This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by dr_mantas (1804 posts) -

No one else thinks so? All right, I'll shut up now :D

#2 Edited by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -

Why would you do this? Good God, man.

#3 Posted by tineyoghurt (358 posts) -

who.. wha- what?

#4 Posted by Bones8677 (3214 posts) -

I already flagged this. Shame dude, calm down.

#5 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Here we go again with this bull shit.

#6 Posted by K9 (621 posts) -

Are you saying this because the last ER started in April or because they somewhere said something about a new ER that I am not privy to? If latter, then which game? Yakuza 4?

Yakuza 4 ER confirmed?

#7 Edited by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
@K9 said:

" Are you saying this because the last ER started in April or because they somewhere said something about a new ER that I am not privy to? If latter, then which game? Yakuza 4? Yakuza 4 ER confirmed? "

Charlie Tunoku moved to Inaba on that exact date.
#8 Posted by AlisterCat (5489 posts) -

Not a chance. There is however a countdown to the Persona 4 anime for that date.

#9 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

he made a thread asking a question, lets flip out then tell him to calm down

#10 Posted by chrissedoff (2075 posts) -
@K9 said:
" Are you saying this because the last ER started in April or because they somewhere said something about a new ER that I am not privy to? If latter, then which game? Yakuza 4? Yakuza 4 ER confirmed? "
hmm it's an interesting idea but i think yakuza 4 might be too retarded and boring for an endurance run
#11 Posted by DeathbyYeti (742 posts) -

there will never be another endurance run.
never

gg

#12 Posted by OmegaChosen (644 posts) -

Guy made a joke, I'm assuming because of that countdown thing. No need to take it so seriously. I understand that "endurance run" is taboo to mention but seriously, the way some of the community immediately jumps on anyone who posts anything related to endurance run is getting out of hand.

#13 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -
@chrissedoff said:
" @K9 said:
hmm it's an interesting idea but i think yakuza 4 might be too retarded and boring for an endurance run "
I think it would be equally as retarded and boring as Deadly Premonition, at the least. When people talk about Yakuza 4 being great, they're not being ironic dbags.
#14 Posted by Juvarial (305 posts) -

If THEY want to do one they will. Nuff said.
Stop beating the dead horse. The flys are starting to choke everyone.

#15 Posted by Willin (1280 posts) -
@AlisterCat said:
" Not a chance. There is however a countdown to the Persona 4 anime for that date. "
...wait? WHAT?
#16 Edited by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
#17 Posted by Lemoncookie01 (1667 posts) -

Everytime someone makes a endurance run thread,100 puppys die.

#18 Posted by Mowgers (378 posts) -

There already is an endurance run going on. They're seeing how long they can go before they do another endurance run. So far, it's going really well.

#19 Posted by EuanDewar (4791 posts) -

I feel like we should seriously start handing out bans for this shit.

#20 Posted by Brodehouse (9649 posts) -
@EuanDewar:  Yeah that makes sense.  Banning people for wanting an incredibly popular feature to return.
#21 Posted by MattyFTM (14351 posts) -