#1 Posted by armaan8014 (5257 posts) -

How much of the 8 hour show were you able to watch? How did you remove time for it? What did you have to sacrifice to get in on the madness that took place?

Mine was probably one of the craziest. Out here in Asia, in my place the show began at 10:00 PM. Yeah, at night. It went on till mothereffing 6 AM in the morning. And guess what? I stayed up all night watching it. 
At times I would drop of to sleep on my chair and just felt like quitting and going to bed. But I thought it was my turn to do some Endurance running for the crew :D
In the late hours of night I played The Last Remnant in windowed mode while watching the stream to stop myself from sleeping off.
It's 12pm now and I just woke up half an hour ago. (Missed the Live Party stream :( No one told me about it)

So what did you do to catch the show? Did you catch it in your office or in school? Or did you just not go to work so that you could watch it?

#2 Posted by Milkman (16228 posts) -

All of it and the after party. I woke up, sat on my computer chair and didn't get up unless I was going to the bathroom or eating. I am mentally exhausted. 

#3 Posted by InfamousBIG (3201 posts) -

I watched it with a side of garlic bread.

#4 Posted by rjayb89 (7713 posts) -

Yup, what Milkman said.  Got some Taco Bell during a Dance Central skit though and missed some of Screened's Denizen and that's about it.

#5 Posted by snakeeater_345 (10 posts) -

At my university, when I didn't feel like studying... too bad the stream kept buffering up.

#6 Posted by FixerofDeath (308 posts) -

Generally watched the whole thing through, taking piss breaks whenever Comic Vine segments came up (I have zero interest in comics, it's nothing personal).

#7 Posted by armaan8014 (5257 posts) -
@FixerofDeath: lol, me too. Those segments were quite boring. 
And your avatar is crazy!
#8 Posted by JordanNE (31 posts) -

Being in the UK meant it started at 6pm for me, I watched it until around half 1 in the morning. Fell asleep and just finished watching the after party on catch up. I wish I could have caught that shit live. :D

#9 Posted by TonyBlue87 (290 posts) -

I was fortunate enough to see the entire show thanks to my desk job.  It made my shift fly right by.  I had to leave about 20 minutes into the after party, but seeing as how that was dependent on people coming across the mic and saying something, I didn't expect to miss all that much.

In summary: day well spent!

#10 Posted by armaan8014 (5257 posts) -
@rjayb89: How long was the party? 3 hours?
#11 Posted by rjayb89 (7713 posts) -
@armaan8014: Yup, about that much.  I wasn't actively watching the stream during the after party unless I heard Will or someone else talking.
#12 Posted by cooljammer00 (1286 posts) -

I live on the East Coast of America, so...it's like I was on their time but 3 hours in the future.

#13 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (733 posts) -

I didn't watch it due to having to work =(