Since I am a nice guy, here is the code

SadPatrol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SadPatrol
I'm sure many of our members are familiar with the Expert Zone but for those who aren't, read on. For a limited time, Expert Zone members can take the Halo 3: ODST quiz and get a FREE Beta Redemption Token from Microsoft when they complete the quiz with 100% correct (these are very easy questions folks). Here's the catch...

In order to become a Microsoft Expert Zone member you must be an employee of a company which sells Microsoft products. Be it gaming or whatever. Best Buy, Target, Walmart, etc. If you use your Google noodle, you can very quickly find a store and a store number to use when you register. Simply enter your info, the store name (like Target), and the store number (1208 for example) and complete registration. Once you've confirmed your registration via email, return to the home page for the Expert Zone and click on the Halo Reach Multiplayer Beta graphic. From there you simply choose to take the course, and quiz and that's all there is to it.

Once you've completed the quiz your account will be credited 100 pts. You then go back to the Halo Reach Multiplayer Beta graphic, click it, and choose to obtain your code. The code comes to the email addy you registered with.

FYI - You may only do this once per registered account email.
I picked up 5 in less than 10 minutes. Easy Sleezy!

Here's the Linky to get you started

For the Lazy...Answers!
1) You play as Master Chief in Halo 3: ODST. [FALSE]
2) What does ODST stand for? [Orbital Drop Shock Tropper]
3) What mission are the ODST on in the game? [Search for clues leading to the whereabouts of their scattered squad and the motivations behind the Covenant’s invasion of New Mombasa]
4) Players will continue to enjoy all the great “Halo 3” technological innovations, including Saved Films, screenshots, Campaign Scoring and four-player co-op over Xbox LIVE. [True]
5) Who are the developers behind Halo 3: ODST? [Bungie]
6) How many total multiplayer maps will be available at launch with Halo 3: ODST? [24]
7) When do the events in Halo 3: ODST take place? [Leads up to the epic story told in Halo 3]
8) What special bonus do customers get when they purchase Halo 3: ODST? [Access to the “Halo: Reach” multiplayer beta]    
SadPatrol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SadPatrol

Tried to post in Halo Reach forums.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Venatio
@SadPatrol:  You said that you have 5 codes? I would greatly appreciate it if I could get one from you, I tried everything that you recommended but it didn't work for me
canucks23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By canucks23

I can't get this to work for me at all. If anybody'd be amazingly awesome enough to quickly get me one i'd be very grateful :)

Avatar image for president_barackbar
President_Barackbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'll take one too if you're giving any out :)

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#7  Edited By TheMasterDS

I'd take one as well.

SuperZamrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SuperZamrod

I'll take one too man!  I would really appreciate it!

BD_Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By BD_Mr_Bubbles
@President_Barackbar said:
" I'll take one too if you're giving any out :) "
yes please