Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#151  Edited By imsh_pl
@Meowshi said:
" @awe_stuck said:
" hes a nice fit wth

some of these comments are pretty gay guys

i honestly dont have many complaints about anyone at giantbomb. i rarely notice much of a difference unless im watchin a video review. n i like everyone on the bombcasts
"
Are you 12? "
Judging by the grammar and the gay comment I believe he is, yes.
NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By NTM

Yeahhh. I guess I agree. But in all of the articles I've read of his so far there have been errors that stood out to me, like Demon's Souls release date saying it came out in 2010, and other errors which aren't really important enough for me to mention (actually I had forgot what they were...) He seems like a cool person though.
Cold_Wolven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By Cold_Wolven

There are a lot more news articles on the front page since he started at GB which is cool. He's tenacious at finding good game news around the web as well as investigating further into a topic.

awe_stuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#154  Edited By awe_stuck
@imsh_pl: rather be 12 than you, kid.
doe3879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#155  Edited By doe3879

didn't read anything after the 1st page"
I got this weird sensation whenever I see/hear people from the "OLD" 1up gang from Giantbomb.

by the way, can anyone fill me in on what Patrick was up to after the 1up break up?

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#156  Edited By Yanngc33

I'd love to see more of those notes he had about Activision. They made for good stories

KarlPilkington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#157  Edited By KarlPilkington
@doe3879 said:
didn't read anything after the 1st page"I got this weird sensation whenever I see/hear people from the "OLD" 1up gang from Giantbomb.by the way, can anyone fill me in on what Patrick was up to after the 1up break up?
He went to work for G4, right? Unless that was part of the 1UP thing. I'm not very educated on that subject.
wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#158  Edited By wrighteous86
@Chabbs0 said:
@doe3879 said:
didn't read anything after the 1st page"I got this weird sensation whenever I see/hear people from the "OLD" 1up gang from Giantbomb.by the way, can anyone fill me in on what Patrick was up to after the 1up break up?
He went to work for G4, right? Unless that was part of the 1UP thing. I'm not very educated on that subject.
I think his most famous post-1UP work was for the MTV blog with Stephen Totilo. That's where he broke some big stories.