#1 Posted by Cisko (20 posts) -

In a TNT (I believe) Ryan closes the show, while I Believe In A Thing Called Love by The Darkness is playing. The screen fades out, then jumps back in showing Ryan lip syncing the song. I remember finding this incredibly funny, but I can't remember what show it was actually on. Does anyone else remember?

#2 Posted by StarvingGamer (8281 posts) -

Not the answer, but related:

#3 Edited by JasonR86 (9714 posts) -

No.

#4 Posted by Cisko (20 posts) -

Well damn.

#5 Posted by BisonHero (6564 posts) -

@cisko said:

Well damn.

That Youtube video of Brad is from the Rock Band night before a 2012 PAX East. So uhhhh, maybe check all the TNTs shortly after PAX and PAX East, because maybe Vinny still had that song on his mind and played that music, and Ryan chose to sing along to it?

I remember the moment you're talking about, but that is literally all I can think of to suggest, because I really don't know when it was from.

#6 Edited by AlwaysBeClothing (1472 posts) -

This is unrelated but hey more Brad singing and Ryan lip synching

#7 Edited by MrPeabody (65 posts) -

The moment you're looking for is in Thursday Night Throwdown: 02/09/12. They play The Darkness II (get it, The Darkness?) in the back half. I remember finding it hilarious, too, and watching the last minute a few more times later. It's one of my favorite little Giant Bomb moments. Also, on the following week's Twisted Metal TNT Patrick and Ryan rock out to Come Sail Away at the end after they bring up the fact that David Jaffe used that song as inspiration for God of War, or something to that effect.

#8 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -

I need someone to show me

#9 Edited by Snail (8606 posts) -
#10 Edited by McGhee (6094 posts) -

The Darkness just had a new album come out last year. It's pretty good, but it can never rival the classic that is the first album.

#11 Posted by Blackmoore (254 posts) -

Here's Ryan singing from forever ago.

#12 Edited by BisonHero (6564 posts) -

@mrpeabody said:

On Thursday Night Throwdown: 02/09/12 they play The Darkness II (get it, The Darkness?) in the back half. I remember finding it hilarious, too, and watching the last minute a few more times later. It's one of my favorite little Giant Bomb moments. Also, on the following week's Twisted Metal TNT Patrick and Ryan rock out to Come Sail Away at the end after they bring up the fact that David Jaffe used that song as inspiration for God of War, or something to that effect.

Nevermind what I said earlier, that Twisted Metal TNT where they sing/play along with Come Sail Away is what I was thinking of.

#13 Posted by Cisko (20 posts) -