#301 Posted by Tordah (2487 posts) -

I'm slowly plodding my way through Dark Souls. I don't know how much further I'll be able to brute force before giving up on it. I don't feel like I'm becoming any better at the game, which is bumming me out. Grinding easy enemies for souls just so I can level up takes too long at this point to be any fun, but I guess that's the only solution.

#302 Posted by gokaired (570 posts) -

Tooo many :P The main ones

Beyond Good and Evil - GC

Bioshock Infinite - PC

Borderlands 2

#303 Edited by Ravenhoe (114 posts) -

I am currently playing through Alan Wake, ME3 and Divine Divinity

#304 Edited by JesterArbo (88 posts) -

Just finished Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and attempting to go through RAGE. After that it's Demon's Souls time.

#306 Posted by SomberOwl (722 posts) -

Metro Last Light

When I'm done platinuming it, it's on to Demon Souls then Dark Souls.

#307 Posted by Animasta (14719 posts) -

Football Manager.

I'm going to take Colwyn Bay to the Premier league and you can't fucking stop me

#308 Posted by Roger778 (960 posts) -

I bought a new 250GB X-Box 360 a few days ago to replace my old one. It had a glitch, which wiped out it's memory. Once I got the new box installed, I re-downloaded my profile from X-Box Live, and it's now running perfectly.

I started a new play-through of Season 1 of the Walking Dead. After that will be Batman Arkham Origins, which I bought with the new Box, and then Halo 4, which came free with it.

#309 Posted by Ben_H (3427 posts) -

Nothing really because of school. When I have time, the new Zelda, SC2, and Cook, Serve, Delicious!

I also plan to finish off Roller Coaster Tycoon once and for all. I always nearly finish it, then have to reinstall Windows and forget to copy my save over.

#310 Posted by HerbieBug (4208 posts) -

Nothing! There are no games.

#311 Posted by Vextroid (1428 posts) -

Restarted Persona 4 Golden. Backed myself in to an un-winnable corner so I just restarted.

#312 Posted by miko1222 (208 posts) -

@mutley: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Batman: Arkham Origins and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2. They're all great games in their own right.

#313 Posted by Jeust (10853 posts) -

None. Rien. Nada.

#314 Edited by Humanity (10049 posts) -

I've been running a gauntlet of desperation. Just recently finished Assassins Creed 3, after which I didn't think I could be any more apathetic towards a video game, but then I just finished Splinter Cell Blacklist last night and a new low bar has been set.

#315 Edited by lilyWhite (29 posts) -

I've been going through the old handheld Lufia games in the day leading up to LR:FFXIII's release. (I still do need to new-game-plus Curse of the Sinistrals.)

Lufia: The Legend Returns is really (openly) complicated for a GBC RPG, with its randomized dungeons and nine-character formation system that ties into Spiritual Force and IP Abilities, but I've had quite a lot of fun with it. It helps that Wain is a glorious Idiot Hero and the Sinistrals are much more sinister than they were in the previous games.

Lufia: The Ruins of Lore is a lot more like Lufia II, and while I'm still a little overwhelmed with the monster/installation and job systems, I'm enjoying what I've played so far of it. It helps that I'm endlessly amused by Eldin's ":D" face every time I pick up an item and my anticipation of meeting Dekar.

#317 Posted by TheStandardToaster (187 posts) -

I'm replaying the original Legend of Zelda right now. It's crazy to see how far that series has come. Still a fun game even now.

#318 Posted by MonetaryDread (2170 posts) -

I am playing FF VI on my iPhone right now. It has thrown me into a deep nostalgia hole, and make me realize how much I love this game. It's an IOS port, so I wish I had a real controller, but it is one of the best versions of the game so far. Maybe I am crazy, but I really enjoy the redrawn artwork, and I think that Square has done a better job in area than they have in the past. I have also found that changing the d-pad back to the four-way controls is a better way to play the game than the 8-way pad. I find myself getting stuck in the environment with the 8-way pad more than I do on the 4-way pad.

#319 Posted by Capum15 (4987 posts) -

Well I started playing DCUO with a friend.

I also bought a Vita so I'll be playing P4G, Soul Sacrifice, Dragon's Crown and Killzone around the end of the week.

#320 Edited by Dragon_Fire (369 posts) -

Just got through Dead Space 2 last night. My next game I need to play is C&C 4.

Also have been playing Red Alert 3 Co-op, Which is very fun.

#321 Edited by Nightriff (5328 posts) -

I just beat Persona 2 Innocent Sin.

Really enjoyed the game but it is from an era that I've played very few games from. Took me a long time to get used to the combat and the overall presentation of the game, but once I did I really enjoyed it. I do kinda wish for a complete remake in the vein of P3 and P4 but I played those first so that is why. I recommend it but probably use a guide, would help.

#322 Posted by Ancient_Gray (16 posts) -

Tearaway

Lego Marvel Heroes

And doing a level 1 run of Dark Souls.

#323 Edited by BigJeffrey (5170 posts) -
#324 Posted by Clonedzero (4196 posts) -

I just bought Spelunky a couple days ago, Been playing a few hours a day.

Mostly i'm stuck in the jungle, but i did manage to get all the way to the temple one time with one heart remaining, died against the first thing i saw, but man did that feel great. Getting reliably further with more consistency is great. Theres a great sense of improvement on my part the more i play.

Granted i have something like 200 deaths and ive only had the game 3-4 days.

Also a bit disappointed theres no daily challenge on the 360 version. Maybe i shouldnt have assumed, but its not like i have any friends currently playing anyways so its no big deal.

#325 Posted by noizy (716 posts) -

I've jumped back into Hawken and I love that game.

#326 Posted by bybeach (4992 posts) -

I just finished Dishonored a few minutes ago. Finished JazzPunk yesterday. I have The Wolf among Us, and I am re-installing Bioshock-Infinite for the Rapture DLS.

#327 Posted by ConfusedOwl (963 posts) -

Currently playing a lot of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. I forgot how amazing that game is. It's easily one of my favourite Zelda games. I'm also playing some Bravely Default. Also a great game so far.

#328 Edited by Atlas (2457 posts) -

I've basically been cycling between two very different games - Skyrim, and Sid Meier's Railroads! Both are totally awesome (you don't need me to tell you that Skyrim is amazing, but Railroads! is a game I don't often hear talked about, even though it is a ridiculously fun game). Amazingly, Railroads! is crashing significantly more than Skyrim is.

#329 Posted by grimrencher (12 posts) -

XB360. Just finished Bioshock Inifinte again, now I'm playing Bioshock on new game plus which I've never done before, and I borrowed Dark Souls from my roomate to check out for the first time. Also playing Red Dead Redemption for the first time but haven't picked it up in a minute.

PC. Loadout, right up my alley cause I don't enjoy realistic FPS', played Gone Home that I've had since Dec, and Jazzpunk cause of those goddamn jokes.

#330 Posted by Roger778 (960 posts) -

I started playing Halo 4 a couple of days ago. So far, the graphics are beautiful, and yet it plays like classic Halo. I'm on the first mission, and I'm currently fighting the Covenant. I haven't met the new villains yet.

I also am doing a new playthrough of Dragon Age: Origins.

#331 Posted by BigJeffrey (5170 posts) -

I just started up Tomb Raider Definitive Edition on the Xbox one, this game is dumb.

#332 Posted by wallee321 (106 posts) -

Currently playing influx, race the sun, jazzpunk, freedom fall, flappy bird, gta:online and octodad, this week. I can't seem to focus in on one game for too long this week :/.

#333 Posted by j0lter (266 posts) -

Working my way through Persona 4: Golden, Thief, Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry, and Gravity Rush. Bring on the weekend-progress is to be made!

#334 Edited by futurstock (154 posts) -

bioshock infinite on cold medicine with headphones.
game is intense/crazy

#335 Edited by Christoffer (1917 posts) -

I'm playing through Bulletstorm and Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams. Some pretty random picks from my backlog, but they're damned fun actually.

#336 Posted by thatdutchguy (1283 posts) -

I started playing Deadly Premonition directors cut on the PS3 and Donkey Kong Country 3 on the SNES this week.

#337 Edited by Reisz (1527 posts) -

Dark Souls, Witcher 2, Olli Olli, and uh. . . . World of Warcraft

#338 Posted by FriendlyPhoenix (466 posts) -

I finished Remember Me yesterday(great game, sorely unappreciated), and Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy finally made it to NA so I'm gonna be getting my puzzle on for the next few days. Maybe throw a few games of Madden 25 in there as well.

#339 Edited by Village_Guy (2661 posts) -

Thief, Rayman Legends, Stronghold, Deadly Premonition, Dragon's Dogma, Diablo 3, Ride to Hell: Retribution, Total War: SHOGUN 2, Civ 5, and finally a little Halo 4 on the side.

Huh, I'm going through a lot of games concurrently right now I guess, didn't even realize it until I wrote it all down...

#340 Edited by Kidavenger (3626 posts) -

Infamous(almost done), Bravely Default(distracting me from infamous), AC4(don't know why I stopped I was really into it, need to get back)

#341 Edited by stryker1121 (1580 posts) -

Taking a break from Dark Souls after 5 weeks of playing it exclusively. Had a hankering for Morrowind so I revived an old character via the overhaul mod. Also planning to tackle the next episodes of Wolf Among Us and Walking Dead before next week's out.

#342 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5979 posts) -

I just played through

• The Swapper
  • Jazzpunk
  • Gunpoint
  • Strider
  • Steamworld Dig

all in a week and a half. Next I'm thinking of finally finishing Fire Emblem awakening or giving The Witcher 2 a try. Once Titanfall comes out in a week and a half that'll probably take up all my gaming time for a while.

#343 Posted by Sinusoidal (1791 posts) -

I just finished Assassin's Creed 2. I can't begin to describe how much better than the first one it is. Not sure what I'm going to play next. Maybe I'll get around to (console) Diablo III now. Or possibly Final Fantasy XIII-2 to determine whether I want to pick up Lightning Returns or not.

Maybe I'll even get around to finishing the game I'm making...

#344 Posted by Roger778 (960 posts) -

I bought Fallout: New Vegas today at this gaming trade store I go to called "GameStar." I plan to play it this weekend.

I'm currently playing Dragon Age Origins for what is probably my 4th time. I'm a human Noble Warrior.

#345 Edited by Nightriff (5328 posts) -

I'm going to wrap up Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon in a little bit and then probably start on BF4, about time I actually play a PS4 game.

EDIT: Oh and fuck Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

#346 Posted by Zlimness (569 posts) -

Muramasa: The Demon Blade. I have a list of Wii games I've wanted to play for a while, and since I have a access to a Wii right now, it seemed like an appropriate project to try and play most of them.

#347 Posted by OGinOR (325 posts) -

PvZ: Garden Warfare & BF4. Garden Warfare is way more fun than it has any right to be - and the depth/unlocks! 8 very different character classes with different variants of each...plus the aesthetic items. Plus, Happy Twirling away after melting some enemies with you sunbeam laser...

And BF4 has kept me busy for just over 300 hours the last few months. Once it was stable, I invested in Premium and it's been lots of fun.

I'm going to have to fire my 360 up again on Tuesday - South Park is just around the corner...

#348 Posted by Zevvion (2345 posts) -

The Last of Us, mostly. The game is really good overall, but man.. the gameplay really isn't all there. Minor tweaks would have made that game amazing.

#349 Posted by JesterArbo (88 posts) -

At the moment I am finishing up Dead Island. I hated this game when I first played it, but gave it another chance a couple days ago. I'm actually enjoying it.

#350 Posted by _Dad (41 posts) -

Dust, Banished, and about to start FEZ.