• 115 results
#1 Edited by Cheesebob (1230 posts) -

So the question is, what do you want/think the GB crew to do now?

And no, Endurance Run is not an answer (although I would love a Yakuza Endurance Run).

#2 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4513 posts) -

Dark Souls 2 weekly feature with Rorie, Vinny, and a third wheel (preferably Jeff) when that game is released.

#3 Posted by TheLastGunslinger (202 posts) -

While they think of something new to do I'm going to fill the gap with Spelunkin' With Scoops.

#4 Posted by Brodehouse (9515 posts) -

Those are essentially off-brand Endurance Runs.

Actually, they're just subscriber Endurance Runs. Because the Endurance Run was for everyone.

#5 Posted by slyspider (1130 posts) -

I want Drew on something. Drew isn't on enough stuff.

#6 Edited by pyromagnestir (4194 posts) -

Breaking Brad is never finished. We just have perhaps seen the last of Volgarr. I'm eager to see what he'll take on next. Though I suppose he might do something different for a while before the right game presents itself.

I certainly would enjoy the return of GB Unplugged...

#7 Posted by Rorie (2524 posts) -

Staff
#8 Posted by Flacracker (1571 posts) -

@rorie: New Endurance Run confirmed?

#9 Posted by ElixirBronze (414 posts) -

I could go for another Endurance Run, unfortunately those words are more or less blasphemous these days so too bad we can't discuss that.

#10 Posted by JZ (2125 posts) -

Ps1 games marathons

#11 Posted by MattyFTM (14328 posts) -

A new feature called an Endurance Rum. It's a cross between an Endurance Run and the Age of Booty video thing. They play a game whilst drinking rum until they pass out.

#12 Edited by pyrodactyl (1854 posts) -

They can always break brad more

#13 Posted by bybeach (4700 posts) -

Pat doing another Dark souls hasn't been bad at all, and sort of back when the game is truly interesting. That has been giving me a bit of an ER fix.

#14 Posted by JackSukeru (5897 posts) -

Brad could take a break from breaking and start crying again.

Either way I hope Rorie joins in the conversation!

#15 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6034 posts) -

@mattyftm said:

A new feature called an Endurance Rum. It's a cross between an Endurance Run and the Age of Booty video thing. They play a game whilst drinking rum until they pass out.

Jesus God, yes.

I'm hoping Encyclopedia Bombastica takes off again. In the meantime, I'd settle for the gang taping their underground MMA matches for our entertainment. Jeff Claude Van Damme, motherfuckas.

#16 Posted by Pocky4Th3Win (133 posts) -

I would love to see an ER with Drew playing Zelda. Their long enough that they can go on for a a while but too long that they stress out the team.

#17 Posted by billymagnum (705 posts) -

load our last souls was a grand experience. breaking bad was ok. i dont like brad personally but watching him be terrible at games with heckling is always enjoyable.

bring back random pc games.

#18 Posted by dkessler175 (71 posts) -

SCANLON SIMULATION STATION

#19 Posted by cloudymusic (1041 posts) -

They're going to get back to their true passion: Dota 2.

#20 Posted by l4wd0g (1891 posts) -

let's be honest, Brad was more broken after 3 hours of DOTA.

#21 Posted by 5socks5 (188 posts) -

I'm especially curious what their plans are as well. Especially considering that these next few months will be pretty slow as far as releases are concerned. It won't pick up again till around Dark Souls 2 time.

#22 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11413 posts) -

I want a video series where they make Matt Rorie play through Alpha Protocol and provide commentary on the making of the game the entire time. Also maybe Chris Avellone shows up at some point.

#23 Edited by NegativeCero (2972 posts) -

@oldirtybearon said:

Dark Souls 2 weekly feature with Rorie, Vinny, and a third wheel (preferably Jeff) when that game is released.

I would actively be against any feature on Dark Souls 2, especially at launch. I think that everything being new again is an experience that people should have themselves. Just like how all these Dark Souls streams seemingly started long after the game came out.

#24 Posted by noizy (652 posts) -

I'm up for anything in the "tough but fair" category of games. Hurray to the revival of challenging games.

#25 Posted by bushpusherr (760 posts) -

A combination of Breaking Brad and Load Our Last Souls in which Brad plays through all of Demon's Souls

#26 Posted by andmm (213 posts) -

New endurance run, we all want it. Admit it.

#27 Posted by Cheesebob (1230 posts) -

Some sick ideas ITT. Especially Demon's Souls Breaking Brad.

How about Brad playing Bayonetta and/or Vanquish On hard? He 'doesn't like character action games" after all

#28 Posted by forkboy (1106 posts) -

A combination of Breaking Brad and Load Our Last Souls in which Brad plays through all of Demon's Souls

Yes, the site really needs more content of the same game. Maybe we can have Load Our Last Volgarr too?

#30 Posted by thomasnash (528 posts) -

I want a video series where they make Matt Rorie play through Alpha Protocol and provide commentary on the making of the game the entire time. Also maybe Chris Avellone shows up at some point.

This would be amazing

#31 Posted by RazorRamen (43 posts) -

A retro gaming hour show would be cool as long as it didn't turn into Windjammers every week. They could rotate in different systems and games from Jeff's museum quality collection.

#32 Edited by bushpusherr (760 posts) -

@forkboy said:

@bushpusherr said:

Yes, the site really needs more content of the same game. Maybe we can have Load Our Last Volgarr too?

Demon's Souls is very similar to Dark Souls, but not the same game. Also, if you hadn't noticed, Load Our Last Souls has been some of the most popular content on the site.

#33 Posted by Nhoj_Sllew (173 posts) -

OMG SPOILER TAGS GEEZ

#34 Posted by forkboy (1106 posts) -

@forkboy said:

@bushpusherr said:

Demon's Souls is very similar to Dark Souls, but not the same game. Also, if you hadn't noticed, Load Our Last Souls has been some of the most popular content on the site.

And I watched it & enjoyed it. But god, Souls fanboys are really grating. Everything needs to be Souls & everyone needs to love Souls.

Although in fairness, I did jump the gun & just assume that you wrote Dark Souls instead of Demon's Souls so err....yeah, my bad. I'm a bit reactionary when it comes to Dark Souls fanboys, you guys are my weak spot that drive me out of rational reactions.

#35 Posted by ToTheNines (620 posts) -

Maybe they will actually play random pc games now =D

#36 Edited by dudeglove (7684 posts) -

Something totally homoerotic

#37 Posted by Fattony12000 (6950 posts) -

#38 Posted by Dalai (6977 posts) -

@mattyftm said:

I fully endorse this idea.

#39 Posted by billymagnum (705 posts) -

"bunch of videos"

you forgot Ripper. and id LOVE a playthrough of Harvester!

#40 Posted by Bollard (5200 posts) -
#41 Edited by FLStyle (4511 posts) -

#42 Edited by biozal (23 posts) -

Fallout or Baulders Gate would be cool. I second a return to Pathfinder.

#43 Edited by Itwongo (1099 posts) -

As long as they keep making these fake-ass endurance runs, it's all good.

#44 Edited by believer258 (11557 posts) -

Breaking Brad isn't finished, though, he just finished the game he'd been playing. Next up: Persona 3 Portable or Nocturne on their hardest difficulties.

I'm kidding.

OK, the word "Endurance Run" is a bad word 'round these parts but the idea of playing large sections of a game in several different hour and a half long segments is one of the things that keeps me subscribed. Actually, I'd say it's the major thing that keeps me subscribed. So, yeah, I'd definitely like to see them play something else. What that something might be, I have no clue, and don't really have any suggestions, but I'd definitely love to see something.

#45 Posted by Obyj34 (8 posts) -

The solution everyone wants...

FMV: Full Motion Vinny

#46 Posted by BeachThunder (11634 posts) -

I'm fine with more Spelunkin'

#47 Posted by csl316 (7954 posts) -
#48 Posted by TowerSixteen (542 posts) -

I think we're seeing the last gasp of extended souls content with Patrick's thing, guys. For the same reason I don't think we'll see extended Persona 5 content. Jeff, I believe, once said something about not being in the business of spoiling Atlus games, and I think that probably goes for From games as well.

#49 Edited by cthomer5000 (733 posts) -

I think they should do more of what Patrick is doing right now with Spelunky. "I'm into this right now, so let's play it daily for a little while."

No need for some epic committment, and it allows them to highlight stuff they're just having fun with.

#50 Posted by Nightriff (4859 posts) -

@arbitrarywater said:

Huh....that would be awesome