#1 Posted by Archaic (50 posts) -

I'm impressed with Giant Bombs catalog of games but damn....no Deus Ex. That has to be a joke right?

#2 Posted by Axersia (1613 posts) -

Deus Ex 3, you mean? Because Deus Ex is in there.

I was looking for Deus Ex 3 and Beyond Good & Evil 2 myself and saw they weren't added yet, but I'm not sure if I should add them myself... Might be too early for these games.

#3 Posted by ManMadeGod (1552 posts) -
Axersia said:
"Deus Ex 3, you mean? Because Deus Ex is in there.

I was looking for Deus Ex 3 and Beyond Good & Evil 2 myself and saw they weren't added yet, but I'm not sure if I should add them myself... Might be too early for these games.
"
Just add them yourself. I'm sure the staff is going to love being flooded by a ton of new game requests on the first day :)
#4 Posted by bekern (563 posts) -

Something I found weird that they don't have is platforming as a genre :P. Can you add genres?

#5 Posted by Ishoturface (421 posts) -

i havemt been able to find call of duty 2 ,or most of the call of dutys i own like finest hour for gc and cod2 br1 for gc and i just became a member

#6 Posted by Locke (330 posts) -
bekern said:
"Something I found weird that they don't have is platforming as a genre :P. Can you add genres?
"
Are platformers listed as "Action/Adventure"?
#7 Posted by Archaic (50 posts) -
Axersia said:
"Deus Ex 3, you mean? Because Deus Ex is in there.

"
Yeah I mean Deus Ex 3. Notice when you search for something for some reason it instantly tells you nothing is found then shows you the results. Weird...
#8 Posted by MattyFTM (14328 posts) -

Well then add it yourself.

#9 Edited by bekern (563 posts) -
Locke said:
"bekern said:
"Something I found weird that they don't have is platforming as a genre :P. Can you add genres?
"
Are platformers listed as "Action/Adventure"?"

Yeah that's how they've listed the ones I've seen. But action/adventure could be anything.. when I see something listed as platformer I know exactly what that means ya know? It's weird that they have something as specific as vehicular combat but not this lol.

Oh and by the way I just saw they don't have chibi-robo park patrol listed lol. I'm probably the only person who noticed that :P.
#10 Posted by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -

Not many games i cannot find, but a lot of games i like are not filled out at all, i should probably do that...

#11 Posted by Porcelain_Snake (159 posts) -
@organicalistic_: given the original post was a year ago, i think its safe to assume the sites caught up since then
#12 Posted by foggel (2763 posts) -

More like 2 years.