#1 Posted by Mutley (300 posts) -

What game/games are you guys playing through currently?

I decided to go through some games on my backlog and currently playing though Prince of Persia (2008) which I forgot how BEAUTIFUL it looks...Dat art style.

And I'm going through the Saboteur but I just LITERALLY started a few moments ago.

What about you guys?

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (35800 posts) -

Like, right now? Well, Skyrim would answer that question quite well.

#3 Posted by betterboulder (190 posts) -

I'm focused on Dragon's Dogma, Alice Madness Returns, and God Of War 3 right now

#4 Edited by Sdoots (205 posts) -

Tried to play some Diablo 3 while Max Payne 3 downloads off Steam, but that went about as well as you'd imagine. Think I might play the CoD Black Ops campaign again, I remember that being really enjoyable.

#5 Posted by BeautifulSpaceCowboy (600 posts) -
#6 Posted by Animasta (14633 posts) -

Crusader Kings 2 (currently I am the heretical Queen Enougen 'the holy' of Brittany) and my 4th playthrough of Devil Survivor 2

#7 Posted by Sdoots (205 posts) -

@Zombienutz: All four of those games are great. Well done, sir.

#8 Posted by brownsfantb (389 posts) -

Trying to finish up the last few achievements in Skyrim before the DLC comes out. And I'll probably be starting Darksiders this weekend.

#9 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7613 posts) -

Diablo 3 and Kirby's Epic Yarn. Which is quite an amusing contrast.

#10 Posted by Nightriff (4862 posts) -

About to jump into MGS4 for my yearly playthrough.

@brownsfantb: Beat Darksiders for the first time the other day, it's fuckin great, take a break from Skyrim and play that.

#11 Edited by Canteu (2821 posts) -

At the last little bit of Dragon's Dogma.

At the final boss of Space Marine.

Just started Front Mission.

Diablo 3.

Oh, and right at the last boss of Kingdom Hearts 2 (what a shitty fight).

#12 Posted by Pezen (1546 posts) -

As I just finished Max Payne 3, I got The Witcher 2 on the table when I am not wasting time looting Diablo or digging myself away in Minecraft. All the while a half-finished Yakuza 4 looking at me with longing eyes.

#13 Posted by hermberger (121 posts) -

Trying to sift through MW3, LA Noire, Arkham City, Uncharted 3, Battlefield 3, and Skyrim as well as a ton of downloadable games that I bought but haven't gotten to yet.

Finally have some free time to catch up before I fall behind again this holiday.

#14 Edited by pyromagnestir (4195 posts) -

Nothing. I beat Bastion over the weekend and since then I keep meaning to start Nier, since I have till the 22 to return it before I own it, but just haven't. Not for lack of opportunity, I just haven't started it. Right now I could be playing it. But I'm not. I'm trying to get a god damn bee stuck in my window to go out the bottom of the window which I opened to freedom. I'd rather do that than start Nier. Maybe I should just return it and be done with it so I can play something I actually want to play.

Update. It's all good people the bee has made his way to the wild. A mosquito is stuck in the window now but fuck that guy he can die a slow painful death and I shall shed no tears. Now to find the next thing to do to keep not playing Nier.

#15 Posted by Sparklykiss (1934 posts) -

Saints Row The Third for me.

I still haven't done anything about Diablo 3, it's just sitting there for me. My backlog is embarrassing.

#16 Posted by Gamer_152 (14049 posts) -

Minecraft and Civilisation V. Having a blast with both.

#17 Posted by RobotHamster (4169 posts) -

Metro 2033, Rayman Origins, Limbo and I'm trying to get trophies/achievements in a few games.

#18 Posted by believer258 (11557 posts) -

@Nightriff said:

About to jump into MGS4 for my yearly playthrough.

@brownsfantb: Beat Darksiders for the first time the other day, it's fuckin great, take a break from Skyrim and play that.

I just did the same. The first hour isn't so great but stick with it.

As for me? I'm jumping between a lot of games right now so I can't give a definite answer.

#19 Posted by brownsfantb (389 posts) -

@Nightriff: I plan on it. Probably would've started it already but I've been busy all week. Haven't even had time for Skyrim.

#20 Posted by Still_I_Cry (2494 posts) -

Skyrim and Dragon's Dogma again.

#21 Posted by Sackmanjones (4650 posts) -

Well I have a lot of steam games to go trough ( thanks to humble bundle) plus a few others
Max Payne
Max Payne 2
Bastion
Amnesia
Have not started sword and sorcery or psychonauts yet though

Ass for ps3 I just finished up max Payne on Monday (excellent game) and in currently in the middle of dragons dogma. Thank god for the lull that is June and July.

#22 Posted by Sackmanjones (4650 posts) -
@Sackmanjones Ha I put ass instead of as. Stupid phone actually made my post better
#23 Posted by Portis (1279 posts) -

Scarygirl.

S'alight. The checkpointing is just bad, though.

#24 Posted by killacam (1284 posts) -

xenoblade chronicles, and siren: blood curse when the lights go out.

#25 Posted by BeachThunder (11634 posts) -
#26 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

a few games, i just got ghost recon: future soldier. i just beat the first mission. so far it is good.

#27 Posted by liquiddragon (221 posts) -

Red Dead Redemption & Persona 3 Fes

#28 Posted by Slay3r1583 (599 posts) -

I've started up Asura's Wrath. I'm only like 2 episodes in but I'm really enjoying so far.

I've also started really getting into Europa Universalis 3 and I've got exactly 100 years to go with my glorious Holy Roman Empire. For my next game I'm going to play a country that is a little more difficult.

#29 Posted by Winternet (8000 posts) -

AC: Revelations. Still going through the backlog. Probably will play Max Payne 3 on the weekend.

I'm also playing Binding of Isaac DLC.

#30 Posted by BaneFireLord (2907 posts) -

Saints Row the Third, Trials Evolution, FarCry 2, Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim.

#31 Posted by BaneFireLord (2907 posts) -

Oh, and GTA 3 on iPad.

#32 Posted by watchmen877 (22 posts) -

Playing through Assassins Creed Revelations

#33 Posted by cclemon36 (180 posts) -

I just recently started playing Far Cry 2 again, I really like the way the game starts off, probably why this is like my fifth fresh start and I've yet to finish the story once.

I've also been playing Rage sporadically for a while now, but I seem to get motion sickness from it (the only game I've ever experienced this with).

Also, Sword and Sworcery thanks to the Humble Bundle.

#34 Posted by upwarDBound (654 posts) -

Rayman Origins, Ys III, and Daggerfall.

#35 Posted by SmilingPig (1337 posts) -

Freelancer and X3

#36 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5137 posts) -

Limbo, Civilization 5, and The Binding of Isaac. I plan on playing through Max Payne 3 again soon as well.

#37 Posted by JacDG (2113 posts) -

It was going to be Max Payne 3, but that game apparently shits all over my laptop, which weirds me out because The Witcher 2 and Metro 2033 ran just fine at a slightly lower resolution on med/high, wasted fucking money... guess I'll finish up Driver: San Francisco, good game.

#38 Posted by hoossy (932 posts) -

Hitman: Blood Money and Rayman Origins

Hitman is 6 years old and I'm still blown away at the mechanics in play

#39 Posted by AlexW00d (6167 posts) -
#40 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

I just finished Max Payne 3 and just after that Saints Row: The Third was discounted on Steam, so I'm playing that. It's fantastic so far.

#41 Posted by M_Shini (550 posts) -

I've just jumped back into ffxiv being pleased with the changes they made to class's and stuff and shaping up nicely, also the odd Dayz stuff on Arma2 and Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars.

#42 Posted by aquamarin (555 posts) -

Not much. Dipping my toe back in to the Skyrim waters but get bored after 30 minutes. I didn't buy Diablo 3, I don't want to pay full price for Max Payne and I'm waiting to hear if there's a price cut on ps3 or vita at e3.

#43 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5796 posts) -

Nothing at the moment really, but I plan on starting Dragon's Dogma and/or Xenoblade Chronicles soon.

#44 Posted by DillonWerner (1522 posts) -

Diablo 3, Skyrim, but I'm mostly just watching Netflix and anime.

#45 Posted by Hosstile17 (762 posts) -

Max Payne 3 - Probably won't finish it. Love the old games and this one does nothing for me at all.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - It is pretty good.

The Witcher 2 - The game just took the leash off and I feel kind of overwhelmed by the stuff and I totally got my ass handed to me in a tunnel by a bunch of neckers like 9 times.

Skyrim - Still not done with it. I am a good portion of the way through the main quest and I am working on the Thieves Guild.

Trials Evolution - I am on the last set of stages. So fun.

#46 Posted by Demoskinos (14512 posts) -

Nothing but that sweet sweet crack that is Dragons Dogma. Until the 12th then my jam will be Lollipop Chainsaw.

#47 Posted by D0tti (786 posts) -

Diablo 3 currently lvl 55 on Hell or Nightmare not 100% sure :P. Also playing FIFA 12 and NBA2k12 online. Just finished downloading Metro 2033 on steam, will start playing it tonight, hopefully my pc will run it, I got fully recommended on canyourunit.com.

#48 Posted by d0rado (35 posts) -

Trying to play some games I never got around to. Right now: Bioshock, Rayman Origins, and AC brotherhood. Tried playing SSX but was never able to get into it, unfortunately.

#49 Posted by shinboy630 (1130 posts) -

This is my Summer of Backlog, so currently Bastion, Limbo, and Darksiders, with some Cthulhu Saves the World thrown in from time to time.

#50 Posted by PenguinDust (12436 posts) -

Id's Rage. It's okay but hearing John Goodman all the time kind of freaks me out.