So I've never installed a PC game before.

Belonpopo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Belonpopo

So I've never installed a PC game before and now I want to download Battlefield: Heroes. I have the RAM and the internet to play it, but I need to know how to check if I have the rest. I don't now where to find my video card setting if I even have one and the CPU intel pentium thing. I'm a complete PC noob for the record and we just got a new laptop, that I don't even know the specs on!

JFetch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JFetch

Tell us what brand and model your computer is so we can look it up.  Also, no need to put it on the record, we can tell from the title that you are a PC noob.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

The easiest thing to do would be to go here and choose Battlefield: Heroes from the dropdown menu.

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By JoelTGM

Well the laptop is going to have to be better than average to run BF Heroes I think.  I don't it can run well on integrated graphics.

august

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By august

If you have to ask what kind of video card you have it means you probably have integrated graphics which means don't even bother.

Rockanomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rockanomics

Another option is to press the windows key and the R key at the same time, opens the run box, type in dxdiag and hit enter. 

Should show you any and all pertinent system info.