#1 Posted by Serpentenema (216 posts) -

#2 Posted by laserbolts (5313 posts) -

I would say SSX since it seems like the online was a big part of it. From what I hear it's pretty dead now.

#3 Edited by Serpentenema (216 posts) -

All of these games I've wanted to pick up when they were on sale, and luckily newegg was doing such a thing. But I have heard mixed things on most of these, other than Vinny's love for Binary Domain and need to experience Big Bo for myself. And the last time I played a Hitman game was when I was younger and I don't have the real fond memories everyone else had of it.

#4 Posted by Serpentenema (216 posts) -

@laserbolts: I don't remember any ads for that game on tv at all.

#5 Posted by Miketakon (513 posts) -

Binary Domain is the best of the bunch.

#6 Posted by Ryanmgraef (229 posts) -

I was disappointed by hitman big time...the costume thing and the wired checkpoint thing...so bummed:(

#7 Posted by Serpentenema (216 posts) -

Really if Binary Domain is as good as 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand that would be good for me.

#8 Posted by Miketakon (513 posts) -

@Serpentenema: It's even better!

#9 Posted by Coafi (1481 posts) -

SSX, that game had so much potential to be a great reboot to the series... and I'm not sure what the hell happened... I liked Absolution, maybe it's because it was my first Hitman game, but I don't see it as the awful piece of garbage everybody else says it is. As for Binary Domain, I've never played it but Big Bo seems to be an awesome character.

#10 Posted by Serpentenema (216 posts) -

@Miketakon said:

@Serpentenema: It's even better!

"OH SHIT!"-Tony Yayo

#11 Posted by Branthog (7342 posts) -

SSX. I bought it on launch. Played single player for a few hours. Got wrapped up in some other games. Came back to it for some multiplayer about three months later . . . dead as fuck. Which makes no sense, since it was a pretty good game and everyone praised it and apparently had a blast with it. Such is the life of the modern $65 "play it for a week and the world moves on to something else" game.

#12 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

The only reason to be frustrated with SSX is that most of the online will most likely be dead by now. It still plays great and is a ton of fun in general.

#13 Posted by Akyho (1585 posts) -

Hitman is a stealth game, you should have a certain amount acceptance and patience for it before coming to it.

Binary Domain is just fine.

SSX however I found infuriating you'd fall down pits or get flipped round and lots of bullshit. Just dosnt make it feel fun.

#14 Posted by FLYmeatwad (154 posts) -

I had a bunch of problems with SSX, and mostly missed the online ship. I think I paid $10 or so for it when Best Buy had it on sale and it still felt like too much. I loved the way the single player was presented, but the actual playing never hooked me.