#1 Posted by mordukai (7133 posts) -

I've recently started playing Myst V so I intend on playing through that and I also thinking it's about time I played The Walking Dead even though I do not watch the show. Lots of people seem to be very positive on that one. I'm also gonna do my yearly playthrough of Planescape: Torment. Finally, I'm gonna give Planetside 2 a try. See how it works for me.

What are your plans?

#2 Posted by TyCobb (1945 posts) -

Just bought Dead Island for $10 off Steam. Figured I would give that a shot this weekend.

#3 Posted by PandaBear (1301 posts) -

The one where I still have to go to work. Far Cry 3 when I can, Halo 4 when that's done.

#4 Posted by Castiel (2528 posts) -

Holiday break? It must be nice this thing you call holiday break. I just have exams and shit to repare for.

#5 Posted by MegaLombax (384 posts) -

Currently just playing Dragon's Dogma. Started a while back but currently I'm just walking around exploring the world, killing big monsters and the such. Putting Darksiders 2 and Borderlands 2 on rest for a while, might start to play them back once Dragon's Dogma start to feel too routine. Ahh, there's also Hitman Absolution. I try to have a mix between genre's.

#6 Posted by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

Forza Horizon maybe.  i'm not sure. 

#7 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

No holiday break here, but I'll be playing through Borderlands new DLC.

#8 Posted by Levio (1783 posts) -

I guess I'll buy something new off PSN. After 5 downloads I don't enjoy, surely the 6th will be fun right? It's like Russian Roulette

Seriously though, I have some really bad luck with those PSN DL's

#9 Posted by Natedogg2 (446 posts) -

When I find time, I'll play through the last episode of The Walking Dead. And maybe work on Dragon Age: Origins some more.

#10 Posted by DoctorWelch (2774 posts) -

@Hizang said:

No holiday break here, but I'll be playing through Borderlands new DLC.

THAT'S OUT!?!?

I guess I'll be playing that then.

#11 Posted by Giantstalker (1529 posts) -

It's just a regular old week here in Canada, but sometime I'll be finishing Syndicate, starting Sleeping Dogs, and playing Planetside 2.

#12 Posted by SirOptimusPrime (1944 posts) -

When I'm not scrambling for exams, I'll be digging deep into some Gold Box games (specifically the Dragonlance games). I've owned my dad's copies for years, but I don't have a realistic way to play them and didn't really bother until I sat down a few days ago. DOSbox is fun, in a weird way.

#13 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

Mark of the Ninja, maybe play some more Borderlands since I never finished it, and then whatever games I get for Christmas. (Probably AC3 and I'm not sure other than that.)

#14 Posted by captain_clayman (3318 posts) -

I just got walking dead, so that. Dishonored, halo 4, maybe assasin's creed, far cry 3...and then some backlogged games I'm finishing right now like GTA san andreas, skyrim, far cry 2 (which I'll try to finish before 3, but I doubt it.)

#15 Posted by white_sox (182 posts) -

KotOR II. I just purchased it on Steam. Loved the original, but never got around to playing the sequel.

I'm sure I'll play a lot of Halo 4 too.

#16 Posted by MikkaQ (10268 posts) -

It won't be much of a break, but I'm going to definitely try to play all of The Walking Dead before the GOTY podcast, gonna finish Halo 4, and play that MP as well as Black Ops 2. I'd also like to beat Hitman, X-COM, Assassin's Creed Liberation, Paper Mario Sticker Star and some other stuff.

If I have time I'll get back into Pokemon Black 2 but there's just so much to do and that game is so fucking long.

#17 Posted by Rebel_Scum (633 posts) -

Saints Row 3 and I have low expectations for that game after playing SR2 a year ago. Also I'll try to finish up Alan Wake, Max Payne 3 and start Half Life 2 Ep 1&2 since I finshed HL2 earlier in the year.

#18 Posted by Vao (324 posts) -

need to finish up the story mode in Blops2, not really sure after that, debaiting on picking up xcom but i'm kinda worried it's a game i'd pull my hair out on.

#19 Posted by WickedCobra03 (2102 posts) -

As always, Half Life 2, or at least one or both of the episodes. I have been doing this since 2005 after the game came out. I remember beating Half-Life 2 during Thanksgiving weekend years ago for the first time, and at least have played through an episode if not the entire game during this weekend through St. Nick or so. I dunno, I like Half-Life 2 a lot and its a really great game, so it works out.

#20 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7048 posts) -

I'm buying Dishonored for $25 at Walmart Friday so probably that.

#21 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2301 posts) -

I've got a shitload of XBLA and PSN games I still need to get to, but I'll probably end up just playing Halo 4 online.

#22 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3005 posts) -

Just completed Walking Dead, might finally beat Donkey Kong in Punchout for Wii...

#23 Posted by SoloReX (59 posts) -

Dark Souls for a second run, only this time it's the PC version. Any advice for someone who hasn't played in a long while? And this game is so gorgeous once you get DS-fix running, finally the presentation serves that beautiful artwork right, at 1080p and 60fps. Just don't slide down ladders!

#24 Posted by UitDeToekomst (702 posts) -

Just got a PS3 and started playing Uncharted yesterday. I hope to get through all three Uncharted games over my four day break, and then maybe get started on Infamous. How long are the Uncharted games, anyway? Is that a feasible goal figuring I'm likely to play 8 or so hours per day for 4 days?

#25 Posted by Winterstrike (59 posts) -

Too many to mention, and the bad things is that I'm keeping on buying game (damn Steam sales).

#26 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

i have 2 weeks off over christmas so i plan to finish Dishonoured and play the crap out of Far Cry 3.

and watch a lots of breaking bad

#27 Posted by EVO (3863 posts) -

Halo 4, Walking Dead and NFS: Most Wanted are definite.

Spec-Ops, Dishonored and Catherine if I can get my hands on them.

And I suppose I should finish Mark of the Ninja.

@UitDeToekomst said:

Just got a PS3 and started playing Uncharted yesterday. I hope to get through all three Uncharted games over my four day break, and then maybe get started on Infamous. How long are the Uncharted games, anyway? Is that a feasible goal figuring I'm likely to play 8 or so hours per day for 4 days?

8 hours a day, you could get through all three, but you might just burn out by the end of it. If you have the time, I'd give it at least a few days between each game. It'd be far more memorable that way.