#1 Posted by DerDevi77 (11 posts) -

The song used during breaks on the live stream is absolutely incredible. Could someone tell me what it is called, who it is by or where I could download it? I would be very grateful for anything really, I friggin love this song.  

#2 Posted by Liber (648 posts) -

buwwwwhww buwwhhhh buhwwwhhhh

#3 Posted by Marz (5653 posts) -

Most likely a custom track by our very own Mr. Jeff Gerstmann.

#4 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5256 posts) -

Probably from the pool of royalty free stuff they use for everything.

#5 Posted by SamFo (1529 posts) -

i dont know what its called, but i know ehere you can listen to it on loop indefinitely :-)

#6 Posted by DerDevi77 (11 posts) -

I know its a royalty free song, but that doesn't really help me purchase or download the thing. 

#7 Posted by blake_brown (117 posts) -

if i were tech savvy enough, i would figure out a way to record it with all the ample time we have on breaks. sadly, i am not... but maybe one of you duders is........

#8 Posted by captain_clayman (3321 posts) -
@blake_brown said:

if i were tech savvy enough, i would figure out a way to record it with all the ample time we have on breaks. sadly, i am not... but maybe one of you duders is........

i could just use...nope too late.  the stream is back :D
#9 Posted by DerDevi77 (11 posts) -

BU-BU-BUmp

#10 Posted by Tanikaze (68 posts) -

I guess this is just one of those things I won't understand? It sounds like muzak went dubstep. A worse combination of things I cannot think of.

#11 Posted by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -

I think it's called "wump wump wump by the wump wump wumps" from the self titled album "wump wump wump presents the wump wump wumps in wump wump wump featuring little wump wmp wump and the wump wump wump gang. "

#12 Posted by Vinny_Says (5709 posts) -

It just needs Big L, Herb McGruff and the D.I.T.C crew to freestyle over it....

#13 Posted by Strife777 (1580 posts) -

Probably an original beat by Jeff. They use a lot of his stuff, even from Midnight Brown songs sometimes.

But you would need to PM them to be sure.

By the way, I love the beat, but I've been listening to it for the entire breaks everytime and I think I might go insane.

#14 Posted by JoeyRavn (4974 posts) -

I assume you're talking about the intro song, right? I love the one they use to separate the two parts of the podcast. THAT song is absolutely amazing. Anyone knows from where that song comes from?