So, do you like typing games?

Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You do...?! No? Well, I do. Check out this free typing game called, Icarus Proudbottom Teaches Typing. The stats screen at the beginning doesn't really affect anything so, you can really dump the points at random. At first the game doesn't time you, until you hit an exam that's when the challenge kicks in. It took me a couple of tries to pass the first exam, which I don't know if it's the fact that I'm a slow at typing, or if it's the rubber cover on my keyboard that decreases my speed.

No Caption Provided

This game has a quirky sense of humor and it even has a Tamagotchi like thing which it gets feds with your points, I still haven't reached the end. So, I'm not sure how long it is, but I'm 10 minutes in and I'm having fun.

crcruz3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By crcruz3

I like typing games! Thank you.

Edit: Do you know more typing games?

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah, i forgot what the name is called. But i use to play them a bunch i believe in school.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Justin258

I mean, Typing of the Dead was fun...

EDIT: There's also Z-type.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I enjoyed this game. It's like 15 minutes long but pretty clever.

Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crcruz3 said:

Hmm, well there's Gulag Paradise. It's free, relatively short and has some Hotline Miami kind of vibe going on. There's the hilariously awful looking Typing of the Living Dead, which the name is probably inspired by The Typing of the Dead. If you google it, you can easily find an emulator ( I think...) that let's you play Typing of the Dead, but I won't link that since I think the mods won't appreciate it. Also, Frog Fractions, kind of a typing game... maybe not. I won't spoil it, but you should check out Frog Fractions too, it's pretty crazy.

Rattle618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neat game, thanks!

crcruz3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@coafi said:

@crcruz3 said:

Hmm, well there's Gulag Paradise. It's free, relatively short and has some Hotline Miami kind of vibe going on. There's the hilariously awful looking Typing of the Living Dead, which the name is probably inspired by The Typing of the Dead. If you google it, you can easily find an emulator ( I think...) that let's you play Typing of the Dead, but I won't link that since I think the mods won't appreciate it. Also, Frog Fractions, kind of a typing game... maybe not. I won't spoil it, but you should check out Frog Fractions too, it's pretty crazy.

Hey, thanks.

davidwitten22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Who needs typing games when there is typeracer? YOUR ONLY REAL ENEMY IS YOURSELF.

Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who needs typing games when there is typeracer? YOUR ONLY REAL ENEMY IS YOURSELF.

Oh, man! I didn't know that existed! Guys, here's another typing game typeracer!

butano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Oh man, that flash game was amazing. Thanks for sharing, duder!

GPa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has anyone ever played a typing game where you got to feed your own list of words? This would be super useful for me now!