• 57 results
yagami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By yagami

Yup, Dead Space is awesome, and horrible as f*ck. Overall I totally agree on this list. MGS4 was definitely the reason to buy a Ps3 for.

Yatesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Yatesy
eXists said:

"My only comment is that unlike what you said about Fable2 vs KOTOR is I wish all RPGs would go the KOTOR way, not the Fable or Mass Effect or Fallout way, KOTOR was just PERFECT!!! Shame on Bioware for wasting their time on an MMO instead of KOTOR3..."

I'd have to agree. I don't understand what the OP means when he says that he'd rather RPGs went the Fable 2 route than the KOTOR route. So future RPGs should take a note from the way in which Fable 2 handles things? Really? Fable 2? RPGs? The OP wants roleplaying games to follow Fable 2's generic action/RPG mindlessness, set in a stale fantasy world full of uninteresting and shallow NPC characters, at the expense of KOTOR's brand of meaningful decision-making and interaction with NPCs? Well, each to their own. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion and all that but, frankly, the opinion that Fable 2 is a better RPG than the original KOTOR is simply wrong, and the OP is obviously on some sort of drugs (and I want some now, because they must be pretty decent to cause this level of insanity). There is no contest between Fable 2 and KOTOR, with regards to which is the better RPG (or even to which is the better game). Fable 2 is not an RPG. It's an action game with lightweight RPG elements tacked on, like Zelda or fucking Castle Crashers. How anyone, never mind a self-proclaimed RPG aficionado, can sing the praises of frigging Fable 2 whilst bad-mouthing the far superior KOTOR is just beyond me.
Discorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By Discorsi

lol yes vats is a horrible game mechanic but i am looking past its wretchedness to try to get some enjoyment from the game.

Vats is GERBUJ

InFamous91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By InFamous91

I enjoy playing Saint Rows 2.....its so different from GTA4. It reminds me of the other GTA game and it feels somewhat to True Crimes.

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By BigBoss1911
GamerGeek360 said:
"I have one question...where is Fallout 3?"
Boring game.
Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Al3xand3r

The Witcher got an Enhanced Edition, not Extended. No Wii games on the staff lists? You guys need to expand your gaming horizons a little bit if you haven't experienced -- or appreciated -- the likes of Mario Kart Wii, De Blob, No More Heroes, World of Goo, Lost Winds, Boom Blox, PES 08 & Super Smash Bros Brawl, or Okami and many classic VC games, as ports are apparently good to go here (Chrono Trigger).

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
Al3xand3r said:
"The Witcher got an Enhanced Edition, not Extended."
And it didn't have a Finger Gun, so it wasn't very enhanced at all.
Sp00n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Sp00n

Good to see Dave knows what the fuck is up and isn't jumping ship like those fools Ryan and Brad. Hell, Snider's even got CASTLE CRASHERS on his list!

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Media_Master

I agree with your 1st

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

What's he talking about? Fallout 3 was the shit. I loved VATS!  I spent my entire Xmas vacation playing Fallout 3. I haven't even started the other games. I'm not sure when I will since Fallout 3 is a massive RPG.  Rather than finish the main game, I've been running around trying to find every location & exploring it once I find it.  It's surprisingly time consuming, but in a good way.  I don't even think I've explored half of what is out there & I've clocked in about 60 hours on the game already.