#51 Posted by davidwitten22 (1703 posts) -

I'm playing so much that I don't have the time or willpower for it all. Mass Effect 3, LA Noir, Resident Evil 4, Torchlight, and I just bought the Humble Indie Bundle (Of which I owned 0 games from ) so yeah I'm busy.

#52 Posted by YI_Orange (1071 posts) -

Diablo 3 and Lost Odyssey right now. Xenoblade Chronicles and Radiant Historia are on hold.

#53 Posted by ProfessorEss (7123 posts) -

I haven't really been playing a whole lot lately but I'm currently in the throws of Skyrim and Rayman Origins (eff you Land of the Livid Dead btw). 

Though lately I've been thinking a lot about tossing these games aside for another stint of Just Cause 2.

#54 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2712 posts) -

Replaying Red Dead Redemption. Still really enjoying it.

#55 Posted by SockemJetpack (405 posts) -

Installing Psychonauts as we speak. Never ever got around to playing it but I just got a wired 360 controller and the Humble Bundle so yeah... looking forward to that.

#56 Posted by Aronman789 (2674 posts) -

"Whenever I Feel like Playing" Game- Crusader Kings 2

"Serious Playthrough" Game- Avadon: The Black Fortress

#57 Posted by TEHMAXXORZ (1199 posts) -

Trying to do another run on Skyrim, but it's so hard because I've done practically everything on my other character, so nothing is new. Hopefully Dawnguard will be a good piece of DLC.

#58 Posted by MonetaryDread (1955 posts) -

RIght now:  Max Payne 3 PC
Consistently Playing this past week:  Super Monday Night Combat, Diablo 3, Max Payne 3

#59 Posted by JJOR64 (18783 posts) -

Finished Dragon's Dogma a few days ago so nothing at the moment. Thought about starting New Game+ on Dark Souls, but I might just wait till the DLC comes out at the end of the year to play it again.

#60 Posted by Extreme_Popcorn (842 posts) -

Max Payne 3; finished the story which is pretty good. The multiplayer is alright I guess, the spawns seem to be pretty crappy.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier; Great! Better than I expected considering how poorly it was received last E3.

#61 Posted by MoonlightMoth (447 posts) -

Catherine; which hasn't been all that fun so far. There have been some interesting story bits but it has been pretty underwhelming. I'm also very slowly making my way through Condemned, but thanks to the camera movements and the darkness I keep getting a headache if I play for anything more than 20 minutes, which is a pain as I quite like the game.

#62 Posted by frankfartmouth (1016 posts) -

Borderlands, Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey (always been curious, never played), and a slew of other old school crap. Just got done with Arkham City, Mass Effect 3, Skyrim, and L.A. Noire, so I'm going back in time for a little while.

#63 Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1782 posts) -

Mostly Diablo III, after that I'll play some Dead Space. I've got an entire backlog to go through, so probably something from there.

#64 Posted by sabby_po (12 posts) -

Alpha Protocol. I'm really digging it. I like the fact that all of the missions are self contained. It makes it easy to pick the game back up again after not playing for a couple of days.

#65 Posted by Devil240Z (3052 posts) -

Armored Core 5.

#66 Posted by loiv (31 posts) -

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, FIFA 12 and Terraria

#67 Posted by CooVee (135 posts) -

Playing through Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. Really liking it so far. Nice visuals and fun fighting mechanic.

#68 Posted by MachoFantastico (4299 posts) -

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD edition and Rock Band Blitz.

#69 Posted by SaFt (372 posts) -

At the moment i'm trying to 100% Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.

#70 Posted by atomic_dumpling (2442 posts) -

Zeus & Poseidon from the GOG sale with a high resolution patch applied. It holds up surprisingly well and god on god violence is always a plus.

#71 Posted by monsterelite (18 posts) -

Making my way through the assassins creed series, played the first one,now I'm about 7 hours into 2...

#72 Posted by Xshinobi (357 posts) -

Guild Wars 2 and Darksiders 2.

#73 Posted by TheCreamFilling (1220 posts) -

Went back into Battlefield 3 multiplayer after finishing Skyrim.

#74 Posted by That1BlackGuy (217 posts) -

Dynasty Warriors 7 and Devil May Cry HD on the console, The 3rd Birthday and Resistance: Retribution on the portable.

#75 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

been taking a break from gaming this last 6 weeks or so as it been really nice weather and i feel guilty about sitting inside when its nice outside.

but as soon as the cold UK weather returns i shall pick up Dark souls, Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs all for the PC and maybe GW2, unsure if i want to play a MMO again.

#76 Posted by Lost_Remnant (68 posts) -

At the moment Red Faction: Armageddon and Silent Hill: Downpour. Armageddon is, well it's okay. It's not bad by any means just not what I really wanted as a follow-up to Guerrilla in terms of it's structure and linear nature and the story thus far hasn't been all that interesting. Downpour has been pretty good so far, actually creeped out by somethings and while the side quests may not make much sense in a big picture kinda way (the entire town is borked, I need to find out what's going on, everywhere is dangerous but man let's go free some birds.) they are entertaining diversions, especially the gramophone one, that is probably one of the most unsettling things I've seen. I've also been into Borderlands, Dynasty Warriors 7 and Dead Space 2 but those are played with friends whenever they are get on.

Before you ask, not playing the Dead Space 2 multiplayer, doing a Hardcore run with a friend concurrently and it's pretty entertaining. Just a mixture of us being jokey about the game and tons of yelling and saying we don't want to turn that corner because all we have left is half a clip in our plasma cutter.

#77 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2712 posts) -

Syndicate and Darksiders 2.

#78 Posted by Bane122 (763 posts) -

Lately I've been splitting my time between WoW (getting ready for Pandaria) and Persona 3.

#79 Posted by Jimi (1126 posts) -

Guild Wars 2 and Dota 2 mostly.

I'm trying to work my way through Max Payne 3 but it's a bit of a chore.

#80 Posted by laserbolts (5309 posts) -

Just finished up Dawnguard and I might just spend this labor day playing black ops.

#81 Edited by falserelic (4944 posts) -

MindJack- Has a stupid ass story and average gameplay but I'm planning to beat it.

Viking: Battle For Asgard- Maybe a few years ago I would have enjoyed this game more. Its alright but nothing special.

GunGrave:Overdose- I rebought this game off of PSN. I played it when I had it on ps2 and I still love this game. You shit the fuck out of anything you see in style. Brandon heat is badass.

Red Faction- I rebought this game on PSN because I never finish it on ps2. I'm near the end but the game got hard as shit. Still its my favorite Red Faction game in the series.

Syphon Filter Omega Strain: Another Game I rebought on PSN that I had on ps2. This game is a pain in the nuts at times. Still I enjoy playing this game alot. I'm planning on getting the good ending this time. When I had this game on ps2 I got the bad ending. Obviously I fucked up the finally mission.

Shinobi- Yet another game I rebought on PSN. I beat this game on the ps2 along time ago, and I had most of the unlockables. I loved this game slashing the shit out of demons, with a sword that gets more powerful from eating souls was so much fun. Stealth dashing was just badass and aswome. Here's my two favorite stage theme songs.

I would name more games I'm currently playing, but I named enough.

#82 Edited by living4theday258 (677 posts) -

Hmmm lets see

-Team Fortress 2(even if you cant complete it it will fall out of my "games i wanna play" list every so often.)

-Crysis 2

-Rage(havent played it in a few weeks, need to finish it though)

-Torchlight

Thats about it...

#83 Edited by kgb0515 (411 posts) -

Ummm...I seem to have developed some sort of compulsive buying disorder in the last month, and I can't stop downloading cheap PC games. Right now, playing World of Tanks, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life 2, ArmA 2, Section 8: Prejudice, Just Cause 2, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3, and Counter Strike: GO. Man, that's a lot of shooters. I need help.

#84 Posted by Zuldim (287 posts) -

They Bleed Pixels, LA Noir, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Dragon Age: Origins, Dead Space 2, Alan Wake, Metro 2033, Penny Arcade 3, Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, InFamous 2, Brutal Legend, Okami, and Puzzle Agent 2.

I might have a problem. (Note: This isn't even my entire backlog, just stuff I've started and not yet finished.)

#85 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5750 posts) -

Xenogears- whoever thought it would be a good idea to include platforming sections in this game is a terrible person. 

#86 Posted by Jrinswand (1692 posts) -
#87 Posted by Sploder (917 posts) -

Replaying MGS4

GODDAMN IT OTACON SHE WANTS YOU TO KISS HER YOU STUPID FUCK ARHGHJGHGJHTFRJGDHSGDHGAGSAHGDASDAS

#88 Posted by pyromagnestir (3950 posts) -

The War of Eustrath on iPhone. It's Fire Emblem-y and I love me some Fire Emblem.

#89 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (2596 posts) -

The 1st Darksiders, Syndicate, and Persona 4 Arena story mode.

#90 Posted by ArcLyte (869 posts) -

Currently playing Binary Domain on Steam, and it's awesome. One of the overlooked gems of this generation.

#91 Posted by BaneFireLord (2878 posts) -

Spec Ops the Line.

#92 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8060 posts) -

Nothing currently, finished getting all the achievements for RAGE and haven't played a game for the past week or so.....but the next game I start will probably be Red Faction: Armageddon.

#93 Posted by SlapHappyJesus (120 posts) -

Knights of the old Republic, Half-Life 2, Shadows of the Damned and Battlefield 3.

The first three are just replays, Battlefield 3 has pretty much been my constant play since it launched.

#94 Posted by falconpunch (177 posts) -

FFXII

#95 Posted by Icemo (625 posts) -

Guild Wars 2. Really liking the exploration at the moment.

#96 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (662 posts) -

skyrim and resistance 2. not really feeling resistance 2 because, unlike Resistance: Fall of Man, it doesnt have a weapon wheel.

going to get all the trophies for skyrim, finish Resistance 2 story, and then jump into FF XIII

#97 Posted by BeachThunder (11264 posts) -
#98 Posted by AlexW00d (6060 posts) -

CS:GO, Sleeping Dogs, Jagged Alliance: BIA, Wargame: European Escalation, and ArmA 2 are what I am playing.

ArmA 2 has been in my playing list for the past 6 months though.

#99 Posted by Shortbreadtom (511 posts) -

Transformers Fall of Cybertron and Darksiders 2.

#100 Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1782 posts) -

Darksiders 2. I really wish that it was set on earth. That was one of the best parts of the first Darksiders.