So yeah...Nintendo..

coughlanio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By coughlanio

Nintendo had their E3 2012 press conference earlier today. As someone who is already "sold" on the Wii U, I was both satisfied and disappointed by the showing. I'm glad to see Arkham City and Mass Effect 3, as I missed both these games, but I was also hoping to see more original content from third parties. At least ZombiU is looking decent, and I love the "one-chance" premise of the gameplay.

How did you guys feel about it?

coughlanio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By coughlanio

Nintendo had their E3 2012 press conference earlier today. As someone who is already "sold" on the Wii U, I was both satisfied and disappointed by the showing. I'm glad to see Arkham City and Mass Effect 3, as I missed both these games, but I was also hoping to see more original content from third parties. At least ZombiU is looking decent, and I love the "one-chance" premise of the gameplay.

How did you guys feel about it?

Jace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jace

I think it's staggering that the company with new hardware had such a boring show. This E3 was Nintendo's to win. The Microsoft show was a joke, and Sony was very underwhelming, save The Last of Us.

Nintendo could've come out and thrown down some massive first party names and they would've been the talk of E3.

Whoever had the idea to open with 5 minutes Pikmin 3 and close with 15 minutes of Nintendoland should be fired immediately, because that show was totally downhill.

Mistakes were made with announcements, production quality, and content. It was a bad show. The fact the Ubisoft had the best show is probably the most disappointing thing about this E3.

Fishstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

coughlanio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers