This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by laserbolts (5353 posts) -

So if you have not seen this do yourself a favor and check it out. It's like a real life crazy fps/mirror's edge action sequence. I know this is spam but to be honest I don't care this is just too good not to watch.

#2 Edited by flasaltine (1695 posts) -

Sexist

#3 Posted by laserbolts (5353 posts) -
#4 Posted by BeachThunder (12306 posts) -

Frostbite 4.0?

#5 Edited by mrfluke (5317 posts) -

NOOOOOOOOOO0000!!!!1111 THAT VIDEO IS SO SEXIST, SUCH OBJECTIFICATION!!!11

ANYONE THAT LIKES THIS VIDEO IS AUTOMATICALLY A MISOGYNIST!!!!11

/sarcasm

#6 Posted by Icemo (656 posts) -

Now that is one cool looking action sequence. Thanks for sharing.

#7 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

@mrfluke said:

/sarcasm

I feel like we're forgetting to use other big words that means something completely different than what we're trying to say but we just wanna seem "cool" for knowing big words!
Misusing words because of ignorance ftw! lolz epic win!

#8 Edited by mrfluke (5317 posts) -

@zeforgotten said:

@mrfluke said:

/sarcasm

I feel like we're forgetting to use other big words that means something completely different than what we're trying to say but we just wanna seem "cool" for knowing big words!

tell that to gaming journalists as well, im just being an ass with my post. (im kind of surprised you didnt get that, u that stupid?)

but a good bit of gaming journalists use these words in wrong context plenty of times.

#9 Edited by Claude (16254 posts) -

That was pretty damn cool.

#10 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4297 posts) -

An Editor's Dream.

#11 Posted by Istealdreams (154 posts) -

you missed the first half:

#12 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

@mrfluke said:

@zeforgotten said:

@mrfluke said:

/sarcasm

tell that to gaming journalists as well, im just being an ass with my post. (im kind of surprised you didnt get that)

but a good bit of gaming journalists use these words in wrong context plenty of times.

I'm surprised you didn't get that I joined you in your asshole-being-postravaganza :P
And they do, almost as often as nobodies on forums.

I'm never sure if I need to facepalm or laugh when I see it happen.

#13 Posted by TruthTellah (9428 posts) -

I can admit that they may be playing with somewhat trite or exploitative tropes while acknowledging that this video turned out pretty darn cool.

It has definitely been posted here a few times before, but it's still entertaining.

#14 Edited by mrfluke (5317 posts) -

@zeforgotten said:

@mrfluke said:

@zeforgotten said:

@mrfluke said:

/sarcasm

tell that to gaming journalists as well, im just being an ass with my post. (im kind of surprised you didnt get that)

I'm surprised you didn't get that I joined you in your asshole-being-postravaganza :P

And they do, almost as often as nobodies on forums.

I'm never sure if I need to facepalm or laugh when I see it happen.

well fuck :P, then this whole thing is on me then. , geniunely didnt know, i apologize .

and yea they need to find a better word, as using that word in their cases in my book is just turning away people from discussing than actually getting the discussion they want.

#15 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

@mrfluke: Don't apologize, it's a forum on the internet, not like I take this place seriously. If I started doing that I would have to jump off a bridge just to see if I could sink any lower :P

Yeah, it's a shame that words that once meant something important at some point are just turning more and more into white noise and the sound of people crying over spilled milk for each letter some goofball writes on the internet. I will say if they come up with a new word, they should also make it fun to say.

#16 Posted by TobbRobb (4821 posts) -

BOOOOOOOOBS

I mean, uh, cool sequence! It wasn't neccessarily shot in a way that I would've wanted, but it definitely had the heart. :D

#17 Posted by Aviar (446 posts) -

I remember when that video first came out, I thought it was pretty sweet.

#18 Edited by mrfluke (5317 posts) -

@zeforgotten said:

@mrfluke: Don't apologize, it's a forum on the internet, not like I take this place seriously. If I started doing that I would have to jump off a bridge just to see if I could sink any lower :P

Yeah, it's a shame that words that once meant something important at some point are just turning more and more into white noise and the sound of people crying over spilled milk for each letter some goofball writes on the internet. I will say if they come up with a new word, they should also make it fun to say.

lol very true, some of the truest words ive heard in a while :P

but it sadly feels like your kind is a dying breed, as it feels like everyone takes things to seriously these days hence how i didnt know you were in on the sarcasm as well,

and yea, would be great if they did come up with a new word and if its fun to say to., but sadly i think the press has no intention of doing so.

#19 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

@mrfluke: Press, ... Smessh.. Who needs them.
And rest assured that you and I, we're not a dying breed, we're just not awfully fond of showing ourselves to lesser lifeforms, that's all :P

#20 Posted by Sweep (8950 posts) -

Dude, +5000 posts and you still haven't got the hang of the youtube spam rule?

Also this video is ooooooooold.