792 posts) -
@Jeffsekai said:
" Still no, or no update on whats happening with them  Im glad I paid my extra 10$. "
I figured we'd be getting them soon since people in the US started getting them last week.