So Ready.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By End_Boss

I love MMOs. I have always loved MMOs. However, if I have to pick up one more Rusty Shortsword, I will kill myself. I am so sick of the fantasy setting most MMOs lock themselves into. I am so ready for a game like Star Wars: The Old Republic to come along and completely annhilate. Please god, give me a good futureMO (TM).

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By PureRok

No. Sci-fi sucks.

TheJadeAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheJadeAngel

As long as it dosn't turn out like Star Wars Galaxies .   That game was totally awesome until they literally  destroyed it with sweeping changes to Combat and other area's like making the Jedi Class something for everyone instead of the original work your arse off to become one ,  then be a crafty s.o.b. to keep it .  What a joke .

I don't really see KOTOR online going down the same track .

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By End_Boss
PureRok said:
"No. Sci-fi sucks."
NO U
weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By weltal
TheJadeAngel said:
"As long as it dosn't turn out like Star Wars Galaxies .   That game was totally awesome until they literally  destroyed it with sweeping changes to Combat and other area's like making the Jedi Class something for everyone instead of the original work your arse off to become one ,  then be a crafty s.o.b. to keep it .  What a joke .

Why do people keep saying this? It's like all of the sudden everyone acts like the pre-nge was some kinda golden age of SWG when it was such a terrible, buggy, unbalenced experience. The only reason they changed things up was because no one was playing the damn game. Without NGE the game would be dead. Granted, it probably would have been better off at this point.
Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Snail
PureRok said:
"No. Sci-fi sucks."
Whaaaaaaaat?!