Skate 2...that is all

najaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

Edited By najaf

Skate 2 is everything I wanted from a sequel and more. I love the diversity in the environments. I can cut some realistic lines one minute and go craczy  with 100 foot drops to launch ramps the next. There have only been two really frustrating challenges so far; 'Can you spell GIRL' and one where they want you to handplant the walkway above Slappy's half pipe. I have completed both but not without it making me go a bit crazy. I've wrapped up the career paths and am now working on the hilarious Hall of Meat challenges.

All in all, I see myself investing heavily in this game. Now its off to 1000/1000 it. I'm half way there.
najaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By najaf

Skate 2 is everything I wanted from a sequel and more. I love the diversity in the environments. I can cut some realistic lines one minute and go craczy  with 100 foot drops to launch ramps the next. There have only been two really frustrating challenges so far; 'Can you spell GIRL' and one where they want you to handplant the walkway above Slappy's half pipe. I have completed both but not without it making me go a bit crazy. I've wrapped up the career paths and am now working on the hilarious Hall of Meat challenges.

All in all, I see myself investing heavily in this game. Now its off to 1000/1000 it. I'm half way there.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax
JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By JoelTGM

Yeah it ROCKS.  I love playing the freeskate challenges with friends.  Some are crazy like the simultaneous stuff, for example... all four of us had to grind on a very long rail together and land on the street, which is harder than it sounds because one of us or all of us would smash into the sidewalk or hit a tree. 

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By shadows_kill

i really want to get it but i think im going to wait a while cause i got other games to finish and i want to save my money