Skylanders in the news

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Shard
Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#2  Edited By Little_Socrates

Personally, I think less people actually read Yahoo! News outside of political stuff and advice columns than read Giant Bomb, so I don't think it's fair to say this is being "in the news." Also, you didn't really give us anything to talk about here, so this is probably some kind of spam.

In the sake of starting a conversation, though, of course it's in the news! Skylanders is a ridiculous phenomenon that is really capturing the attention of the American consumer base. Even beyond its video game implications, it's the newest toy craze. That said, having spent more time with the game, the video game is pretty much the least interesting thing about it.

willin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By willin

Skylanders wasn't in the news. Stupid people who buy Skylanders are in the news. When you say 'Skylanders in the news' I imagine photos of Chop Chop robbing a bank.

Shard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Shard

Not Spam. Just reposting that someone bought skylander action figures for $1200.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I disagree with you there chap, an article on Yahoo doesn't count as being in the news, nobody reads Yahoo :P

Also this is pretty spam-y since you just post a link and say "Enjoy!".

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By mike
@Shard said:

Not Spam. Just reposting that someone bought skylander action figures for $1200.

@Village_Guy said:

I disagree with you there chap, an article on Yahoo doesn't count as being in the news, nobody reads Yahoo :P

Also this is pretty spam-y since you just post a link and say "Enjoy!".

Yeah, this thread is pretty much the exact definition of spam.