So which games do you intend on playing on your holiday break?

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mordukai

I've recently started playing Myst V so I intend on playing through that and I also thinking it's about time I played The Walking Dead even though I do not watch the show. Lots of people seem to be very positive on that one. I'm also gonna do my yearly playthrough of Planescape: Torment. Finally, I'm gonna give Planetside 2 a try. See how it works for me.

What are your plans?

TyCobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TyCobb

Just bought Dead Island for $10 off Steam. Figured I would give that a shot this weekend.

PandaBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By PandaBear

The one where I still have to go to work. Far Cry 3 when I can, Halo 4 when that's done.

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4  Edited By Castiel

Holiday break? It must be nice this thing you call holiday break. I just have exams and shit to repare for.

MegaLombax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MegaLombax

Currently just playing Dragon's Dogma. Started a while back but currently I'm just walking around exploring the world, killing big monsters and the such. Putting Darksiders 2 and Borderlands 2 on rest for a while, might start to play them back once Dragon's Dogma start to feel too routine. Ahh, there's also Hitman Absolution. I try to have a mix between genre's.

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HerbieBug

Forza Horizon maybe.  i'm not sure. 

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Hizang

No holiday break here, but I'll be playing through Borderlands new DLC.

Levio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8  Edited By Levio

I guess I'll buy something new off PSN. After 5 downloads I don't enjoy, surely the 6th will be fun right? It's like Russian Roulette

Seriously though, I have some really bad luck with those PSN DL's

Natedogg2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Natedogg2

When I find time, I'll play through the last episode of The Walking Dead. And maybe work on Dragon Age: Origins some more.

DoctorWelch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By DoctorWelch

@Hizang said:

No holiday break here, but I'll be playing through Borderlands new DLC.

THAT'S OUT!?!?

I guess I'll be playing that then.

Giantstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#11  Edited By Giantstalker

It's just a regular old week here in Canada, but sometime I'll be finishing Syndicate, starting Sleeping Dogs, and playing Planetside 2.

Avatar image for siroptimusprime
SirOptimusPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SirOptimusPrime

When I'm not scrambling for exams, I'll be digging deep into some Gold Box games (specifically the Dragonlance games). I've owned my dad's copies for years, but I don't have a realistic way to play them and didn't really bother until I sat down a few days ago. DOSbox is fun, in a weird way.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark of the Ninja, maybe play some more Borderlands since I never finished it, and then whatever games I get for Christmas. (Probably AC3 and I'm not sure other than that.)

Avatar image for captain_clayman
captain_clayman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By captain_clayman

I just got walking dead, so that. Dishonored, halo 4, maybe assasin's creed, far cry 3...and then some backlogged games I'm finishing right now like GTA san andreas, skyrim, far cry 2 (which I'll try to finish before 3, but I doubt it.)

white_sox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#15  Edited By white_sox

KotOR II. I just purchased it on Steam. Loved the original, but never got around to playing the sequel.

I'm sure I'll play a lot of Halo 4 too.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MikkaQ

It won't be much of a break, but I'm going to definitely try to play all of The Walking Dead before the GOTY podcast, gonna finish Halo 4, and play that MP as well as Black Ops 2. I'd also like to beat Hitman, X-COM, Assassin's Creed Liberation, Paper Mario Sticker Star and some other stuff.

If I have time I'll get back into Pokemon Black 2 but there's just so much to do and that game is so fucking long.

Rebel_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rebel_Scum

Saints Row 3 and I have low expectations for that game after playing SR2 a year ago. Also I'll try to finish up Alan Wake, Max Payne 3 and start Half Life 2 Ep 1&2 since I finshed HL2 earlier in the year.

Vao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By Vao

need to finish up the story mode in Blops2, not really sure after that, debaiting on picking up xcom but i'm kinda worried it's a game i'd pull my hair out on.

WickedCobra03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#19  Edited By WickedCobra03

As always, Half Life 2, or at least one or both of the episodes. I have been doing this since 2005 after the game came out. I remember beating Half-Life 2 during Thanksgiving weekend years ago for the first time, and at least have played through an episode if not the entire game during this weekend through St. Nick or so. I dunno, I like Half-Life 2 a lot and its a really great game, so it works out.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MariachiMacabre

I'm buying Dishonored for $25 at Walmart Friday so probably that.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've got a shitload of XBLA and PSN games I still need to get to, but I'll probably end up just playing Halo 4 online.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

Just completed Walking Dead, might finally beat Donkey Kong in Punchout for Wii...

solorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By solorex

Dark Souls for a second run, only this time it's the PC version. Any advice for someone who hasn't played in a long while? And this game is so gorgeous once you get DS-fix running, finally the presentation serves that beautiful artwork right, at 1080p and 60fps. Just don't slide down ladders!

UitDeToekomst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By UitDeToekomst

Just got a PS3 and started playing Uncharted yesterday. I hope to get through all three Uncharted games over my four day break, and then maybe get started on Infamous. How long are the Uncharted games, anyway? Is that a feasible goal figuring I'm likely to play 8 or so hours per day for 4 days?

Winterstrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Winterstrike

Too many to mention, and the bad things is that I'm keeping on buying game (damn Steam sales).

Bell_End

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Bell_End

i have 2 weeks off over christmas so i plan to finish Dishonoured and play the crap out of Far Cry 3.

and watch a lots of breaking bad

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By EVO

Halo 4, Walking Dead and NFS: Most Wanted are definite.

Spec-Ops, Dishonored and Catherine if I can get my hands on them.

And I suppose I should finish Mark of the Ninja.

@UitDeToekomst said:

Just got a PS3 and started playing Uncharted yesterday. I hope to get through all three Uncharted games over my four day break, and then maybe get started on Infamous. How long are the Uncharted games, anyway? Is that a feasible goal figuring I'm likely to play 8 or so hours per day for 4 days?

8 hours a day, you could get through all three, but you might just burn out by the end of it. If you have the time, I'd give it at least a few days between each game. It'd be far more memorable that way.