#351 Posted by benspyda (2033 posts) -

I'm on the last boss of Bravely Default's true ending and just got a ps4 with Killzone and started playing that. I'm both relieved and sad that I'm about to finish Bravely Default.

#352 Edited by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

I'm downloading Dragon's Crown off PSN presently. I continue to be amazed that Sony thinks fucking framerate problems on their fucking store menus is okay thing to let happen.

I'm not in a good mood. Also I hadn't turned on my ps3 in some time and needed to download a large system update, wait a seemingly equally long time for the update to install itself, i go to open the store, apparently the fucking store needs its own patch, which has to be installed, and the whole system needs to reset for the fucking store's patch to work and when i finally -20 minutes later- enter the store, the menus load like fucking garbage baked in molasses and i don't want to be involved with consoles anymore. D:

#353 Posted by bunnymud (717 posts) -

Rayman Legends

Thief

BF4

FF XII Lightning Returns

#354 Edited by kqedequalsvolvo (45 posts) -

Currently trying to get through some of the PS3 games friends have recommended but never tried before I forget/start getting taken in by next gen games over the next few months... So at the moment i'm playing:

Metro: Last Light

Zone of the Enders HD

Darksiders

Until yesterday was trying out the Elder Scrolls Online beta too.

#355 Edited by Capum15 (4870 posts) -

I sunk about 110 hours into Persona 4 Golden (god, I love that game), and am now at 115 hours with NG+ (and being hilariously overpowered for dungeons).

I might play some other games now that I beat it but I'm still going to be playing it for a very long time.

I put Pokemon X & Y, Soul Sacrifice, Tomb Raider and Dark Souls on pause for it.

#356 Posted by hans_maulwurf (120 posts) -

Playing Binary Domain for the second time right now. Really loved it and enjoyed it when it came out yet I'm still somewhat (positively) surprised that I'm having just as much fun now than I did back then.

#357 Posted by Vextroid (1387 posts) -

Juggling between...

Single Player:
The Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Persona 4 Golden
Puzzle Quest Galatrix (I have no idea why I started playing this.)
Resident Evil 4 HD PC
Dungeons Of Dreadmor
Tomb Raider (2013, currently on hiatus. Need to get back and I'm sure I'm in the endgame.)

Multiplayer:

Team Fortress 2
Loadout
Battlefield 4

#358 Posted by L33T_HAXOR (256 posts) -

Finally playing through Dark Souls - I just got invaded for the first time and killed my invader and the Gaping Dragon in the same run. So I'm feeling pretty good about that!

Also working through shorter games in my backlog. I'm gonna start Fez pretty soon, hopefully.

#359 Posted by Atwa (617 posts) -

No More Heroes

And let me tell you, its fantastic.

#360 Edited by Jagged85 (128 posts) -

Currently playing Resident Evil 4: Ultimate HD Edition... even though I've already played that game many times with the GameCube and Wii versions.

#361 Posted by kqedequalsvolvo (45 posts) -

@atwa said:

No More Heroes

Out of interest, which version are you playing? I played the PS3 port and really enjoyed it for the first few hours before hitting a bit of a wall. Kind of felt that the atmosphere/setting/tone of the game made me forgive some of the gameplay elements that maybe weren't so tight (was using no motion controls).

#362 Edited by StrainedEyes (1323 posts) -

Never played before, started:
Persona 4: Golden
Guacamelee!
Need for Speed: Rivals
Battlefield 4 (single player save keeps deleting)
Shadow of the Colossus
Killzone: Mercenary
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Re-playing (on my newer PSN account):
Mortal Kombat
Mass Effect 3
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Borderlands 2
Rayman: Origins

I am currently focused on Mortal Kombat, got the MK bug. I also have a ton of games (from PS+ and PSN sales) waiting in the wings, but these are all the things I have at some point started.

#363 Posted by Atwa (617 posts) -

@atwa said:

No More Heroes

Out of interest, which version are you playing? I played the PS3 port and really enjoyed it for the first few hours before hitting a bit of a wall. Kind of felt that the atmosphere/setting/tone of the game made me forgive some of the gameplay elements that maybe weren't so tight (was using no motion controls).

I am playing it on Wii. Did research before getting it and the general consensus seems to be that it plays much better with motion controls. Which is why I went for the Wii version, I don't have a Move controller. I find the gameplay solid, can't really imagine how it would feel with a regular controller though as I find the motion stuff is pretty well done.

#364 Edited by kqedequalsvolvo (45 posts) -

@atwa said:

@kqedequalsvolvo said:

@atwa said:

No More Heroes

I am playing it on Wii. Did research before getting it and the general consensus seems to be that it plays much better with motion controls. Which is why I went for the Wii version, I don't have a Move controller. I find the gameplay solid, can't really imagine how it would feel with a regular controller though as I find the motion stuff is pretty well done.

Thanks for that. My default reaction is not to want anything to do with motion controls but I think I probably made the wrong decision format wise for the game. With the regular controller it's pretty functional but very repetitive. Game is brimming with character and humour though so even though I may not go back I'm glad I experienced it.

#365 Posted by BIGJEFFREY (4917 posts) -

Installed the Project Spark Beta on my xbox uno. Will try it soon. I've alse been playing South Park Stick Of Truth but honestly have not been playing it at all since I've been doing other shit.

Other than that nothing else, the next game I will pick up will probably be MGS: Ground Zeroes on the 18th

#366 Edited by MikeydCT (563 posts) -

Trying to beat Robocop on nes and going to start Aliens : Colonial marines soon. Also trying to rush and beat pokemon x, pearl and black so I can catch all the pokemon and transfer them before ds online is gone

#367 Edited by Twisted (183 posts) -

Playing through Arkham City (I keep getting distracted by side stuff and this game will take me forever to complete, I have played more than 12 hours according to Steam and I think I only just hit 20% of the overall game completed).

I'm also playing Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. on 3DS.

I'm enjoying both quite a bit.

#368 Posted by ervonymous (1297 posts) -

Tales of Symphonia, ten years after I got to try it on a friend's GameCube and hoping the PS2 port would get localized. I know it was the first 3D game in the series but I had to make sure FFX came out two years prior after seeing the animation quality. A-okay so far, the pseudo-strictly-2D-plane battles aren't as awkward as I thought they'd be.

#369 Posted by NerdyMojo (2 posts) -

I'm playing Skryim mainly-i've only recently realized how content-packed this game truly is now that i've delved deeper into it. I take back my old judgement of this not really being a "real" Elder Scrolls game. Once you settle in it's a lot deeper than the what it seems on the surface.

I'm also playing TES Oblivion,White Knight Chronicles II (currently playing through the first game,which is included),and Defiance.

#370 Posted by Nightriff (4986 posts) -

BF4 on PS4

Finding it a bit boring, but I'll continue to make my way through it when I have free time at home.

#371 Edited by Tyrrael (185 posts) -

I'm playing through Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, and it's agonizing, which is a shame because I loved the first two. The battle system is still good, but everything else is just awful. The structure of the game, that is, the way everything fits together, is just plain terrible. Any one aspect is fine, but the way it's all put together is just...well...tedious. It never feels like I'm ever actually getting anything done. Oh well, it'll just be one of those games I beat and never play again. It's a shame, because I was really hoping this one would be as good as the first two.

#372 Edited by BIGJEFFREY (4917 posts) -
#373 Posted by m3phiz (5 posts) -

diablo 3. but getting bored of it

#374 Edited by Sooty (8082 posts) -

I have been playing Yakuza Ishin, which is easily for my dollar the most interesting and gorgeous game out on the PS4 right now. The recreation of Meiji era Japan is incredible.

The cutscenes in Yakuza are probably my favourite, the production values are off the charts. I wish I sounded like the dude who voices Kazuma.

#375 Posted by fuzzypumpkin (383 posts) -

I would be playing demons souls and fire emblem awakening, but I left those systems in San Diego when I left for San Francisco. Haven't had much time to play though anyways.

#376 Posted by Levius (1101 posts) -

At the moment I am playing through Strider. It's pretty fun and scratches my Metroidvania itch. It might not be the greatest game ever, but man that game does a really good job at making you feel like a rad ninja guy.

#377 Posted by SiMMENS (15 posts) -

Max Payne 3, Zelda ALBW, GTA V, AC: Black Flag

#378 Edited by Nightriff (4986 posts) -

I just beat Persona 2: Eternal Punishment today, and BioShock Infinite yesterday, it was a replay before I jump into the Burial at Sea DLC and then I'll start Transistor on Tuesday next week, already preordered on the PS4.

#379 Posted by HH (609 posts) -

i'm stuck for a game

tried Resident Evil 5, Child of Light, Persona 3, a return to Dragon's Dogma,

can't get into any of them.

i hope i don't spend fifty large for a shitty-gen copy of launch day wolfenstein.

#380 Edited by Fattony12000 (7282 posts) -

P4G.

Still.

#381 Posted by kqedequalsvolvo (45 posts) -

Persona 4 Golden

Bit Trip Runner 2

Zone of the Enders HD

Elder Scrolls Online

#382 Posted by stryker1121 (1399 posts) -

Been messing about with modding Fallout: New Vegas for some time, just getting back into it now after beating Dark Souls 2. Will jump on the new episode of Walking Dead this weekend as well.

#383 Posted by baka_shinji17 (203 posts) -

Persona 4, Persona 4 and Persona 4. Even though this game is taking me forever to finish, I really want to go back to play the earlier ones. Those, and all of the other SMT games. Well, I'm also playing SMT: Nocturne and Bravely Default. Ugh why did I think it a good idea to play a bunch of long ass rpgs at once? Oh and I should probably get back around to Metal Gear Solid 2.

#384 Posted by HiMyNameIsGandalf (6 posts) -

Infamous Second, KZSF (bit of a drag) and MGS GZ

#385 Edited by Nightriff (4986 posts) -

@baka_shinji17: I'm playing through all the persona games before 5s release and I recommend it, except the first one as it has really aged and I couldn't get into it. And its never a good idea to start incredibly long games at the same time. Learned the hard way and keep them separated, even by a few months.

#386 Posted by Tom_omb (384 posts) -

All I'm currently playing is Child of Light. I expect I'll get to that new episode of The Walking Dead sometime soon too. OH, and I hope to complete that Bioshock Infinite DLC, but I haven't touched it in a while.

#387 Posted by Marcsman (3177 posts) -

Child of Light

Need for Speed Rivals

COD: Ghosts

Diablo III

inFamous Second Son

#388 Posted by nasp (258 posts) -

farming in diablo 3 .still playing dark souls 2 over and over again and doing pvp.playing new vegas for the 10th time .playing through skyrim for the 5th time.playing through persona 3 fes .playing through borderlands 1 and 2 for the 1000th time.playing through my 10 association in nba 2k13.slowly going through legend of dragoon.playing star wars battlefront 2 again after 5 years.playing saints row 2 again.dishonored for second playthrough.mass effect 2 for second time.cant think of anymore.although i will be playing through rogue galaxy again when it comes in the mail soon.

#389 Posted by nikkoship (10 posts) -

Rayman Legends - good god it's so much fun! Also some F1 2013 and Red Orchestra 2 here and there. Looking forward to Transistor and Wolfenstein.

#390 Edited by BIGJEFFREY (4917 posts) -

I started downloading Saints Row 3 and Hitman Absolution since i got them with my Xbox live gold.

I might start up Hitman first (never played hit man or saints series before)

#391 Posted by Hunter5024 (5612 posts) -

I beat Lightning Returns last night and I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Then I bought Luftrausers and I'm kinda messing with that now. I should be getting South Park from gamefly since I took everything else out of my Q. I also have a copy of Saints Row 4 sitting here that I may get to. I'm not sure that I want to get into anything too real before Transistor on the 20th though.

#392 Posted by meteora3255 (118 posts) -

@hunter5024: I just started XIII-2 last weekend after buying it at launch (it was a buy it get FFXIII free deal). I actually really liked XIII and love the Lightning character so I am looking forward to getting through XIII-2 and into Lightning Returns although the reviews scare me. Then again the reviews for XIII don't really jive with my thoughts on the game.

#393 Edited by ArbitraryWater (11613 posts) -

I started playing Final Fantasy XIII and it took two hours for the game to reward me experience points. This is going to be fun.

#394 Edited by Marokai (2883 posts) -

Nearly done with a run through RE4 on Professional. Might go for another one after. Such a relaxing game for me to get in a rhythm with.

@arbitrarywater: I especially liked the part where it took like 23 hours for the game to finally allow me to switch in and out party members of my own choosing. Have fun!

#395 Edited by Hunter5024 (5612 posts) -

@meteora3255: The only game in the series I enjoyed was 13-2, and even then, there's some big problems I have with it. If you like the other two games, than I imagine you will like Lightning Returns as well.

#396 Edited by FATMANGOBOOM (5 posts) -

Just finished Child of Light and what a fantastic game. I hope they make another game too it... if not it was well worth the money and had great art and gameplay... Story was good too.

Looking forward to Watchdogs, Transistor, and Wolfenstein at the end of the month. Been waiting for some good games and well when it rains it pours...

#397 Edited by kerse (2110 posts) -

FFX HD, was kinda looking forward to tackling the dark aeons, but now that I'm at that part I'm feeling kinda bummed because from what I can gather you basically need to max out your stats and have ultimate armor and weapons. While I was definitely planning on at least getting all the celestial weapons, I just don't think I wanna go through the grind for max stats and all the items you need for the armor stats you need to even stand a chance (at least this is what I got out of looking at the preparation guides on gamefaqs). Maybe I'll just get the weapons and move on to FFX-2 because I also wanted to get the best ending in that, which I'm now guessing will be just as horrible.

Times like this I miss the days when I had nothing but time to go for this kinda thing in games.

I'm also trying my hardest to finish Lightning Returns but man is it boring. I liked 13 and 13-2, but I find Lightning Returns to be really boring and it also seems like they changed Lightning into a different character so I can't get into it. I suspect there's a story reason for the way she and hope are acting, but I am just finding myself not caring at all about the story and playing it like I play mmos and just ignoring all the text.

I got halfway through South Park and then Dark Souls 2 came out and haven't touched it since, really need to get back to it. I also bought Beyond: Two Souls like 3 months ago and haven't even put it in yet... I probably shouldn't have bought it lol.

#398 Edited by BIGJEFFREY (4917 posts) -

Finding arcade machines, and pulling off hadoukens in Dead Rising 3

#399 Edited by HH (609 posts) -

nada. i'm going through one of those can't be bothered phases.

i am tempted to stick the ps4 on the credit card and worry about it later, but wolfenstein won't sustain me for more than a week, and then i'll be back to this, waiting for destiny/dragon age.

#400 Posted by HurricaneIvan29 (582 posts) -

Halo: CE - single player legendary run (just about done!)

Upcoming:

Bioshock Infinite & Bastion

2nd try at Dark Souls

Saints Row the 3rd

Was playing Sleeping Dogs but with all these other games and limited room on my drive I just don't feel the desire to finish it, as great as the combat is.