#1 Edited by HammondofTexas (550 posts) -

Hey duders! I just recieved my signed Nighthawk Poster in the mail! I framed it and wanted to start a thread where everyone shows theirs off! I know not everyone has gotten theirs in the mail yet, but when you do take a picture and post it below! Thanks goes out to @rorie for organizing the shipping in perhaps less than ideal circumstances!

Here is mine! Sorry about the potato quality, it's a really dark and gloomy day where I'm at today.

#2 Posted by CornBREDX (4872 posts) -

I still haven't received mine.

Were you able to find a frame or did you have to get one specially made? Just curious.

#3 Posted by HammondofTexas (550 posts) -

@cornbredx: Someone posted an Amazon link to specialty frames in the original poster thread that @rorie made weeks ago. But I'm sure you can just go to a crafts store or hell even a Walmart and buy one. It is an odd size though, 18x36 and horizontal.

Here is a link to the exact frame I purchased:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0034609JO/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

#4 Edited by CornBREDX (4872 posts) -
#5 Posted by HammondofTexas (550 posts) -

So I guess I am bumping this thread, anyone else want to show off their posters? I know some have shipped and/or been delivered to others!

#6 Posted by DwigtK (144 posts) -

I'll post mine as soon as I get it, haven't received it unfortunately. Living in Canada sucks when it comes to online shopping.

#7 Posted by James_Hayward (265 posts) -

Poster received (London UK). Pic to follow shortly.

#8 Posted by Fattony12000 (7098 posts) -

#9 Edited by CaLe (3916 posts) -

Mine hasn't even shipped yet.

#10 Posted by Karl (63 posts) -

I'm still trying to find a frame for it. I've been told it's not standard size so I have to get a custom frame made for it

#11 Posted by Christoffer (1762 posts) -

I can't see Rories signature in neither of those. Didn't he sign it?

#12 Posted by billymagnum (737 posts) -

mine are busted up

#13 Posted by whiskeyZ (21 posts) -

@christoffer: He used a gold marker so it blends into the background where he signed. It is a lot easier to see in person.

#14 Posted by HammondofTexas (550 posts) -

I can't see Rories signature in neither of those. Didn't he sign it?

Mine says "Matt!" above his head on mine!

#16 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5271 posts) -

I was so psyched to have gotten mine completely unscathed by the damaged shipping process. It came almost a week ago, but I just got the frame yesterday. Sorry for any duders still waiting for theirs or having to get a busted one replaced.

#17 Posted by Christoffer (1762 posts) -
#18 Posted by Fattony12000 (7098 posts) -

@christoffer: Click on the image to see it! Gold ink on a gold background is kinda hard to see on camera!

#19 Posted by Datajack (88 posts) -

The couple I purchased came in just fine (short 30 mile travel distance), unfortunately not the rare Alexis one, which would've been nice since I can't get to any of the PAXs, GDC, etc.

Still debating on frame, if I want to splurge the extra for UV protection and anti glare for $20 extra.

#20 Posted by DannyHibiki (137 posts) -

Here is mine! Sorry about the potato quality, it's a really dark and gloomy day where I'm at today.

Never apologize about the quality of your potato. It's great.